Diesel in the sights

Books, television programs, films, magazines or music to share, counselor to discover ... Talk to news affecting in any way the econology, environment, energy, society, consumption (new laws or standards) ...
martien007
I posted 500 messages!
I posted 500 messages!

by martien007 » 17/06/08, 16:37

georges100 wrote:I have already seen this show ...
little reflection from the journalist ... : Mrgreen:
when she questions the authorities the subject always deviates from the real scourge of smoking : Mrgreen:
the guy has spent 30 years handling dangerous substances but he dies : Mrgreen:

Impossible, it was live : Idea:
0 x
martien007
I posted 500 messages!
I posted 500 messages!

by martien007 » 17/06/08, 16:41

Matt113 wrote:too bad I'm at work. but I suppose we can find the program on the France 5 site.

Rediff tonight at 19 p.m. on FR5.

On the internet still not available ... I think tomorrow because they must have passed the 2 TV broadcasts.

Frankly it is very good, nothing to do with that of FR3 at 20:50 'a few weeks ago, it was from the general public, nothing to do.
0 x
georges100
Éconologue good!
Éconologue good!

by georges100 » 17/06/08, 16:43

when i saw your message i looked ... and i came across what i saw yesterday ... especially the short haired brunette kournalist typing on a laptop : Mrgreen:
0 x
Targol
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by Targol » 17/06/08, 16:52

georges100 wrote:when i saw your message i looked ... and i came across what i saw yesterday ... especially the short haired brunette kournalist typing on a laptop : Mrgreen:

Either it was a repeat today, or parts of the show are "reports" that have already been broadcast ... or else, it's the "Already seen" syndrome : Mrgreen:
0 x
"Anyone who believes that exponential growth can continue indefinitely in a finite world is a fool, or an economist." KEBoulding
martien007
I posted 500 messages!
I posted 500 messages!

by martien007 » 17/06/08, 16:58

Targol wrote:
georges100 wrote:when i saw your message i looked ... and i came across what i saw yesterday ... especially the short haired brunette kournalist typing on a laptop : Mrgreen:

Either it was a repeat today, or parts of the show are "reports" that have already been broadcast ... or else, it's the "Already seen" syndrome : Mrgreen:

No, not yesterday's replay because the live broadcast at 13:45 p.m. was re-broadcast the same evening at 19 p.m. for the past few months, I believe.

The report with the little brunette lady was able to pass on another program. This kind of report must "circulate" in the editorial staff of the France Télév group.

I have already seen reports that pass once on FR5 afternoon or weekend, on "infra-red" on FR2 and sometimes extracts in the news ... so the little brunette on the keyboard doesn't make the whole show live.

The last report in Thalassa (Friday evening) on ​​emigrants in the Gulf of Aden, I had already seen it in infrared.
0 x
georges100
Éconologue good!
Éconologue good!

by georges100 » 17/06/08, 17:05

what I saw yesterday lasted about an hour .... nothing but reports ... the brunette was the thread ...
0 x
Woodcutter
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by Woodcutter » 17/06/08, 17:38

Targol wrote:[...]: arrow: the formulas for calculating fiscal CVs modified to favor diesel (since they are also based on CO2 emissions since 1998 (*)

(*) Pa = (CO2 / 45) + (P / 40) ^ 1.6
with Pa = administrative power (fiscal horses),
CO2 = CO2 discharge in standard cycle
and P = power in kW.
Disagree ! :frown:
It's not "Diesel"which is favored by this formula, but the engines emitting low CO2. The initiative in itself is laudable, even if the induced effect is perverse.
Why have manufacturers not developed a gasoline engine that emits less CO2? Probably a research cost / estimated earnings ratio not favorable at the time of the choices (it is changing ...)

I would also remind you that during the Grenelle discussions, it was a question of modulating the CO2 label according to the emission of particles. I don't know when it disappeared ...
0 x
"I am a big brute, but I rarely mistaken ..."
Christophe

by Christophe » 17/06/08, 18:19

What if CO2 was not at all responsible for global warming but a consequence? I subject a reflexion which I received by email and which will make think about it more than one ...

Now as CO2 and consumption are proportional as much decrease CO2 at best ... but ... doubt remains in the context of this reflection.

Candidates? It's over there: https://www.econologie.com/forums/et-si-le-c ... t5568.html
0 x