Some analyzes on Sarkozy

Books, television programs, films, magazines or music to share, counselor to discover ... Talk to news affecting in any way the econology, environment, energy, society, consumption (new laws or standards) ...
gegyx
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by gegyx » 29/04/07, 15:09

Sarkozy: THE FRIEND OF BERLUSCONI, THE MODEL OF Gianfranco FINI

The Italian right has learned a lot from Nicolas Sarkozy. Especially Gianfranco Fini, who wants to make National Alliance, heir to the neofascist MSI, a big conservative party.
Bush, the neoconservative, shook his hand. But Gianfranco Fini, the ex-neofascist of the Italian Social Movement (MSI), now president of National Alliance (AN), did better: he prefaced the Italian editions of two recent works by Nicolas Sarkozy, La République, religions, hope in 2004, then Testimonies in 2006.
Laudatory appreciation of this former Minister of Foreign Affairs of Berlusconi, now perfect democrat: "With Sarkozy, we will not miss projects, remarks, ideas and experiences useful for the Italian right."
And no more repeating the day after the first round of the presidential election: “Sarkozy is direct, popular and charismatic. He just got a great result. In comparison, the polite support given by Berlusconi to the UMP candidate is at the trade union minimum. The two men nevertheless maintain courteous relations. Like Tony Blair, Nicolas Sarkozy would have even stayed at the Villa Certosa, the sumptuous summer residence that the former President of the Italian Council has in Sardinia.
Common points exist between Berlusconi and Sarkozy, "in political marketing more than in substance," said Massimo Nava, Parisian correspondent for Corriere della Sera and author of a biography of the president of the UMP *. They are two formidable communicators even if, in this area, the French have learned a lot from the Italian. "Beyond that, the complacent relays that the former Minister of the Interior forged in many French media cannot be compared to the situation of" tycoon "Berlusconi, head of government and owner of a media empire before. to be beaten by the center-left alliance in 2006. “In Italy, there was a conflict of interest, Berlusconi used power only for his business. Sarkozy, he has a personal ambition, but also for his country, continues Massimo Nava. One has killed politics, the other is helping to revive the debate in France. They don't have much to do with each other. "
Promotion of the deserving
In Italy, during the legislative elections of 2006, the National Alliance of Fini obtained 12,3% of the vote and still weighs half as much as Forza Italia, the party created by and for Berlusconi on the debris of the old Christian Democracy, swept away by the operation Mani Pulite. It is with Fini that Sarkozy forged ties of complicity, both personal and political. The two men are on the same line, that of a new uninhibited and pragmatic European right. Common themes: the apology of work and effort, the promotion of deserving people, the control of migratory flows, associated with the fight against delinquency and urban violence. Here are two proclaimed liberals, but still subject to an old reflex of state interventionism, Colbertist heritage for one, Mussolini for the other. Weight of the Church obliges, Gianfranco Fini is more timid in matters of freedom of morals and secularism. Question of sensitivity, of militant base but also of political origins. When Sarkozy joined the neogaullist UDR in 1974, Fini was a member of the Front de la jeunesse, a far-right group, a preamble to a long career at the MSI. From 1994, he will be the main architect of the “defascization” of the movement and has since multiplied the public condemnations of fascism, “absolute evil”, and of the Republic of Salo, “a shameful page of Italian history”. Gianfranco Fini now wants to make AN the great center-right formation, capable of competing with the future Democratic Party. According to Massimo Nava, Sarkozy would be “closer to the Italian center-left, he incorporates the achievements of Blairism; the Italian right is not really there yet ”.

Alain Léauthier / Marianne
0 x
gegyx
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by gegyx » 29/04/07, 16:28

Post from a blog:

thank you to all
thank you to the poor who will vote NS, thanks to them I will get richer by paying less taxes and spending my money abroad
thank you to the unemployed who vote NS they will have to accept the first job that we will offer them we lack a garbage collector.
thank you to the women who vote NS we will not be ready to see a woman again apply, no party will risk it again here we are rid of for a long time.
thanks to workers who vote NS thanks to overtime. they are not prepared to see their hourly wages increase.
thank you to the young people, to the middle classes who vote NS from CNE to CNE, they are not ready to have a house and come and pollute my village
thank you to the soldiers who vote NS they will be able to replace the Italians and the Spaniards in Iraq, that will reduce the number of army personnel and cost us less
thank you to the patients who will not be able to pay the health deductible, it will make room in the hospitals for us the well-off.
in short thank you all, good luck
Michel

