The fall of the Berlin Wall, a nice scam

Books, television programs, films, magazines or music to share, counselor to discover ... Talk to news affecting in any way the econology, environment, energy, society, consumption (new laws or standards) ...
the middle
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by the middle » 07/11/09, 14:31

And another former work colleague of Polish origin, when he was a kid, he saw a Russian soldier burst into his home and shoot his mother with a gun before his eyes ........... ................

This Russian soldier also killed me a little, because when I read your answer, I said to myself and shit, how is it possible?
Politics on economics have always been explosive, from memory : Cheesy:
0 x
Flytox

by Flytox » 07/11/09, 15:48

lejustemilieu wrote:
And another former work colleague of Polish origin, when he was a kid, he saw a Russian soldier burst into his home and shoot his mother with a gun before his eyes ........... ................

This Russian soldier also killed me a little, because when I read your answer, I said to myself and shit, how is it possible?
Politics on economics have always been explosive, from memory : Cheesy:

I'm not a historian and I can't tell you the date, but it was a Russian soldier, for the place, the colleague is of Polish origin but I don't remember where it happened (name at sleep outside : Mrgreen: ).

I was going to see this smart, knowledgeable, and low-key coworker who I liked very much and not the bullshit type, for a dark history of paperwork to update. The colleague had heavy responsibilities and had other things to do than deal with the "bullshit" of paperwork.

We discussed for a while, then he ended up telling me his story in a few well-felt, lived words ...... to illustrate his answer. It did not take more than 2 or 3 replies for me to understand that the vision of the essential things of life do not have the same meaning for everyone ....... and that life is not not a long quiet river!

At his answer, I fell out of the cupboard, I discreetly repacked my little folder shit and I couldn't decently ask for more details ...., I went to play elsewhere extremely uncomfortable for me and for him for bringing back those memories that stir your guts ...
0 x
Reason is the madness of the strongest. The reason for the less strong it is madness.
[Eugène Ionesco]
http://www.editions-harmattan.fr/index. ... te&no=4132
Did67

by Did67 » 07/11/09, 16:20

Not so long ago, I reacted against a title with ... "scam".

We must not have the same dictionary! For me, a scam is a guy on Ebay who sells you an Ipod and when you receive it, it's not an Ipod, but a pale copy made in China ...

That the fall of the Berlin Wall was the end of a long evolution is obvious.

Whether ALSO geopolitics, of course (or you have to be naive!).

Let it be just that, it would be ridiculously reductive. This is also the development that began during the Prague Spring. It is the hatching of a seed which has its germ in the death of Jan Pallach. He is, like it or not, a Gobatchew who understood that he could not infinitely hold a failed system with the military. And before him, the Hungarian Prime Minister whose name I cannot find. And it is even a monumental mess of somewhat shabby politicians (the German Chabowki reading the press release live that he had not read and "improvising", in response to a question, a "yes, right now "without realizing what he was saying). And that because there was "fermented" popular pressure in the (Protestant) churches, catalyzed by Gorbachev ... All this despite a lagging France ...

I may give pride of place to Gorbachev, but I don't think things would have happened like that with Stalin ... even if the system had been so bankrupt ...

However, I think that it was not as orchestrated as that, that the aspiration of peoples to live freer was real and not remote-controlled, that the Stasi, there was fed up ...

My convictin, but I am not a historian, is that the German reunification (which symbolizes the fall of the wall), was, at the beginning of the events, not at all envisaged within these deadlines! There, it's more of a Kohl poker stroke ...

In short, I personally find it difficult to put this under a title like "scam" !!! Also out of respect, for example, for the 300 or so deaths during failed attempts to breach the wall.
0 x
the middle
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by the middle » 07/11/09, 17:39

Otherwise I didn't know that we had an ex kgb agent on the forums!

So where is the middle ground on the wall? Cheesy Grin Cheesy Grin

I cannot accept these words, even with humor.
Kurwa!
0 x
the middle
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by the middle » 07/11/09, 18:06

Definition

scam, feminine name
Meaning of Fraud, deception [Familiar]. Synonym for scam
Go see the meaning of the word scam, and you will find the definition above!
Did 67!
It is indeed a scam.
0 x
Did67

by Did67 » 07/11/09, 18:35

Okay, come on, I respect your belief.

For my part, it is a complex historical process. With, I will not resume, geopolitics, popular movements, struggles, deceptions (actually), shabby too ...

This does not fit into the definition of "deception" (which, for me, has something simple, mechanical, cause and effect: if I scam, or cheat on someone, in principle, I do it. consciously ... Otherwise, I made a "mistake", I "messed up", I do not say "scam"). Maybe I'm wrong..

But hey no matter.

I maintain, me, personally, with this conception of deception, scam, that shocks me ... Respect my feelings ...

And I leave it there. Are we going to go to war ??? AND I can admit to being wrong (even if I don't see it).
0 x
the middle
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by the middle » 07/11/09, 19:12

And I leave it there. Are we going to go to war ??? AND I can admit to being wrong (even if I don't see it).

Don't worry, I have a bad memory when it comes to hate.
But politics disgusts me more and more.
0 x
the middle
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by the middle » 07/11/09, 20:22

Sorry Christophe,
I got carried away, and I just understand why,
I am a "half Pole", and Poles hate Russians.
So when I saw KGB, my blood only turned around.
Twenty-one years ago, I saw Russian tanks in the Polish countryside.
And it was not pleasant.
0 x
Ahmed
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by Ahmed » 09/11/09, 21:28

I hate the celebration of great events; not that I disapprove of the memory of the past, necessary for our understanding of the present, but because it usually serves as a screen: it is less a question of remembering the past than of making it a retrospective spectacle capable of distracting from present problems , to honor past justice to better ignore the current injustice.

It is in this, at least, that we can speak of a scam: who will have the impertinence, at the evocation of these moving events to remember that other walls have risen since that are not ready for to be put down?
The very real one that separates Palestinians and Israelis; that, less visible but just as concrete, which surrounds the fortress Europe; Finally, the most important because it sums up and explains all the others and because it rises within the very nations that have made freedom their foundation, I mean the silver wall.
0 x
"Please don't believe what I'm telling you."
recyclinage
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by recyclinage » 09/11/09, 21:43

the title of the subject, ... I say:

Who is the difference between before and now?
0 x

Back to "Media & News: TV shows, reports, books, news ..."