Yet the energetic crisis: meat and agriculture

Books, television programs, films, magazines or music to share, counselor to discover ... Talk to news affecting in any way the econology, environment, energy, society, consumption (new laws or standards) ...
gilgamesh
I understand econologic
I understand econologic

by gilgamesh » 17/09/07, 12:17

Hello Biomethane,

I hadn't seen your post that's why I'm only responding now. The protein problem is another fabulous fact: normally we eat even without meat enough protein and there are many modern illnesses which originate in food too rich in protein such as rheumatic disease etc.
There are a lot of proteins in cereals - for example in bread and there are many alternative products to replace meat based on wheat protein, soy, seaweed, nuts, almonds and others. France is a very important producer of organic soybeans. There is a lot of information on vegetarianism, it is no problem - it is more a cultural problem than it is. There are quite a few vegetarians who eat cheese and eyes in moderation is a viable option.
0 x
there is no absolute truth in the realm of phenomena

gilgamesh
gilgamesh
I understand econologic
I understand econologic

by gilgamesh » 19/09/07, 22:07

I want to talk a little more about vegetarianism:

In general, vegetarians are people who are just alternative, weird organic who eat only weird things and who don't like the pleasure of the table (typ -the table that recedes). This is not true at all and there are a lot of great vegetarian dishes out there and even "normal" people like them a lot. Besides, there are many very good products to replace meat of very good quality and with a very good texture and with very good taste: sausages, hamburgers, sausages, fillet, mortadela etc. And also seitan bife and smoked or natural tofu, quorn and many other things.
I also want to do some publicity for my city. I believe that Lisbon is currently the city of Europe where there is more vegetarian restaurant I lost the tale but around 25 at least - even with a French chef - by the way the best - so if you want spend vegetarian vacations come to lisbon .. good preferably by pantone. that's enough for today but i will continue one of these days with a post the 50000 reason to become a vegetarian - there are many ....
0 x

gilgamesh
crispus
Éconologue good!
Éconologue good!

by crispus » 19/09/07, 23:11

gilgamesh wrote:2nd reason for the energy crisis is: Real estate speculation. It is true that we are constantly in the wrong place because it would be too expensive to live or work.

Seeing my new colleagues buy more and more and more and more and more expensive, I became interested in the phenomenon, and suddenly for 2 years I frequent this forum :
http://www.bulle-immobiliere.org/forum/index.php

Summary: real estate is largely overvalued, the market has gone up in an unreasonable way. And he is falling in total discretion.

Selling prices are certainly mind-blowing but blocked since June 2006, and hardly anyone has been buying at this price level since about January. For the good reason that the banks have turned off the credit tap. And in practice the only goods sold are sold very quickly, at prices much lower than those displayed. What notaries and real estate agents call "the market price".

Courage young frustrated tenants, in 2 years your savings will be worth gold on a "half-price" market where many quickly over-indebted households will be forced to sell as they bought ... at all costs!
: Twisted:

Personally I bought my house in 1994 ... for the price of the land next door. It was following the 1991 property crash, which I discovered existed on the same forum.
0 x
gilgamesh
I understand econologic
I understand econologic

by gilgamesh » 20/09/07, 10:57

That's it: the famous "economic cycle" is just the crushing cycle of small fortunes saved and invested in overpriced cars. The big investors always win even in times of crisis - because first in their construction they pay high prices and then they can reach them at sale prices .... and after that in an elegant economic way. ..
0 x

gilgamesh
gilgamesh
I understand econologic
I understand econologic

by gilgamesh » 15/10/07, 12:23

Here is,

finally I found a small film good enough to continue the subject,

.it is in English but easy to understand

http://www.themeatrix.com/
0 x

gilgamesh
gilgamesh
I understand econologic
I understand econologic

by gilgamesh » 15/10/07, 19:18

French version of the meatrix film:

http://www.themeatrix.com/intl/france/dub/
0 x

gilgamesh
Christophe

Re: More on the energy crisis: meat and agriculture

by Christophe » 30/08/22, 10:23

I'm posting this here following the pipolemic of Sandrine Rousseau's crazy pov (men eat more meat than women...):

1 x
Macro
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by Macro » 30/08/22, 11:35

It must have been a long time since she ended up with a good piece of meat very hard to put in her mouth (or elsewhere) the Sandrine...
0 x
The only thing safe in the future. It is that there may chance that it conforms to our expectations ...
Christophe

by Christophe » 30/08/22, 12:26

That's it ... a big frustrated ...
0 x
Janic
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by Janic » 30/08/22, 12:47

clearly, according to Roussel, men would have more dough to buy bidoche than women. Weird macho reasoning!
0 x
"We make science with facts, like making a house with stones: but an accumulation of facts is no more a science than a pile of stones is a house" Henri Poincaré