Riots in France in the French overseas departments: 1er dead in Guadeloupe

Books, television programs, films, magazines or music to share, counselor to discover ... Talk to news affecting in any way the econology, environment, energy, society, consumption (new laws or standards) ...
C moa
I posted 500 messages!
I posted 500 messages!

by C moa » 11/03/09, 11:31

http://news.fr.msn.com/france/article.aspx?cp-documentid=14976399
20 police officers injured, including one shot and certainly at least as many in front.

Must there be a dead man for the government to finally get involved? : Evil: : Evil:
0 x
Christophe

by Christophe » 11/03/09, 11:37

C moa wrote:Must there be a dead man for the government to finally get involved? : Evil: : Evil:

Well if you ask the question: this is what happened in Guadeloupe, right?

Ah "strongly" spring in the metropolis!

On the cobblestones, blood ...
0 x
Christophe

by Christophe » 11/03/09, 11:41

Remundo wrote:Ah it's interesting ... So fuck the mess and wait for the subsidies, it's taking charge ...

Damn you are blown up there ... sorry I said that I would not intervene on your job but you push the plug there!

So you want us to talk about demonstrations and "strikes" ofstudents, indoctrinated and manipulated by teachers or student unions (what is their raison d'être if not to support teachers' unions?).

Most of the "student strikers" have not yet had their first payslip in their hands ... it is a bit easy to proclaim oneself as striker in this case ...

I’m not saying that you’re a brainwashing teacher, but not only in the overseas departments know how to fuck shit for more...
0 x
Remundo

by Remundo » 11/03/09, 11:58

I agree with you my friend ... :D
0 x
Christophe

by Christophe » 11/03/09, 12:04

Ah the con! It strikes the USSR which collapses on itself!

I had already prepared counter arguments to your answer ... : Mrgreen:

Well I keep them for "later"! Image
0 x
Remundo

by Remundo » 11/03/09, 14:00

did you foment a battle plan against me? It seems that without wanting to, I moved the place of the battle : Cheesy:
Last edited by Remundo the 17 / 03 / 09, 10: 14, 1 edited once.
0 x
minguinhirigue
Éconologue good!
Éconologue good!

by minguinhirigue » 16/03/09, 22:51

0 x
Remundo

by Remundo » 17/03/09, 09:19

that's it, all the agreements are signed to give the tom tom to the dom, with cheap plane tickets, tax reductions, charge, subsidies, wage increases, almost tax free fuel .. . : Cheesy:

I said earlier that we were going to water it down with millions, I was not mistaken.

They have done well to denigrate the metropolis, because it makes them feel good and its accounts end up sinking with such generosity. They do it again when :?:
0 x
gegyx
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by gegyx » 17/03/09, 10:33

You seem to be following the case. This is important to you.
Indeed it is not normal all these largesse to end the conflict. Always next to the plate ...

You say "to give the beak to the dom tom".
Which says a lot ...
Is that just what it takes to survive?
Assist them like babies?
So a desire of the state to perpetuate injustice and watering it a bit to calm it down for a while.

For you, the person in charge is therefore always the basic West Indian.

While nothing is done for a local economy.
Everything is done to perpetuate monopolies and flagrant injustices and the non-application of French laws.

I just saw the planet report from the previous link.
Did you see it, only?

The same music doesn't come out of it, as in your song…

It’s even worse than I thought before.

To take a basic example, the price of yogurts 4 times more expensive than in the same brand in mainland France is enough.
On this account, you the scientist, you should find normal that the wages are multiplied by four?
However, it is not the case.

Even the town hall employee earns the minimum wage (we didn't talk about a 40% improved minimum wage), and eats pasta every day ...

So when you say "to give the beak to dom tom", you have to make a slip, thinking
"To allow a foolish profit for a minority in a monopoly situation: the békés"
: Cheesy:
0 x
Remundo

by Remundo » 18/03/09, 17:08

we each have our sensitivity. I talked about giving the pecker because that's exactly what's going on; in the background there is also a pun to stigmatize the unacceptable aggressions which took place against the beké during the conflict.

I do not subscribe to the reasoning that you lend me. And it is a pity that we cannot experience giving full autonomy to the Antilles. We would have here the full measure of the self-determination capacities of the West Indies and West Indies, white, black, mestizo ... whatever the color : Idea:

The economy of a country (in peace) is only a reflection of its production, of all kinds, and more precisely of the capacity of the people who inhabit it to take charge ... Entrepreneurship does is prohibited to anyone. On the example of food products, who prevents the West Indians from cultivating the land and selling directly on the markets? Who prevents them from fishing on their own account? (which some do of course ...). The funny thing is the price of the tomatoes ... :D

Since it would be necessary, if I understand correctly, to bypass the infamous supermarkets, which on examining the average waistlines of the demonstrators, do not seem to plunge the Ilians into a dreadful famine ... : Mrgreen:

The dockers might also have to stop their racket a little on each container they land ...

It might also be necessary to limit imports ... Produce the maximum on the spot.

etc ...
0 x