Some analyzes on Sarkozy

Books, television programs, films, magazines or music to share, counselor to discover ... Talk to news affecting in any way the econology, environment, energy, society, consumption (new laws or standards) ...
goodeco
I understand econologic
I understand econologic

by goodeco » 01/05/07, 07:55

Another video for his ambiguous relationship with Scientology.
: Arrow: http://leweb2zero.tv/video/alfred_49462d6ed2a67cf

Another from TIMSIT who pays for Sarkozy.
: Arrow: http://www.dailymotion.com/rated/sarkop ... -sarkozy/1
0 x
In eternal learning
Christine
Grand Econologue
Grand Econologue

by Christine » 01/05/07, 10:50

Last night a special presidential crossword was broadcast. We took the program during the 2nd debate but the advantage was clearly (according to us) to the PS speakers

http://mots-croises.france2.fr/30375070-fr.php

There is one thing that is pretty obvious in UMP is how to cut others off (especially the "Pécresse" and "Dati" has nothing to envy him) who is quite contemptuous and says a lot about their manners ...
0 x
Christophe

by Christophe » 01/05/07, 12:06

Christine wrote:There is one thing that is pretty obvious in UMP is how to cut others off (especially the "Pécresse" and "Dati" has nothing to envy him) who is quite contemptuous and says a lot about their manners ...

Perfectly and I will add that we feel the same disrespect and aggressiveness (see hate behavior) in (almost) all internet comments (blogs, forum, reaction ...) of pro-sarko... Surf a little to check ... :frown:

Dogs don't make cats ... is it good that we say no?
0 x
Bmag
I understand econologic
I understand econologic

by Bmag » 01/05/07, 12:24

Hello everyone!

I hate the idea of ​​propaganda: if some of you do not want or no longer receive my emails, I can quite understand it; it's very simple, they just have to tell me by return, I will remove them immediately from my list, hoping that they will excuse me for having bothered them.

If, on the other hand, some of you wish to disseminate this text, I have no problem with it provided that it bears my signature, since it only binds me.

I often think to myself: what's the point of sending emails, what's the point of trying to think about it? But it's stronger than me, I can't stand idly by, spectator of what is happening before my eyes. I cannot not participate.

Let us be clear, it is not for me to state I know not what absolute truth, but to state my truth, as I perceive it today; I am not trying to convince, not even to share, I would like to participate in this very free debate which alone can help each of us, myself included, to think and act in full knowledge of the facts.

Above all, because I think that it is our right and our duty to all, I wish to testify to what I believe to understand of the world at this essential moment when our choice will engage the future.

I wrote the following just before the debate yesterday morning between Bayrou and Royal, the quality of which very pleasantly surprised me, and confirms my feeling that perhaps something is really changing on the side of men and women of good will.
Alain Sagault

WE STILL HAVE THE CHOICE…

Whatever in my eyes the faults of Ségolène Royal and François Bayrou and their programs, I consider them to be democrats, that is to say as adult political figures, likely to take reality into account while seeking to embody an ideal.

I don't always agree with them, but I'm not afraid of them. They are beings endowed with reason, ready to accept the existence of the other and to respect difference.

I am afraid of Sarkozy. Not by chance: I have seen him at work for years, and his record is truly terrifying. Not only is he not a democrat, but his simplistic dogmatism, his cynical populism, his agitation and his intolerance make him an incompetent demagogue totally incapable in my eyes of exercising the least civic responsibility.

DO NOT DIABOLIZE ...

The "tolerant" people implore us not to demonize Sarkozy. Tolerant people know what they are doing: their grandparents begged ours not to demonize Mussolini, and then not to demonize Hitler, with the beautiful results we know; their parents, along with Sartre and his friends, denounced with fierce hatred the traitors who demonized Stalin, including those who spoke of the experience of Stalinism and its gulag. It is still very frowned upon to demonize Mao, and the same broad minds who refused to demonize Franco regularly urge us not to demonize Bush or Putin.

It seems to me, however, that it is better to denounce the evil before it has produced its effects than after!

What good is the duty of remembrance if in front of each new apprentice dictator we do everything to forget the lessons of history?

It is therefore not a question of demonizing Sarkozy, but of unmasking him.

In the end, what they call demonizing is telling the truth and therefore calling a spade a spade and Sarkozy a dangerous psychopath who would be foolish to bring to power precisely because he is literally insane to be able to . It is in his genes, no doubt, like the permanent use of manipulation, provocation, invective and lies (remember the make-up attempt that provoked the revolt of the suburbs, or see its sudden passion for the working world).

And don't tell me that there is nothing in common between a Sarkozy and the dictators mentioned above.

The same causes generate the same effects. The system of "values" of the neo-capitalists is fundamentally the same as that of the fascists, with whom they have moreover always allied, and still ally today.

Berlusconi is not for nothing the ally of Fini and the wrecks of the Mussolini family, and it is not by chance that he supports Sarkozy: sharks, if I dare say, stand together.

Like his companions of madness, Sarkozy does not need to be demonized, for the good reason that he is in fact diabolical. For anyone who looks at them closely, his speech and his actions are perfectly clear: they all bear the mark of the foul beast.

