Sweden ready to do without oil

Books, television programs, films, magazines or music to share, counselor to discover ... Talk to news affecting in any way the econology, environment, energy, society, consumption (new laws or standards) ...
abyssin3
I posted 500 messages!
I posted 500 messages!

Sweden ready to do without oil

by abyssin3 » 12/02/06, 15:32

Sweden ready to do without oil:

http://www.futura-sciences.com/news-sue ... e_8230.php

from what they say, the idea "is led by a consortium of industrialists, academics, farmers, automakers, government officials and others"

Chapeau! :P
0 x
Christophe

by Christophe » 12/02/06, 15:49

Pouted ... I'm waiting to see that!

In all cases are far from having the population, the industrial park and French consumption ... In addition they already have 80% of their hydraulic electricity it seems to me right?

But I still applaud the initiative
0 x
jean63
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by jean63 » 12/02/06, 16:08

Well done to them.

I told you in a recent post that Sweden (ethanol), Iceland (hydrogen) will quickly develop an alternative to petroleum.

In Sweden, I read that they already have an ethanol distribution network. Besides, SAAB is releasing a 9-5 Biopower model, a version of which runs on pure ethanol. I have the ad in front of me (source Express from February 2 to 8):

.... thanks to the nelle techno BioPower the new Saab 9-5 works either on petrol or on biofuel made up of ethanol. Nature will see the difference ....... etc ... and would eventually reduce CO4 emissions by 2 to reach a level fully recyclable by nature.
* Bioethanol is not available in the French distribution network, however the distribution network of this fuel in Sweden was formed in just 1 year using existing infrastructure.

: Mrgreen: : Mrgreen: : Mrgreen: : Mrgreen: : Mrgreen: them they did it alone, even members of the EU .... but what does the EU do :?: :?: :?:
0 x
Only when he has brought down the last tree, the last river contaminated, the last fish caught that man will realize that money is not edible (Indian MOHAWK).
jean63
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by jean63 » 12/02/06, 16:14

And also : Arrow:

The minister said that Sweden would introduce the following measures: tax relief for conversion to fuels other than petroleum; increased use of renewable energy; introduction of additional measures for renewable fuels; increased investment aimed at the development of a "renewable society"; and continued investment in district heating (generally geothermal or biomass).

The day France takes a similar measure, the hens will have teeth.
0 x
Only when he has brought down the last tree, the last river contaminated, the last fish caught that man will realize that money is not edible (Indian MOHAWK).

Back to "Media & News: TV shows, reports, books, news ..."