Rising oil: the 16 Jun stop our engines

Books, television programs, films, magazines or music to share, counselor to discover ... Talk to news affecting in any way the econology, environment, energy, society, consumption (new laws or standards) ...
Christine
Grand Econologue
Grand Econologue

by Christine » 12/06/08, 12:46

It is rather a different vision of the goal of this action: for me it should be placed in the same category as those who demonstrate "against the decline in purchasing power and against the increase in fuel prices". Not as an educational attempt to raise awareness of ecology. I think you are a little too angelic on this one - for once : Lol: .
0 x
EVEN
I learn econologic
I learn econologic

by EVEN » 12/06/08, 12:52

Christine wrote:It is rather a different vision of the goal of this action: for me it should be placed in the same category as those who demonstrate "against the decline in purchasing power and against the increase in fuel prices". Not as an educational attempt to raise awareness of ecology. I think you are a little too angelic on this one - for once : Lol: .

It is sure that to parallel the 2 messages on the same day is a failure (we are not stupid anyway, even if "angelic")

When will the next date: " Let's stop our engines to move around differently " :?: : Cheesy:
0 x
Christophe

by Christophe » 12/06/08, 13:01

Angelique me? Waww! It had been a while since Christine had not made me complacent ...

I think that on this occasion we were especially very naive to believe that depletion and pollution mattered more to the perpetrators than their money. In other words: more money to consume more and the loop is complete.

This only confirms what I thought of this action: cat pee.

: Evil:
0 x
EVEN
I learn econologic
I learn econologic

by EVEN » 12/06/08, 13:15

Christophe wrote:I think that on this occasion we were especially very naive to believe that depletion and pollution mattered more to the perpetrators than their money. In other words: more money to consume more and the loop is complete.

This only confirms what I thought of this action: cat pee.

Yes that's how I felt the message via the internet and that's why I did not follow it.

stop christophe with your : Evil: you are going to scare us :!:

By cons I have so often engaged against the car (even if I have one!) I submitted the subject of this topic.
Good go, a good shot of angelism that always makes sense! it's good for health and it's natural hihi
0 x
Rulian
I posted 500 messages!
I posted 500 messages!

by Rulian » 12/06/08, 14:31

Christine wrote:... like modern deer waiting for their lord to feed them?

Let these beasts behave peacefully. You did not think about serfs?

Otherwise I think that the people who relay this kind of call to demo are fundamentally convinced that they are being stuffed, as they choose, by state taxes / Total profits / speculators. I think they are sincerely convinced that there is no geological problem of resource availability and that in any case: "we still have 40 years". It is a frightening blindness, supported by the intellectual refusal to admit the end of their way of life.

It is these reactions of the CONSOMMANT sheep that scares me the most. Depletion, it is predictable and I integrated it for a long time, we can do with. But the blood of badgers ready to bang for a few liters of fuel oil, I worry much more.

It's going swinger! : Mrgreen:
0 x
Christine
Grand Econologue
Grand Econologue

by Christine » 12/06/08, 14:43

Rulian wrote:
Christine wrote:... like modern deer waiting for their lord to feed them?

Let these beasts behave peacefully. You did not think about serfs?

As much for me Image

Let the deer bother but enough! to hear the serfs bawling.
Last edited by Christine the 12 / 06 / 08, 15: 31, 1 edited once.
0 x
Christophe

by Christophe » 12/06/08, 14:53

Christine wrote:Let the deer bother but enough! to hear the serfs bawling.

It would be good title of the world but after a personal experience of yesterday (rulian and christine will understand) this newspaper has dropped in my quality rating ...

To finish in beauty I think that we are all the modern serfs of these white-collar tappers : Mrgreen:
Last edited by Christophe the 12 / 06 / 08, 14: 57, 1 edited once.
0 x
tigrou_838
I posted 500 messages!
I posted 500 messages!

16 June

by tigrou_838 » 12/06/08, 14:55

Hello,

yes, but the French national sport is not just to bawl and not to look in front of his door that we can already do as a personal.

Criticism and consumption go very well together, and are not conversely exponential.
0 x
EVEN
I learn econologic
I learn econologic

Re: 16 June

by EVEN » 12/06/08, 15:23

tigrou_838 wrote:Hello,

yes, but the French national sport is not just to bawl and not to look in front of his door that we can already do as a personal.

Criticism and consumption go very well together, and are not conversely exponential.

I am not part of the Brailleurs or Brameurs protection league (the very honorable "LPBB") but it is also necessary to realize that their lobby is the most important (in number of members) and therefore in potential for negative impact.
So how do we do with :?: :!: : Cheesy:
0 x
Christine
Grand Econologue
Grand Econologue

Re: 16 June

by Christine » 12/06/08, 15:48

EVEN wrote:So how do we do with :?: :!: : Cheesy:

As tigger says, let's start by seeing the neighbor's straw in front of his door at noon rather than having beams in his eye.

I tease of course, but that's because I have no fucking no answer to your question that is LA question.

So in the meantime, let's do it like tigger, let's start by doing the best ourselves, with what we have and too bad if it's not perfect: it's never too late to improve.
0 x