The Déchétariens: you know? JT FR2 13h 21-01-2008

Books, television programs, films, magazines or music to share, counselor to discover ... Talk to news affecting in any way the econology, environment, energy, society, consumption (new laws or standards) ...
jean63
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

The Déchétariens: you know? JT FR2 13h 21-01-2008

by jean63 » 21/01/08, 14:45

The consumer society generates a waste of incredible food. : Evil:

The "fashion" "comes from the USA: the waste collectors are not in need or homeless, but they do the trash ...... and it's incredible, they can eat without buying anything and even give it to friends !!

http://jt.france2.fr/13h/

click on "THE DECHETARIANS"
0 x
Only when he has brought down the last tree, the last river contaminated, the last fish caught that man will realize that money is not edible (Indian MOHAWK).
Misterloxo
Éconologue good!
Éconologue good!

by Misterloxo » 21/01/08, 22:06

Here is the video:

JT F2: 21 / 01 / 2008 -13H-:

The Chelétarians land in France

If you see a young man 22 years do the garbage in Montpellier, it is not necessarily a homeless .. In fact, Jeremy Briffa is a student .. and he is surely the 1er representative in France of a movement which comes from the United States .. It is to consume only products found in garbage cans to save money and fight against the society of consumption and waste .. It is what is called a 'decetarian'. Portrait signed Veronique GAGLIONE and Françoise Mazou
0 x
Learning disobedience is a long process. It takes a lifetime to reach perfection. "Maurice Rajsfus
To think is to say no. "Alain, philosopher
Flytox

by Flytox » 22/01/08, 17:37

Bonjour à tous

Big mistake on the target. To teach people to give instead of stupidly wasting food that is good and recoverable is smart and civic, to make garbage cans in hygienic conditions worthy of the 19 ° century, will have to wait until he has died by poisoning at Salmonella and other treats of the same style to realize that it's anything ..... :frown:

When the type of report says that even if he gets sick, he will continue, he forgot to say if he is alive or not disabled ...
In garbage cans we find everything and I have mixed food waste and household products in the same package (to recover the container). This kind of people will have to take a subscription to the anti poison center .....

A+
0 x
Reason is the madness of the strongest. The reason for the less strong it is madness.
[Eugène Ionesco]
http://www.editions-harmattan.fr/index. ... te&no=4132
jean63
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by jean63 » 23/01/08, 00:25

From what I saw in this report, he only takes packaged goods.

Well, it's safe for yogurts that stay in full sun in the summer, it sucks .... but I guess it's not stupid enough to eat them.

To believe that you are going to educate people who throw consumables into the trash, will begin to give this food to the needy or restaus of the heart, there you make mistake; it will not happen tomorrow.
0 x
Only when he has brought down the last tree, the last river contaminated, the last fish caught that man will realize that money is not edible (Indian MOHAWK).
I Citro
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by I Citro » 03/02/08, 23:35

: Arrow: We already talked about it under the title DO YOU KNOW THE FREEGANS?
0 x
Arthur_64
Éconologue good!
Éconologue good!

by Arthur_64 » 04/02/08, 20:25

Nevertheless, we often see TVs or other devices thrown with more or less care (at best, bulky, at worst hidden behind a container.

I have already recovered TV magneto coffee, etc. that I repaired and cleaned and passed on to people who needed it (or kept it).

My father-in-law has had a kiln for years that he found by the side of a road!

We no longer repair, we throw (we throw already when it works, then ...).
0 x