Thank you ........ expensive pollution ...

Books, television programs, films, magazines or music to share, counselor to discover ... Talk to news affecting in any way the econology, environment, energy, society, consumption (new laws or standards) ...
jean63
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

Thank you ........ expensive pollution ...

by jean63 » 30/01/06, 09:08

Found in an ad on the home page of forums "econology" (I have voluntarily removed the names of the book and the author), it is simply to confirm what we read everywhere ..... when it comes to remedies, it remains to be seen if it is not is not a scam there too :!:

Pollution in all its forms,
affects your vitality!

• What is the extent of the side effects of toxins and pollution in your vital energy?

• What invisible traces we leave on preservatives, dyes and radiation (solar or artificial)?

There is a solution:

Replies

The environmental pollution affects you. Toxic waste accumulates in your body. Even if you are among the conscious people welfare, who have a healthy diet, taking care of their bodies, which they exercise, that does not make you immune to the current biochemical impact, if only that radiation and air pollution.
This biochemical assault not only causes physical disorders and complex deficiencies, it has a direct impact on your mood, your alertness, your dynamism, your reflexes, your insight and your feelings.
In the book ................. you will understand how tiny toxic trace bind to the cellular level and cause artificial fatigue, confused ideas, moodiness, feeling "to be flat "or not want anything.
In the 2004 Spring, 44 European parliamentarians took part in a blood test. All of the blood samples were contaminated. In all, traces of thirteen products have been found, one banned from 1972, and others banned from 1987!
Today there are discoveries that preserve you perverse hundreds of chemicals added to food or hundreds of chemicals that are found in common drinking water and in the air. These products remain unresolved in the cells of your body and disrupt.

These findings are recorded in the book ............ explains all about the "Purification Program" and usefulness of such a program to find a real spiritual dimension.

How to regain your full vitality!
Read .....................

• A set of findings on the long-term effects of pollutants, drugs and radiation on your physical and spiritual well-being as well as your drive.

• A Purification program useful for all, to get out of the fog and find clear ideas.

Description

Our planet is suffering. But it's not her! Your body is also polluted. In the book ..................... draws an objective and precise observation of the perverse effects of our biochemical society on our body and mind. He goes on to explain all his discoveries and how he developed the Purification Program.

This program overcomes the side effects of drugs, alcohols, toxins and radiation. It restores an amazing vitality.

These are tests performed on US soldiers suffering from dioxin poisoning that gave clues to the long-term impact of toxins on the human mind. Then it was the discovery of the reason why residues of LSD can provoke, some years later, again "trips".

There is evidence that toxic residues are housed at the cellular level and have an impact on the human mind, even long after ingestion.

The most important part of this book is a detailed description of exactly how the Purification program is put into practice to free yourself from the harmful impact of toxic waste and radiation. The program of this keystone is a "smart vitamin", as nicknamed the author .............
Hundreds of thousands have already increased their vitality and joy of living through this program.

You too, read ................... and know how to regain a vitality and enthusiasm overflowing.

PS: I added a recent quote by D. de Villepin on oil (tbc) at the bottom of my page ....... it is good : Idea: : Mrgreen: :!:
0 x
Only when he has brought down the last tree, the last river contaminated, the last fish caught that man will realize that money is not edible (Indian MOHAWK).
Christophe

by Christophe » 30/01/06, 10:24

Ugh still an energy "life" .... give me the name of the site that I stp banisse the displays ... As I repette: it was not me who chose the advertiser google but I can banish!
0 x
jean63
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by jean63 » 30/01/06, 10:58

I do not know the site name but the scammer is Ron Hubbard I think (it would not be a Scientologist? Or even the boss?). Or is it a similar name. I will look into my history.
0 x
Only when he has brought down the last tree, the last river contaminated, the last fish caught that man will realize that money is not edible (Indian MOHAWK).
Christophe

by Christophe » 30/01/06, 11:03

I need the exact address of the site to banish ... I ca not do anything unless I fall over it myself ...
0 x
Former Oceano

by Former Oceano » 30/01/06, 21:26

Hi Jean63,
search in the history of today pages that you have visited, it must be there.
0 x
jean63
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by jean63 » 31/01/06, 16:44

Not found in the history of Monday 30.01, but I found it where I went from I do not know where (long live surfing on the internet !!!) ===>

www.turbonator.com/index.html?id=adWordsRenault
0 x
gegyx
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by gegyx » 31/01/06, 17:57

All Google searches from the text jean63, Refer to:
http://www.ccparis.org/02vente/vente-cbcm.html
but look for this address announcement "server not found".

Otherwise, I also had this address, which she refers to Dianetics r. hubbard (aka, the book that crazy)
http://www.amelioration-vie.com/
A sod ...
0 x
Christophe

by Christophe » 31/01/06, 19:16

gegyx wrote:All Google searches from the text jean63, Refer to:
http://www.ccparis.org/02vente/vente-cbcm.html
but look for this address announcement "server not found".

Otherwise, I also had this address, which she refers to Dianetics r. hubbard (aka, the book that crazy)
http://www.amelioration-vie.com/
A sod ...

1) I do not understand the part about you 1ere

2) http://www.amelioration-vie.com/ -> banned (it will be effective within a few hours)

3) The turbonator ressmble bigrement to Andre turbulence generator! :D
0 x
jean63
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by jean63 » 31/01/06, 22:54

Yes, that was it .... I was surprised telllement it may seem in a pub econology site, I did not even notice at the time that it was Scientology !!! : Evil:

In fact I thought the pubs appaissaient here were related to ecology and filtered .... but this is not the case. : Mrgreen:

So I can understand why one day I saw the connection to the UMP site to buy a card at the party .... I have never seen anything to the other parties.

It is Google offering ...... except for the Chinese (can it will filter), but will they have the right to Hubbard them ??? :?:
0 x
Christophe

by Christophe » 31/01/06, 23:07

jean63 wrote:In fact I thought the pubs appaissaient here were related to ecology and filtered .... but this is not the case. : Mrgreen:

So I can understand why one day I saw the connection to the UMP site to buy a card at the party .... I have never seen anything to the other parties.

If this is supposed to be the case: the system google keyword filter each page and the ads are meant to fit ... Only here is on the word "energy" it can come as much from the oil (I banished long ago) that nuclear (arava.fr etc) but also all that energy key "vital" .....

For the UMP I do not know at all but against as we talk a bit about politics on the forum.... You have not seen the others party because they must choose to use the system of google (it is not automatic ...) and it is therefore not on they make ...
0 x