WHY SO MUCH HATE?

To nobody better than to Sarkozy applies the childish reply so just under its childish airs: "It is who says it there! "

“Why so much hatred? Said the angry dwarf. What ingenuity, or what deception!

Why, he knows it very well: because hatred calls for hatred, because indiscriminate repression provokes and nourishes revolt, because perpetual lying breeds anger.

Just like a vulgar Le Pen, just like his masters, who are neither Jaurès nor Blum, Sarkozy is hated for the same reason he is adored by some: because he is hateful. And if he is hateful it is because he is himself hateful. Sarkozy overflows with hatred.

Many of us hate Sarkozy because we feel and understand that he despises and hates us. His hatred threatens us in our being: whoever is not with him is nothing but scum to karchériser. Yes, Sarkozy scares us, and fear calls for hatred.

"Why so much hatred? But because it leaves us no choice! It's hard not to hate Sarkozy, because with him, it's all or nothing, you have to choose: to hate him or to adulate him. If you do not love Sarkozy with all your heart and with all your soul, it is because you hate him. To reflect, to discuss, is already to deny it. What Sarkozy wants is to be loved, loved without reservation, what he loves is emotion, and whatever the quality, as long as he has the quantity. When you are ready to do anything to be loved, you should not be surprised to be hated: it makes me think of these abusive lovers who demand unconditional love from you while posing the least loving of ultimatums: "If you don't love me, you hate me, and if you hate me, I hate you ”. Sarkozy is Carmen, and there is nothing more hateful than Carmen…

SARKOZY, THE RETURN OF THE HUGE BEAST

I have maintained for years that the real heir to fascism is not Le Pen, but Sarkozy. Le Pen is part of an old fascism, an outdated folklore, which we can make a useful scarecrow, but which can no longer generate the slightest dynamic, except to be taken over by what I call the liberal-Nazis, these wolves disguised as lambs of which Sarkozy is in France the most perfect prototype.

I still often jump when I talk about the Liberal-Nazis. In fact, most Sarkozy-style Nazi-liberals are unconsciously. And even believe they hate Hitler, whose values ​​and methods they largely share. Sarkozy is a Goebbels on the small foot, with this form of gassed propaganda called communication, and the same contempt for the truth, the same religion for "efficiency".

Do you think the original Nazis, the flag puppets, leather boots and not the goose, were aware of being monsters? Monsters are never aware of it, and never feel remorse. They become monsters little by little, by successive shifts, gradually losing contact with the reality of their actions.

Capitalism, largely an accomplice of the dictators before and during the Second World War, had to be discreet for a few years after 1945. But it was not long in recovering the hair of the animal, and the program in progress does not date not yesterday. Pierre Carles wisely introduced his last film, "Volem rien foutre al païs", with a speech by Pompidou in 1967, absolutely terrifying: duty to participate in generalized consumption renamed progress, compulsory cult of work, imposed competition, paranoid riscophilia, everything. It is already there, the so-called "liberalism" included.

The far-right certainly has all kinds of faces, including those of Stalin and Mao, those of Fidel and Wladimir, but under each of its masks, what transpires before asserting itself and destroying is hatred, the "Viva la muerte!" That of others of course.

The far-right hates everything that prevents it from achieving its triple dream, this insane megalomaniacal parousia, the definitive triumph of what I call the three Ps, power, profit, appearing. In its desire to arrive at what it would like to be the end of history, the neo-liberal extreme right is ready for all final solutions, even collective suicide if necessary; the current ecological apocalypse only brings to the planetary scale the German apocalypse wanted by Hitler at the end of the war, but it will be more successful: the collapse of the liberals-nazis is registered in the inescapable reality of the planetary ecosystem, and the disaster that is looming is by no means Franco-French, contrary to what one would have us believe.

CONDITION

When we are told that France is doing badly, while the rest of the world is doing like a charm, it is obviously false. In truth, the whole world is cheerfully running for disaster, while the French, more lucid, are only going backwards.

We are not among the worst, but we are bad enough to feel that something is definitely wrong with capitalist "globalization". If our reason is still tempted by scientism and economism, by the selfishness of profit and the chimeras of power and appearance, our collective unconscious is becoming aware of the ongoing disaster, to which we have largely contributed, and refuses to participate, or so reluctant. Hands on eyes, humanity is leaping into the void: the French are right to drag their feet.

As it sinks deeper into its collective suicide, all of humanity, and especially Westerners, and primarily their elites, has entered a bewildering denial of any objective reality.

Impossible to discuss with people who refuse to take into account the reality of the facts. Ecological negationism is no less criminal than the other, and its consequences are already disastrous.

Our lucidity does not go so far as to push us to action. The French always launch ideas, but their contradictions often prevent them from realizing them: it is the Revolution giving birth to Terror and then to the Emperor ...

The cancer of "development" is eating away at us, look at Dubai, this not-so-malignant tumor, swollen with mercantile pride, this Tower of Babel which believes it is making something new by rehashing the old megalomania from the highest, the stronger, the faster, to whom the bigger phallus and will piss the farther.

France is not going badly, it is humanity, it is the planet.

