Strasbourg and the NATO summit

Books, television programs, films, magazines or music to share, counselor to discover ... Talk to news affecting in any way the econology, environment, energy, society, consumption (new laws or standards) ...
Cuicui
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by Cuicui » 06/04/09, 12:22

Christophe wrote:And the video of joudi: http://www.dailymotion.com/video/x8uw5c ... e-lot_news

Anti-capitalists my eye, these thugs take advantage of all demonstrations simply for the pleasure of breaking. The government spares them because they discredit the protests. There are also often disguised police among them.
0 x
Christophe

by Christophe » 06/04/09, 12:29

Obviously Cuicui these are cons ...
So I would add: Anti capitalists my ass!

Just to see how they do not assume their ideas by throwing their black clothes (see this video http://www.dailymotion.com/video/x8vl4c ... bourg_news ) before the checkpoints speaks volumes about their notion of courage and the defense of their convictions ...

On the other hand, when we know that there were 10 cops there, it is clear that this district of the rhine port of Strasbourg was sacrificed for the peace of others... This is a classic military tactic ...
0 x
Cuicui
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by Cuicui » 07/04/09, 01:29

Christophe wrote: it's clear that this district of the rhine port of Strasbourg was sacrificed for the peace of others... This is a classic military tactic ...

The thugs come individually or in groups to mingle in any event (political, sporting ...) to let off steam. The political power, delighted to see the peaceful demonstrators discredited in the eyes of the public opinion which is often confused, tends to let it go. However, it seems that in Strasbourg this did not work well: the inhabitants clearly distinguished between peaceful demonstrators and thugs, and reproach the police for not having intervened. Suddenly, the power is a bit bothered ...
0 x
Michel Kieffer
I posted 500 messages!
I posted 500 messages!

by Michel Kieffer » 07/04/09, 07:22

History of laughter ...

You have to see the 2 sides of the barrier: http://www.radiofrance.fr/franceinter/chro/lhumeurde/

Michel
0 x
Cuicui
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by Cuicui » 07/04/09, 13:52

The police mobilized to corner the peaceful demonstrators and let the thugs do it ... Find the error.
0 x
Christophe

by Christophe » 07/04/09, 14:01

Cuicui wrote:The police mobilized to corner the peaceful demonstrators and let the thugs do it ... Find the error.

The error is at the Elysée ... it's been said for a while ...

It didn't appeal to any journalists or political analysts that he was walking "alone" on the bridge on the 2 shores in front of the 27 other NATO delegations ???

What is the message supposed to be? That he weighs as heavy as all the others?

Pkoi not to have made a parity or then to divide the delegation between West and East of the Rhine?
0 x
gegyx
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by gegyx » 10/04/09, 11:20

0 x
Christophe

by Christophe » 10/04/09, 11:25

"In Strasbourg, the reception of Sarkozy and Obama was reserved for 90% of UMP militants"

Nothing surprising about this ... moreover I suspected it when I saw the (dirty) face of the (rare) guys (and poufs) who were interviewed ...

By cons is not a fault of French?

I would have said: "was 90% reserved Asked UMP activists "
0 x