The oil soon to 250 dollars / barrel?

Books, television programs, films, magazines or music to share, counselor to discover ... Talk to news affecting in any way the econology, environment, energy, society, consumption (new laws or standards) ...
Rulian
I posted 500 messages!
I posted 500 messages!

by Rulian » 11/06/08, 23:04

Christophe wrote:Rulian, you are a defeatist tonight ... l

The advantage of being defeatist is that if I screw up, I might have good surprises 8)
Christophe wrote:For the riots in the Magreb, it's sad (the facts like the censorship) in fact I think that the French media have instructions not to talk too much about it given the% of the Magrebian population in France ...

It is not false. But it is not at this rate that the populace will understand what the real situation is and that it is not the fault of the state / total / speculation
Christophe wrote:On the other hand, a little technical remark, the google link will quickly become obsolete, you better copy / paste the direct links to the articles ... here is one by chance:
http://www.lexpressiondz.com/article/2/ ... 53390.html
8) .
Good remark. People know how to search after all : Mrgreen:
0 x
Christophe

by Christophe » 11/06/08, 23:11

Rulian wrote:The advantage of being defeatist is that if I screw up, I might have good surprises 8)

Admittedly, that was my point also for a while, problem: it is the shortest road to ... depression ... :|
0 x
georges100
Éconologue good!
Éconologue good!

by georges100 » 11/06/08, 23:17

the censorship would be rather Egyptian ... we must not show the bankruptcy of a government and not scare the tourists away ...

if the Spaniards could do the same they would be very happy :D it is the government that has pushed the peasants into off-season greenhouse cultivation and developed the road transport that goes with it ...

you have to change society for sure ... the trick is to know how ...
we can try to do it by limiting the breakage but it can take time ...

or as some people aspire to too expensive oil, it will cause deaths that's all ...

but it works .... look at the beginning of the 30's germany was in dire straits ... got by in a few years ... all it took was a providential man ... hitler :D

the more destabilized society is, the greater the hopes of extremists of all stripes ...
0 x
Christophe

by Christophe » 11/06/08, 23:24

georges100 wrote:but it works .... look at the beginning of the 30's germany was in dire straits ... got by in a few years ... all it took was a providential man ... hitler :D

Watch out for yourself with this kind of talk ... : Evil: : Evil: not everyone reads in the 2nd degree on a forum... I hope for you that it is ... Did you read my answer on the WAR that you seem to recommend to get out of the current situation?

https://www.econologie.com/forums/post83242.html#83242

I'm sorry but I prefer a sluggish but healthy economy than a high growth economy based on armaments for war ...

You should chat with some veterans ...
0 x
georges100
Éconologue good!
Éconologue good!

by georges100 » 11/06/08, 23:42

sorry christophe i must not have been skilled enough in the second degree :D

I never advocated gurre but said what some people think and you know it very well : Cheesy:

I agree on the gloomy economy, but not on a ruined economy leading to unrest and the rise of totalitarianisms

wars we have 2 in progress because of oil that's enough ...
We should not be long in seeing coups d'état in producing countries, things are getting juicy and the sponsors are going to sit in the embers ...

it is necessary to get out of oil I agree but with the least possible breakage ...
I would understand very well that we subsidize the truck drivers, but in a very punctual way and on the condition that they evolve towards something else ...
0 x
Rulian
I posted 500 messages!
I posted 500 messages!

by Rulian » 11/06/08, 23:43

The Godwin point is reached by Georges100

EDIT a late Georges100 post, sorry. Thank you for clarifying your point. I still leave the rest of my message / EDIT

I agree that you should be specific about what you say if you don't want the "face-to-face" readers of your posts to see it as questionable opinions. In addition, it could harm the image of the forum and the site.

We forget this little error and we come back to expensive oil please, otherwise I'm in the mood to moderate wildly. Gniark gniark!
Last edited by Rulian the 11 / 06 / 08, 23: 49, 1 edited once.
0 x
Christophe

by Christophe » 11/06/08, 23:48

georges100 wrote:I never advocated gurre but said what some people think and you know it very well : Cheesy:

Well no precisely I do not know ... because between your post of this afternoon, I quote:

a good war here is what we need !!!!!

... and this one above where you call Hitler a providential man ... well I do not believe that this is entirely 2nd degree ... :|
0 x
georges100
Éconologue good!
Éconologue good!

by georges100 » 12/06/08, 00:04

I thought you would have understood by seeing the funny smiley at the end of the sentence ....

anyway, I remain convinced that we are on the verge of a bloodbath
0 x
Christophe

by Christophe » 12/06/08, 00:14

The smiley for irony is this one: : Mrgreen: and do not hesitate to put several : Mrgreen: : Mrgreen: : Mrgreen:
0 x
georges100
Éconologue good!
Éconologue good!

by georges100 » 12/06/08, 00:19

so it's a bad command of the language

am in the me ... there I must put :D ou : Mrgreen:

that's it, my head hurts :D
0 x