Should we not all react and drink as little of the milk?

Books, television programs, films, magazines or music to share, counselor to discover ... Talk to news affecting in any way the econology, environment, energy, society, consumption (new laws or standards) ...
bolt
Éconologue good!
Éconologue good!

by bolt » 12/03/06, 23:42

History of matching time zones:
In the second article (agricultural union 10 / 3 / 06, Pas-de-Calais), they speak of a tractor plowing the tests did not find consumption gains.
This is the Fiat 110-90 DT (11000 h), the first article.

When tested, they never got to drink the Fiat over 19 liters per hour of fuel (triggered a big enough speed to trap thoroughly the flow of the injection pump, with a ceiling of regime 2200 r / min, just to see how far would the maximum rate)
The 23 liters / h are "given the manufacturer" and not a consumption detected by the user
The 19 l / h were achieved rapidly 2ème, the engine was "kneeling", the regime ranged fort under load when slowing instant consumption decreased course depending on the speed, but the maximum achieved by being good full load and to 2200 tr was 19 w / h snapshot (not the average)
Fast 1ère to 2000 r / min, it consumed about 15,5 l / h
the farmer pointed out that he never rolled so fast to plow
On average 5ème to 1900 r / min: 13.5 l / h average
On average 5ème to 1600 r / min: 11 l / h average
the lower reaches (on a field length downhill) is actually 9.98 l / h (at 1600 rev / min)

Note, the tractor may have 11000 hours, but the farmer pointed out that his engine was changed (industrial engine, according to him), apparently not very old, painted red
(You could see the difference with the rest of the box)

This engine might be set differently from a tractor engine (lower maximum speed, full speed less load), but it certainly was not this engine could consume 23 l / h "average before"
Perhaps the old engine ??

All this to say that everything you read, which dangled wonders, and take sparingly

And do not worry too much about not having such good results

That said, the Fiat pantone walking may be better now

The Zetor spad with a sheet, according to "impressions" of the farmer, consumes half as much (this is a court of the tractor, which only distribute round bales and silage to the beasts)
(It would work well without being loaded this engine there)

Everyone is the master of his judgment

bolt
0 x
lau
Grand Econologue
Grand Econologue

by lau » 13/03/06, 11:04

Your last article "wrench" is a distressing skepticism.
I would say this: There are failures in pantone fixtures and others are not done properly. Those who have no result do not have to break sugar on prototypes that realize 30 at 50% saving.
The Pantone is more and more followers in our country, this is not a luxury, too little passion or ecology that this system makes its hole in our rural landscape but because there are fuel savings very interesting to realize.
If autoplus, or rooms of agriculture do not want to recognize the merits of water doping, then we will be a handful's Signature to enjoy and too bad for others ..
0 x
The number of molecules in a drop of water is equal to the number of drop that contains the Black Sea!
neant
Éconologue good!
Éconologue good!

by neant » 13/03/06, 11:23

I would add As usual it is always necessary and always be wary of désinformatives information.
Article scanned by Bolt comes from a magazine, a magazine and not to want to be right based on one or two inconclusive trials.
It's pretty easy to take for example a non-functional system to discredit a number of working examples.
The number of cases here present demonstrating the efficacy of Pantone is far superior to a few cases cited in the article.
Also in mathematical terms and probabilities, it is more than obvious that the Pantone brings a profit, however small it is significant savings for both the wallet and for the ecology.
We still see where the misdeeds of a few media handled.
It is better to trust the members of the econology who have tested the Pantone and who have no interest (financial I mean) to advertise otherwise to reduce pollution, rather than one or two cons-example emanating from a magazine that is more than likely shamefully bribed by some lobbies.
The public opinion, we must trust the public opinion.
0 x
mdelatte
I learn econologic
I learn econologic

by mdelatte » 16/03/06, 20:38

Hello,

It is also unfortunate that the article "positive" on the water doping system Alberic does not put in evidence the reduction of pollutant discharge in addition to conso gain.

I've seen such an assembly récement on a recent tractor and I tested the exhaust outlet c ... is cleaner than clean :)
0 x
Michael Delatte
www.widearctic.be
denis
Grand Econologue
Grand Econologue

by denis » 16/03/06, 21:19

In my case, I have no reliable results, precisely for the same reason: the tractor is only used for small traveaux and not regularly, 1 full all-les4 5mois therefore the average conso : Cheesy: .It On it does not consume much : Cheesy: ... For deuch, like: small runs etc. But as you can see even the éficacité fumes and puissance.Pour other cars traveling + we will voir.J'ai had queq'un the phone this morning , to its credit: scénic dci, and an American, I had to ... quelq pipes after him ever touching the probe! if it bothers is that it is not water vapor but h2 .l'écart reactor must be of 0.5mm for gasoline! Result 30% with + puissance.Pour to limit the feed rate it flange with a nozzle 2.5 !!! he did try to journalist too entering it have censsuré, but that he has evidence he filmed them (too much !!! :D ) .the World is rotten, all fear crack the stock (it can) good or bad? he mention the noyaut Ni.Tous in your set! : Lol:
0 x
Other
Pantone engine Researcher
Pantone engine Researcher

by Other » 17/03/06, 04:57

Hello Denis

The spray I put 1 / 8 3,2mm either, that's why he can walk without déconecter the probe, but if you put more steam
Sensor data is erroneous.
The nozzle is the simple solution to work around a problem but this is not the ideal solution, it is only applicable for gasoline engines.

Andre
0 x
Christophe

by Christophe » 17/03/06, 08:36

Interesting articles but a little "already seen".
I move about in the "Media".

Regarding the warranty, it is clear that it will be a tool used by manufacturers to block the development of the system (imagine their image if a few tubes do better than decades of engine R&D ...)
0 x
lau
Grand Econologue
Grand Econologue

by lau » 17/03/06, 09:28

from after him, never touch the sensor! if it bothers is that it is not h2 but water vapor.

Yours! yours!
Nlc has a problem with its probe but it is on the contrary because it boosts in H2!
He did a doping H2 by hydrolysis 35l./hr, No results precisely because the vehicle has an oxygen sensor in the exhaust (lambda sensor), it tells the computer that the mixture is too lean and he will then correct the firing by injecting slightly more fuel.
0 x
The number of molecules in a drop of water is equal to the number of drop that contains the Black Sea!
nlc
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by nlc » 17/03/06, 09:43

This is a supposition Lau, I do not know if that's the real problem.
That's why I'll do a fine reactor I'll ride has remained in the vehicle in order to monitor longer-term consumption.

Edit: When I say reactor, it means hydrogen reactor, not pantone
0 x
Cuicui
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by Cuicui » 17/03/06, 10:06

lau wrote:
from after him, never touch the sensor! if it bothers is that it is not h2 but water vapor.

Nlc has a problem with its probe but it is on the contrary because it boosts in H2!
He did a doping H2 by hydrolysis 35l./hr, No results precisely because the vehicle has an oxygen sensor in the exhaust (lambda sensor), it tells the computer that the mixture is too lean and he will then correct the firing by injecting slightly more fuel.

Is it only the H2 which is injected, or the mixture H2 + O2 from electrolysis?
0 x