The Grenelle Environment Forum in October !!

Books, television programs, films, magazines or music to share, counselor to discover ... Talk to news affecting in any way the econology, environment, energy, society, consumption (new laws or standards) ...
Flytox

by Flytox » 25/09/07, 20:33

Bonjour à tous

The text is full of ideas.
http://www.pacte-ecologique.org/pdf/pdfgrenelle2509.pdf
For the realization given the challenges in all directions, this will not be done easily .... well if we apply that 10% it will already be a huge progress. : Cheesy:

In the "tasty" details:

We have already had much larger fuel price increases than this which have not changed the consumption curve. From there to replace his car because it is too greedy .... it will not be with this kind of incentive. : Mrgreen:

A+
0 x
Reason is the madness of the strongest. The reason for the less strong it is madness.
[Eugène Ionesco]
http://www.editions-harmattan.fr/index. ... te&no=4132
gegyx
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by gegyx » 25/09/07, 22:01

What is written above is interesting because "balanced" ...
But in this attic, Hulot is not alone.
Add the opinions of many associations and not necessarily agree between them
The final choices and decisions will be up to the government.
In view of the current policy, we can assure that it will only be the personal choice of the unavoidable President, doctor "Omnisciences" ...
Seen, that it is the only one not to have signed the moratorium of the GMOs, to be ecologist, only because it is carrier for its right policy, and not by deep conviction (everything in its acts and displacements proves it), he will not necessarily make the “balanced” choice, of the logic of French sentiment.
As, financially, he is in limbo up to his neck, (oddly before the elections, and under a government of this majority, we did not say, we did not know that the state was bankrupt ...), he will do choices, it's on:

: Arrow: Tax everything, which is possibly taxable, in order to replenish the budget, essentially.
And not to reinvest the levies, in ecological investments.
If necessary, continue to make people feel guilty, while letting advertising and the consumer society flourish, always in its hope of growth at 3% ...

On the radio, there have been suggested catchy measures that can be effective: tax heavily, year-round, vehicles generating a lot of CO2, to redistribute it to vehicles polluting a minimum .. Gas plant, generating a lot of wind, to arrive at what? Forcing manufacturers to change their objective?
Frankly, wouldn't it be easier to deal directly with them (or send Cécilia)?
0 x
nofy
I understand econologic
I understand econologic

by nofy » 25/09/07, 22:06

And patati and patata .... And if we left time to time ... thank you.

Nofy (dream)
0 x
Christophe

by Christophe » 25/09/07, 22:25

gegyx wrote:What is written above is interesting because "balanced" ...?

Yes except that the idea is not Hulot since it is the main thesis of Jancovici in his book ...
https://www.econologie.com/forums/lisez-le-p ... t2209.html

But is it so important?
The important thing is the facts ...

gegyx wrote:If necessary, continue to make people feel guilty, while letting advertising and the consumer society flourish, always in its hope of growth at 3% ...

Absolutely ! GDP is an ecological heresy but unfortunately there is, unfortunately, that the GDP that makes politicars, economists and journalists bend ...

The GDP is an anti sustainable development index and the proof in example here:
https://www.econologie.com/forums/pib-croiss ... t4046.html

It's funny no ecological, nor Hulot, speaks of this ... it is however fundamental ... with unsuitable tools it is difficult to measure a system ...

As for the measurement of the Hulot clique aimed at reducing consumption and the greenhouse effect:

an increase of 40 cents in 2020

40 cents in 13 years ... Isn't that ridiculous? It will be less than inflation ... : Mrgreen: : Mrgreen: : Mrgreen: but obviously should not "scare" people ...
0 x
jean63
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by jean63 » 27/09/07, 17:17

The latest news from the Grenelle ...... it risks doing PLOUF on the big subjects ==>
http://fr.news.yahoo.com/afp/20070927/t ... 567_3.html

Tax everything, which is possibly taxable, in order to replenish the budget, essentially.
And not to reinvest the levies, in ecological investments.
If necessary, continue to make people feel guilty, while letting advertising and the consumer society flourish, always in its hope of growth at 3% ...

..all agreed with you gegyx.
0 x
Only when he has brought down the last tree, the last river contaminated, the last fish caught that man will realize that money is not edible (Indian MOHAWK).
Christophe

by Christophe » 27/09/07, 17:23

jean63 wrote:... completely agree with you gegyx.

Reminds me of the WEEE tax ... many of you were against it and yet it seems to be used wisely right?
0 x
Rulian
I posted 500 messages!
I posted 500 messages!

by Rulian » 27/09/07, 17:25

Uh, can you remind us what WEEE is?
0 x
Christophe

by Christophe » 27/09/07, 17:45

Waste Electrical and Electronic Equipment. This is the EcoTaxe that we now see in all French pubs ...

0.1 € by the 0.5 € here ... on a plasma ca tate 7 € I think ... in short not much but it is already ca.

In Belgium it has been in place for more than 10 years (I think ... Elephant if you can confirm?) And it is the Recupel tax but it overflows a little on other devices

www.recupel.be

Areas of Recupel

Otherwise to return to the subject:
The Greens list 13 measures:

1. A multiannual massive investment program for rail and river freight, financed by a heavy goods tax and the transfer of the budgets planned for motorway projects.

2. Reduction of 10 km / h in authorized road speeds to limit fuel consumption and, therefore, greenhouse gas emissions.

3. National plan for insulating old dwellings. For each real estate transaction, obligation to renovate, with the help of the State, to reach a maximum consumption of 80 kWh / m2 / year. For new buildings: from 2012, the signing of any building permit will be conditional on a maximum energy consumption of 50 kWh / m2 / year.

4. In each municipality, country or agglomeration, adoption of a territorial “Climate Plan”, defining the measures to locally reduce greenhouse gas emissions.

The following: http://www.actu-environnement.com/ae/ne ... _3512.php4
0 x
Rulian
I posted 500 messages!
I posted 500 messages!

by Rulian » 28/09/07, 15:48

Thanks for the definition.

Otherwise, we entered the second phase of the Grenelle today. The task forces have all returned their copies to the minister, now is the time for public consultations. In the region via a fortnight of conf, and on the web where you are supposed to be able to give your opinion:

www.legrenelle-environnement.fr

For the moment I haven't figured out how you can say your opinion. It may not be online yet. You must monitor this site and let everyone express themselves with A HIGH LEVEL OF ECOLOGICAL REQUIREMENT !! We are given the opportunity to make our aspirations known, let's take advantage of it.

When someone finds the page for the consultation, let him / her wave !!
0 x
Rulian
I posted 500 messages!
I posted 500 messages!

by Rulian » 28/09/07, 16:19

In passing, one can consult the reports of the various working groups and summaries of the proposed measures:

To read in detail there.

I have read the measures of working group n ° 1 "Energy, climate change", and measure D 1) is none other than the Jancovici tax mentioned at length here and in his book "Le Plein s'Il Vous Plait" .

It’s a nice surprise.
0 x