Riots in France in the French overseas departments: 1er dead in Guadeloupe

Books, television programs, films, magazines or music to share, counselor to discover ... Talk to news affecting in any way the econology, environment, energy, society, consumption (new laws or standards) ...
gegyx
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by gegyx » 07/03/09, 13:52

:D
Yes, there is nothing sweet in this typical Figaro prose.
The whole article, we type, we focus on the gaucho leaders (trying to sneakily touch the painful memory of black foot readers, when the situation is not comparable), and at the end we give the basic problem: politics, the carelessness of the State for years which lets rot an unequal situation ...
The current reactions of the population (which the Figaro-Remundo vilifies), faced with these injustices would not have been triggered, if the republican state (Liberty + Equality + Fraternity) had done its job normally.

Edit / You see I just came across this page of the day, which shows that the State generalizes the agreements signed by only part of the medef.
Nothing to do with the particular innuendo of Figaro.

http://tempsreel.nouvelobs.com/speciale ... ncee_.html
0 x
Remundo

by Remundo » 07/03/09, 15:23

hi Gegyx,

It's a blog and it drives the point home on form. The fact remains that on the merits, he is right.

How do you think that "these agreements" (pieces of paper ignoring economic realities and obtained by media blackmail and unworthy destruction) will be held by local SMEs?

Take off the flaming pink-red costume of Ségolène and Olivier and put yourself in the place of a small social boss full of good will (sometimes to whom we just destroyed the work tool).

To increase wages, money is where, what activity to deliver the dose the following month? These agreements of m .... will either increase the French deficit, or create unemployment even higher, or both. :?

Besides, we still expect everything from the State and everything is the fault of the State. The generation of wealth and the organization and effective action are generally 3 themes totally foreign to the French State, in mainland France as in the French overseas departments.

The French state is not far from being defined by the destruction of wealth, disorganization and ineffective action (I regret not to exaggerate that much ...)

Except that in the overseas departments, it is a "hell of a deal".

In other words, everyone must move and take care of themselves instead of waiting for Providence.
0 x
gegyx
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by gegyx » 07/03/09, 16:17

Yes, yes, the state cannot do everything.
But he took advantage of it to serve his particular interests.
He never sets an example.

Its minimum union ( : Lol: ), would be to enforce the laws, about feelings of unease.

Monopoly of distributors, agreement on distribution prices, racketeering on all common prices, disproportionate to the metropolis, which is not an example either, compared to its European colleagues ...

Develop assistance for infrastructure development for a viable economy.
And not increases of 100 € in case of fever, a single crop of bananas, and real estate investments, Pons law style, which have led to nothing.
0 x
Remundo

by Remundo » 07/03/09, 16:32

The state makes the laws it can, with their benefits and their harms.

It's up to everyone to ensure their daily lives and their future. it is missing more and more in the overseas departments as in France. We frankly frank.

It gives me that we always ask everything to the State and that we reject everything on the State. Even more so when it comes to racial motives.

Prices are expensive in Guadeloupe because driven up by the salaries of civil servants and the sluggishness of the local economy, yet constantly perfused by tax-exempt investments and tourism.

PS have you seen the POGDC Gegyx?
0 x
gegyx
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by gegyx » 07/03/09, 16:58

I went through the pages.

But I am not an industrialist in need of manufacturing. :D

I find that you have done a lot of work in design and drawing.
(Far beyond my possibilities)

I have only a layman's doubt: the rotary motor did not have overwhelming success, because of the joints.

Quasiturbine and others, there are even more seals.

And yours seems to have more, with an extra chain…
0 x
Remundo

by Remundo » 07/03/09, 17:14

Thanks Gegyx,

The problem of seals has been resolved for a long time. But this is not the subject here. : Cheesy:
0 x
C moa
I posted 500 messages!
I posted 500 messages!

by C moa » 07/03/09, 21:27

Remundo wrote:It's up to everyone to ensure their daily lives and their future. it is missing more and more in the overseas departments as in France. We frankly frank.
It is quite funny this reflection because it is typically what the Guadeloupeans did with this general strike. They weren't helped, they screwed up after it was easy to call them leftists and the like.

And if the state is not there to solve the social economic problems of our society what is it for ???

There also an interesting article less oriented which explains a little more in depth what is happening there

it is written there in particular:
we hear the Secretary of State for Overseas Yves Jégo say that in the Antilles, "there is a monopoly problem, that of an island economy, heir to the counters".

Or President Sarkozy calling for "a better distribution of wealth" overseas.

They are certainly in the pay of Domota.

Then we can say what we want on the management of events and the responsibility of the state but even the boss of MEDEF Guadeloupe considers that the crisis in Guadeloupe "could indeed have been better managed", and that the "silence (of Nicolas Sarkozy) was heavy". "We had the impression of being at the end of the world," he says. AP.
For his part, it's a nice way of saying that it was a beautiful mess.

Is he also a revolutionary and xenophobic trade unionist ??

But probably that you are right it is surely only a problem of mentality, lack of combativeness, taking control of its future ... : roll: : roll:

As you said, when the eyesight goes down, everyone has their own pair of glasses.
0 x
Remundo

by Remundo » 07/03/09, 22:18

Ah it's interesting ... So fuck the mess and wait for the subsidies, it's taking charge ...

So, if I am to believe Christophe, here is the face of a department full of "fighting spirit", which "takes its future in hand" with an "excellent mentality"
Christophe wrote:the state of the DOM is something other than what travel agencies show!

a) There is 20% OFFICIALLY unemployed so 40% unofficially including Rmistes (8%) or other precarious ...

b) GDP per capita / 2 compared to mainland France ! Who do you think makes up most of the GDP? Tourism and who owns the main establishments: not natives of the DOM I think, the wealth is therefore "expatriates" of the DOM ...

c) I saw the state of the exterior walls of an HLM neighborhood in Guadeloupe: it really looked like poor American or Eastern European neighborhoods ... In France, we would never leave an HLM neighborhood in this state ... it's a clue!

d) For a long time, there has been a much higher rate of drug addicts (hard drugs) than in mainland France, this is a second index ...

Now I agree with you on this point: when I see the thugs set fire to the few companies that are still operating there ... you really have to be stupid! All this because it belongs to a "single family" ... I do not know the details of the possible abuse of this family but presented as it is, it is outright leftism ...

It would still be interesting to check (source?) But I think it's not far from the truth : Idea:

As for the local Small Patronage, how I understand his statements, but not with your interpretation ... They complain of having had to face the "Domota army" without support, neither political nor financial from the metropolis (which left the department to the thank you of the "excited" in the street and the loud mouths at the negotiating table).

Besides, if I were a small boss, over there, I would pack my suitcase very quickly ... Should not hinder the fabulous momentum of reconstruction and reorganization of the department by new "anti-Pwofitwasyon" bosses. : Cheesy:
0 x
Christophe

by Christophe » 07/03/09, 22:50

C in special air LKP http://www.france5.fr/c-dans-l-air/inde ... rique=1100
(I haven't looked)
0 x
gegyx
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by gegyx » 08/03/09, 00:58

In the people article on Noah (a man who knows how to move his buttocks :D ), there is Daniela's comment:
http://tempsreel.nouvelobs.com/debats/2 ... ost=438268

Event that I did not know about.
Was it revealed by the figaro?
0 x