We are confusedly aware of the impasse, hence the temptation to be discouraged and resort to extremes, to simplistic "solutions", to "order" and "authority".

American-style rights have already penetrated our subconscious so much through the media that I am afraid we can say: France is ripe for fascism. Everything is in place.

Not yet booted fascism, perhaps, although the police transformed rue d'Enghien into a militia to protect the candidate, it sounds as sinister as the SA ...

But when a majority of "citizens" seems ready to agree to vote for corruption, lies and cheap blows, when it considers mortal sins against democracy as peccadilloes, when it finds it normal, even enviable that elected officials and elites adopt openly a mafia behavior and put themselves above the law, when its only horizon is personal interest and the law of the strongest, then arrive, attracted by the carrion, the predators, the poor complexed types, the potential monsters, the Hitlers, the Mussolini, the Sarkozy.

A democracy where incapable fanatics like Bush or Sarkozy can come to power has nothing to envy the bestial dictatorships to which it resembles like two drops of water, appearances aside.

RENAZIFICATION

Because if we denazified Germany after the war, the quackgrass dies hard. And I'm afraid we're insidiously renazifying ourselves.

Between documentaries, novels and films, Europe is literally passionate, with a kind of disgusting nostalgia, for the Second World War and especially for Nazism and its horrors. The laudable will to fight against oblivion and negationism ends up having a good back. The "Benevolent" marks the peak of the exploitation of this vein for purposes which are at the very least ambiguous. We are so made that complacency is often present in the denunciation. For me, this omnipresence of the totalitarian regimes and in the first place of the Hitlerian regime is one of the signs of the return to Nazism, in its soft version, what I call liberal-Nazism, and of the fact that, fascinated and terrorized, the collective unconscious sees the beast approaching and prepares for it in its own way a little scribbles, by diving into it.

And in fact, despite some upheavals of soft revolt, we are gradually getting used to the monstrous world that we have helped to create, because if it indignant us a little, it still allows us to live, while so many others around us are dying.

After all, our little Saint Nicholas is no less “benevolent” than Adolf or Benito, Joseph or Mao, Fidel or Wladimir. Let us therefore entrust our destiny to him, it is less tiring than taking charge of him.

SCHIZOPHRENIA

We all know what Sarkozy really is, we all know that financial globalization is the destruction of our environment and therefore ours. But most of us will undoubtedly vote for the wolf in shepherd disguise, and, digging our graves with our teeth, we will continue to guzzle ourselves until the last moment. Mandibles we are, mandibles we remain, frantically.

The April temperatures were 10% higher than the seasonal averages.

It was 26 ° in Biarritz on February 16 and 28 ° on April 22, the day of the first round.

Who cares, we have air conditioning.
0 x
Christophe

by Christophe » 01/05/07, 14:37

And one more laugh:

0 x
gegyx
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by gegyx » 01/05/07, 14:50

Montreal
Nicolas Sarkozy's room vandalized

http://lcn.canoe.com/lcn/infos/regional ... 22232.html
0 x
gegyx
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by gegyx » 02/05/07, 16:03

When Sarko moves, he mobilizes civil servants!
: Evil:

DikTature !!!

http://www.monde-solidaire.org/spip/art ... ticle=3917
0 x
gegyx
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by gegyx » 04/05/07, 13:54

Info 13h on FR2:
Last meeting of N. Sarkosy:
“Save two days, two days to give up renouncement! : Lol: (Another hollow comment, Coué method)
Two days to suppress the Unique Thought!…. " : Shock: (We think we are dreaming!)

Then the future president seeks to gain "Height" (normal).
So, travel to the Glières plateau to pay tribute to the resistance. He intends to make this trip on an annual pilgrimage .. (His legend begins).
(Indeed, it is good, to glorify the resistance fighters, there are many people who will soon join the resistance ... Will they be qualified as terrorists, by this same character?)
-----
Then Fr2 shows a short-cut summary of the two candidates' campaign:
Bridles here and there, but it's still Sarkosy who is talking, to pass on his messy messages.

: Arrow: Partial public channel.
What remains in France, as neutral television :?:
0 x
Christophe

by Christophe » 04/05/07, 14:39

gegyx wrote:Two days to suppress the Unique Thought!…. " : Shock: (We think we are dreaming!)

I also heard ...really the hospital that doesn't give a damn about charity...this nicolas is really sick...
: Shock: : Shock: : Shock:
0 x
gegyx
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by gegyx » 04/05/07, 16:02

:?: What did you think of Sarkosy's proposal to tax foreign trucks that circulate and transit in France (as in Switzerland?).

I find it contemptible to throw this out without precision.
Why not talk about the anti-ecological just-in-time policy. (Eliminate stocks in companies, to encumber and store them on the communication routes, on wheeled dumpers. The real deal!)
Why not talk about developing piggyback? (This would be well with the reform of the special regimes of the sncf : Cheesy: ).

It is not possible to tax only foreigners.
France and western Europe, and a North-South transit route. It is a compulsory passage.
There is a free movement treaty in Europe.
Other countries would be right to claim discrimination. (Switzerland not being part of the European Community)
0 x