Coming from a forum :

Week after week, day after day, hour after hour, the most prominent French journalists are weaving the web which could, if the people do not wake up, bring Nicolas Sarkozy to power, and even worse, keep him there for a long time. I don't know if this is an orchestrated plot, journalists are by definition too talkative, but what I see, what I hear, what I read, all of this makes me think so. , the great pens of the national press have chosen their camp.
For my part, he scares me for the simple reason that under the bogus pretext of speaking the truth, he allows himself to mix things up!
A minister who goes to the cities and who has the lightness to think that insulting people will solve problems is a dangerous guy
A guy who mixes up immigration, unemployment and national identity is a dangerous guy
· A guy who wants to believe that "working more to earn more is the solution" is dangerous (they will be happy the unemployed to know that those who work can make more money while they are dying and making themselves, in addition , call it lazy!)
A guy who goes to the US to deny the only good thing that Chirac did (refusal of the war in Iraq) is a guy dangerous for our credibility
A guy who thinks he can solve problems by pitting communities against each other is a dangerous guy
· A guy who claims to be among the people while offering tax shields, the lowering of inheritance taxes seems to me to be completely connected with the real problems of those who are starving! sure that's where the urgency lies!

here if not I think indeed, there is no reason to worry, Sarko is an angel… let's continue not to worry!
Sextant67
0 x
Christophe

by Christophe » 29/04/07, 22:52

As Gegyx launches into a great quote here's one (from me lol):

Little news to choose well in the presidential elections

: roll:
0 x
Christophe

by Christophe » 30/04/07, 00:15

0 x
Christophe

by Christophe » 30/04/07, 20:51

It is "low" (it is the case to say it) but it is good anyway:

0 x
elephant
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by elephant » 30/04/07, 21:28

All the same, Christophe, it would be good to ensure our rear, in case Ségo does not win the elections. You risk no more and no less of being kidnapped by barbouzes in 807 and finding yourself naked in a stadium. : Evil:
0 x
elephant Supreme Honorary éconologue PCQ ..... I'm too cautious, not rich enough and too lazy to really save the CO2! http://www.caroloo.be
gegyx
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by gegyx » 30/04/07, 23:38

++++ Before these masterpieces disappear ++++

: Arrow: An interview with Bayrou, on RTL, which is worth its weight in peanuts.
(In the press, only one or two sentences were reproduced.)
http://www.dailymotion.com/related/3087 ... l-bayrou/1

: Arrow: This is worth its weight in cashews: Pressure on the press
http://www.dailymotion.com/bookmarks/de ... a-presse/1

:?: Meeting with Scientology:
http://www.dailymotion.com/video/x6tu8_ ... ientologie
0 x
gegyx
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by gegyx » 01/05/07, 01:13

: Arrow: Rebuttals - A film by THOMAS LACOSTE (66 ')
"Sixteen activists and researchers, sixteen sharp eyes on the world that Nicolas Sarkozy is preparing for us. Neither hatred, nor demonization, but the reality of an uninhibited right in the process of gaining power. An implacable deconstruction of Sarkozy rhetoric, to see emergency ... Before it's too late! ".
http://www.lautrecampagne.org/refutations.php
------------------------------

A "joke" on Sarkozy costs a translator his place
A "joke" in the English subtitling of a France 2 newscast, lending an "oversized ego" to the UMP candidate Nicolas Sarkozy, led to the dismissal of its author, Philippe told AFP Baudillon, Managing Director of France 2.
In this newspaper, broadcast on April 23, at 19:00 p.m., on several cable channels in the United States and especially in New York, we could read on the screen, when Sarkozy was speaking, that he was inviting the French “to rally my inflated ego”, while he was inviting them to “unite with me”. :D
http://fr.news.yahoo.com/30042007/202/u ... cteur.html
0 x
bham
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by bham » 01/05/07, 07:49

gegyx wrote:: Arrow: Rebuttals - A film by THOMAS LACOSTE (66 ')
"Sixteen activists and researchers, sixteen sharp eyes on the world that Nicolas Sarkozy is preparing for us. Neither hatred, nor demonization, but the reality of an uninhibited right in the process of gaining power. An implacable deconstruction of Sarkozy rhetoric, to see emergency ... Before it's too late! ".
http://www.lautrecampagne.org/refutations.php

Very interesting this gegyx link as well as the previous ones. Thank you. To keep to show our little children.
0 x