Financial Scandal in Germany to Lichtenstein

Books, television programs, films, magazines or music to share, counselor to discover ... Talk to news affecting in any way the econology, environment, energy, society, consumption (new laws or standards) ...
Remundo

by Remundo » 26/02/08, 23:51

Hi Jean63,

I do not return to the shameful nature of these tax evasions ... But do you really see a cause and effect link with consumer prices?

On the other hand, it is sure that this pushes the average citizen, who is struggling, to revolt!

PS: And your little toe, are you better?
0 x
gegyx
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by gegyx » 27/02/08, 11:10

French Budget Minister Eric Woerth has announced that the French tax services have "since the start of the year" a "list of a few hundred names" of people affected by this fraud case via the Alpine principality. "

--
Like this morning on the radio, we only talked about 200 names ...

If there is no blackmail at work? This loot will be able to bail out the state coffers.

Well, that's good the president on the spur, in transit in Chad, will be able to cash the grace of the zozos of the ark of Zoe.
Priority elections oblige.
After, it's honeymoon (continued) in South Africa.

----
The leaders (the whole family) of the Auchan group, resides in Belgium, (as Chris :D ), mainly for tax reasons
0 x
Christophe

by Christophe » 27/02/08, 11:25

gegyx wrote:The leaders (the whole family) of the Auchan group, resides in Belgium, (as Chris :D ), mainly for tax reasons

Uh watch out for quick hints and shortcuts: moved to Belgium because the France is not able to provide sustainable work (in both senses of the term) to his young graduates... and since I didn't want to be a civil servant ...

Finally now that Sarko is president and that a Belgian asks me pkoi came to Belgium, I have another answer ... political asylum : Mrgreen: : Mrgreen: : Mrgreen:
0 x
jean63
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by jean63 » 27/02/08, 11:32

Christophe wrote:
gegyx wrote:The leaders (the whole family) of the Auchan group, resides in Belgium, (as Chris :D ), mainly for tax reasons

Uh watch out for quick hints and shortcuts: moved to Belgium because the France is not able to provide sustainable work (in both senses of the term) to his young graduates... and since I didn't want to be a civil servant ...

Finally now that Sarko is president and that a Belgian asks me pkoi came to Belgium, I have another answer ... political asylum : Mrgreen: : Mrgreen: : Mrgreen:

What do they provide you with as a sustainable job for Belgians in Wallonia different from France?

I think we can connect to the internet anywhere in the world?
0 x
Only when he has brought down the last tree, the last river contaminated, the last fish caught that man will realize that money is not edible (Indian MOHAWK).
Christophe

by Christophe » 27/02/08, 11:44

I was able to work for 6 months in pure vegetable oils. It overturned but at least I was able to have this interesting experience ... in France leaves concrete ...

Otherwise since 2006, we have been independent my dear Jean ... via the store at pas pas ca kkchoz. It supports 2 people after 18 months which is not nothing ...

I don't know, given the difficulties of starting a business in France (0 unemployment or RMI from the creation which is not the case in Belgium), if this "plan" would have been possible in France ...

Be careful it's not all rosy Belgium: we are more taxed than in France at our level ... Yep, we are not rich enough for it to be interesting compared to France! : Mrgreen:
0 x
jean63
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by jean63 » 27/02/08, 12:05

Christophe wrote:I was able to work for 6 months in pure vegetable oils. It overturned but at least I was able to have this interesting experience ... in France leaves concrete ...

Otherwise since 2006, we have been independent my dear Jean ... via the store at pas pas ca kkchoz. It supports 2 people after 18 months which is not nothing ...

I don't know, given the difficulties of starting a business in France (0 unemployment or RMI from the creation which is not the case in Belgium), if this "plan" would have been possible in France ...

Be careful it's not all rosy Belgium: we are more taxed than in France at our level ... Yep, we are not rich enough for it to be interesting compared to France! : Mrgreen:

Very good.

In Belgium, from what I have heard, consumer prices are much lower than in France. Anyway, right now we're breaking all records.

Have you heard of the "60million consumers" survey in which they found increases of up to + 40% on yogurts in 2 months.

I believe the study is posted on their site. Yesterday we only talked about that .... after Sarko "p'tit con" that changes !!

To hear the "actors" it is nobody's fault (producers, wholesalers, distributors) ..) nobody is aware.
0 x
Only when he has brought down the last tree, the last river contaminated, the last fish caught that man will realize that money is not edible (Indian MOHAWK).
Christophe

by Christophe » 27/02/08, 12:11

Uh bof for the prices. Meat for example is 30 to 40% more expensive in Beglique (that of the supermarket) ... it had shocked us when we arrived but hey now we bury it goes largely to the local butcher.

The only thing still not expensive trio is real estate ... but as it does not come into account in the calculation of inflation it is not seen ...

Yes GDP and Inflation are notorious scams...
0 x
jean63
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by jean63 » 27/02/08, 12:26

Tax fraud: Arthuis "not surprised" if France is as concerned as Germany

Jean Arthuis, chairman of the Senate finance committee, said Wednesday that he would "not be surprised" if France was as concerned as Germany by the case of tax fraud via Liechtenstein.

To the question "can what is happening in France be comparable to what is happening in Germany?" Senator UDF (centrist) replied on LCI: "I would not be surprised".

"Tax fraud is a real subject, it challenges all States which must ask themselves if their legislation does not sometimes have a confiscatory character, which is an incentive in a way to try to escape," he said. he adds.

This situation "must arouse in each government a very responsible attitude: do we not have too complicated taxation? Do we not have excess taxation?", He said. "For the rest, I do not believe that we can tolerate tax evasion."

http://www.boursorama.com/international ... ws=5197778
0 x