The airline industry is 0% emission CO2

Books, television programs, films, magazines or music to share, counselor to discover ... Talk to news affecting in any way the econology, environment, energy, society, consumption (new laws or standards) ...
jean63
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by jean63 » 22/08/07, 20:29

Ok this is the book I was talking about.

The real problem is that we grumble but we all participate more or less in the system ... and more and more.

Do not forget that ON (France) has yours Sarko ... so we close it and we wait.

In the lot there are some who must be very disappointed: those who took out a loan for their home before May 6, 2007 (they will remember that date because it was perhaps their only motivation to vote Sarko .. ???).
0 x
Only when he has brought down the last tree, the last river contaminated, the last fish caught that man will realize that money is not edible (Indian MOHAWK).
Christophe

by Christophe » 23/08/07, 00:22

jean63 wrote:In the lot there are some who must be very disappointed: those who took out a loan for their home before May 6, 2007 (they will remember that date because it was perhaps their only motivation to vote Sarko .. ???).

Ah yes what changes afterwards?

If I understood correctly you can roughly and for most French people deduct from your tax return around 2000 € per year ... in short, not really a revolution even less to be disappointed ... the only subsential gain c 'is if you go on a higher slice without this reduction ... in short if you have money ...
0 x
MBenoit
I learn econologic
I learn econologic

by MBenoit » 23/08/07, 09:12

jean63 wrote:THE SOLUTION is likely to impose itself even when NATURE will get very angry !!!

I know I'm going to be cursed and called a heretic: the solution would not be by chance decrease : Cheesy: ? (in the broad sense of the term)
(i.e. leaving the economic system as we understand it today? I ask myself this kind of question from time to time)
0 x
jean63
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by jean63 » 23/08/07, 11:07

MBenoit wrote:
jean63 wrote:THE SOLUTION is likely to impose itself even when NATURE will get very angry !!!

I know I'm going to be cursed and called a heretic: the solution would not be by chance decrease : Cheesy: ? (in the broad sense of the term)
(i.e. leaving the economic system as we understand it today? I ask myself this kind of question from time to time)

Of course, but the problem is that everyone (the people) always wants more modern material goods, the most recent possible to be able to show others that he has better than them because he is probably richer or more smart ...... in short, among all those who advocate degrowth, I want to see their heritage and their way of life (a lot of civil servants whose income is guaranteed every month until their death) ... Believe -you that young bac + 5 will struggle to do odd jobs because they can not find anything at their level of training? and young single mothers who do low-paid, part-time odd jobs. You have to find accommodation, eat, the minimum living .....

I like this theory of degrowth but in practice the system cannot function without growth (repayment of France's debt, etc.). The whole world will soon be entangled in this system and the over-indebted people (except the richest who will be + and +).

For me it is the solution, but it is utopia.
0 x
Only when he has brought down the last tree, the last river contaminated, the last fish caught that man will realize that money is not edible (Indian MOHAWK).
jean63
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by jean63 » 23/08/07, 11:11

Christophe wrote:
jean63 wrote:In the lot there are some who must be very disappointed: those who took out a loan for their home before May 6, 2007 (they will remember that date because it was perhaps their only motivation to vote Sarko .. ???).

Ah yes what changes afterwards?

If I understood correctly you can roughly and for most French people deduct from your tax return around 2000 € per year ... in short, not really a revolution even less to be disappointed ... the only subsential gain c 'is if you go on a higher slice without this reduction ... in short if you have money ...

it changes that they thought they would deduct a certain amount of taxes that they will not be able to deduct, while their friends who have just borrowed after May 6 can and therefore buy additional material goods (see decrease !!! !) or quite simply to make ends meet without having to make consumer loans.
0 x
Other
Pantone engine Researcher
Pantone engine Researcher

by Other » 23/08/07, 16:24

Hello
the solution would not be decrease by chance? (in the broad sense of the term)

When you get old the decrease is done automatically, you ask yourself the question do I need this, for what?
you shrink your garden you reduce long outings on the road, you reduce the size of your house, even renting one with less maintenance because even if you will have full of leisure instruments you no longer have the physical capicity to use them ..

The possession of material goods is not a guarantee of social status, it is necessary to use them and that it is a pleasure, not to show to the neighbors ... (nothing to prove to your entourage it is publicity and the salesmen of card of credits which instills this in us)
People who live isolated with little entourage have another concept of material goods, the utility side, the chain saw and more useful than golf clubs .. The small pickup more useful than the BMW ..

We are far from the initial subject.
As for 0 emession in aviation, these are the words of a politician, if there is a refractory domain, it is there, we are far from seeing only lowering the emissoins of these big engines, in the name of safety never will it pass ..
No aircraft piston engine has ERG valve, very few are injected, no oil vapors return to the engine
the technology of piston engines dates back to 1940 and has changed very little, he doesn't even want to build engines that run on unleaded gasoline, the oats run on 100LL my eye there There is more filth in it than it there was some in the old automobile fuel every 25 hours the candles are stuffed with metal balls ect ..
This statement is a pious monsonge to save time

Andre
0 x
MBenoit
I learn econologic
I learn econologic

by MBenoit » 27/08/07, 10:04

jean63 wrote:Of course, but the problem is that everyone (the people) always wants more modern material goods, the most recent possible to be able to show others ...

eh eh. not me : Cheesy:
0 x
Christine
Grand Econologue
Grand Econologue

by Christine » 27/08/07, 11:41

+2
0 x
jean63
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by jean63 » 27/08/07, 11:48

MBenoit wrote:
jean63 wrote:Of course, but the problem is that everyone (the people) always wants more modern material goods, the most recent possible to be able to show others ...

eh eh. not me : Cheesy:

Tell us: you don't have a house, no car, you never take the train or the plane, you ride a bike and walk for your travels or do you live as a hermit in the depths of the woods?

By the way, who still has a CRT screen on their PC?

I did, and I read yesterday that plasma and LCD screens consume more electricity than good old cathode ray tubes (500w / h, 200w / h and 50w / h ... average).

Mine as long as it doesn't snap, I'll keep it.
0 x
MBenoit
I learn econologic
I learn econologic

by MBenoit » 27/08/07, 12:10

jean63 wrote:I did, and I read yesterday that plasma and LCD screens consume more electricity than good old cathode ray tubes (500w / h, 200w / h and 50w / h ... average).

same as me!
then in addition must be counted the energy expenditure for manufacturing. in my opinion + for LCD panels

uh ... we are not deviating a bit from the subject there?
0 x

Back to "Media & News: TV shows, reports, books, news ..."