Riots in France in the French overseas departments: 1er dead in Guadeloupe

Books, television programs, films, magazines or music to share, counselor to discover ... Talk to news affecting in any way the econology, environment, energy, society, consumption (new laws or standards) ...
minguinhirigue
Éconologue good!
Éconologue good!

by minguinhirigue » 18/03/09, 18:04

You watched the report that I linked Remundo?

Because there is food production on site ... but bananas for example are 3 times more expensive on the island than in mainland France? The owners of the banana plantations are bekes, the bosses of supermarkets, peaceful, and clients ... captives (not enough money to settle abroad for more than half of the population ...). They say they buy bananas at the market, but where do the bananas come from?

Cultivate the land for them negmarrons, yes why not, it is still necessary that the land pressure allows it: only 46% of the land remains available for 99% of the population, and the remaining 1% (the b ...) therefore owns 54% of the land with all the leverage that this monopoly allows ... And I do not yet count the land pressure exerted by non-residents ... I can see the poor peasants fighting with rich investors foreigners and bid to acquire land for food crops !?

Fishing and fish farming, why not, but when the water bodies are polluted by an irresponsible and disproportionate use of pesticides (see the report and find those responsible? :| ), you can breed, but not sell !? Health risk obliges ...

So, what is left for the 99% of the population who have not been assaulted during the events? Obtaining democratic decisions to fight against inequalities ... or violence.
The calls for debate did not work, they had to be killed so that people began to worry about the situation.

Rémundo, I object to saying that the West Indians bear the enormous responsibility for inaction ... The oligarchy in place probably makes action and entrepreneurship very difficult. negmarrons : monopolies, lobbying, easy access to education, contacts and privileges in the administration for some, and difficulties in taking care of these expenses of current consumption (not that they do not consume much;)), poor support for school children, endemic youth unemployment, few initial resources to undertake for others ...

Where I am with you is that rather than dealing with the problem at the source (taking control of an oligarchy on the island, unfair competition, monopolies of decision-making positions and representation of the executive and justice ON the island, tariff agreements ...), ON decided to inject funds in the form of state subsidies.
Giving money rather than reducing illegitimate expenses is more immediate, it appeals to the population (West Indian, not metropolitan ... well, you will understand me ...) and it allows to run for a second mandate... :P

Sorry, I’m a bad tongue and Manichean, so I’m quiet and I’m leaving
0 x
GuyGadeboisTheBack
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

Re: Riots in France in the overseas departments: Not the fault of antivaxx, no no!

by GuyGadeboisTheBack » 29/01/22, 13:29

You said antivaxx, well no!.JPG
You said antivaxx, well no!.JPG (133.06 KiB) Viewed 2269 times
(The Chained Duck from 26/01/2022)
0 x