Oil and gas in Geneva?

Books, television programs, films, magazines or music to share, counselor to discover ... Talk to news affecting in any way the econology, environment, energy, society, consumption (new laws or standards) ...
freddau
I posted 500 messages!
I posted 500 messages!

Oil and gas in Geneva?

by freddau » 15/01/08, 10:08

"Hope of black gold in the basement of Geneva", headlines the Tribune de Genève, enthusiastically that a French company, Toreador Energy France, "plans to relaunch research projects near Geneva, along an axis extending from Nantua to the borders of the Joux valley ". "If successful," adds the daily, "the wells closest to Geneva would extend over several thousand square kilometers", and up to 4 or 000 meters deep.

The Tribune de Genève also notes that "Lake Geneva gives hope of producing crude or Swiss gas". Encouraged by the rise in the prices of these two raw materials, a company, Petrosvibri SA, "intends to start its first exploration drilling no later than next year, off the Chillon castle [at the eastern end of Lake Geneva ] ". But the daily does not give any estimate of the available reserves.

http://www.courrierinternational.com/ar ... j_id=81444
0 x
Chatham
I posted 500 messages!
I posted 500 messages!

by Chatham » 15/01/08, 13:26

it smells like fish before time ... : Mrgreen:
0 x