Riots in France in the French overseas departments: 1er dead in Guadeloupe

Books, television programs, films, magazines or music to share, counselor to discover ... Talk to news affecting in any way the econology, environment, energy, society, consumption (new laws or standards) ...
Remundo

by Remundo » 06/03/09, 18:17

I had not seen ... So shocking !!! : Cheesy:
0 x
Christophe

by Christophe » 06/03/09, 18:21

Forgive them, they don't know what they're doing ...
: Mrgreen:
0 x
C moa
I posted 500 messages!
I posted 500 messages!

by C moa » 06/03/09, 18:45

Remundo wrote:it's an interesting little article, that's all.

Social and Secular Republic, it does not please you ? Do you prefer "Guadeloupe independence"? : Cheesy:
I don't know when I read the "who we are" and the topics of the lectures they give, it leaves me dreamy but hey ... I must certainly have had my mind gone wrong ... :frown:

Are you a big Domota fan? although saying cautiously that "you do not have all the elements", you speak like him, less racism, although the fault was still thrown entirely on the metropolis in your little tirade ... : Cheesy:
I kind of have the impression that with you it's either all white or all black and it bothers me frankly. If we don't agree with you, we are necessarily against it.

I remind you that I also said that I had no opinion on Domota.

In addition, before saying that I fully reject the fault on the metropolis simply answers these two simple questions and we will have (a little) advanced:
1- Do you think that we would have left Nantes, Bordeaux, Lyon, Strasbourg or Lille and their associated department blocked by a general strike for more than a month?
2- Do you think that Domota would have been so popular and highlighted in the media if the situation had lasted only 15 days?

Not to admit that the state has a share of responsibility in the problems of the DOM-TOM (which have lasted since Kalakala) is exactly the same approach as to want to say that everything is the fault of the bekes and the government. In both cases it is not an intellectually honest step.

Okay, stop and I'm going to focus on the POGDC, it will be better : Idea:
And I encourage you : Mrgreen:

Pouted ... secular they say?

I find this photomontage of very bad taste, found here

Yet I like beer (I practice, more widely, more elbow lift than communion !!) ...but if this kind of editing had been done with a rabbi or an iman: we would have cried racism or other discriminatory argument ...
+1
Secularism is also / above all respect for others in their beliefs with freedom of worship.

Some actually laugh ...
0 x
Remundo

by Remundo » 06/03/09, 19:07

Do you think that in metropolitan France, the cities that you cite could arrive at such a waste?

Well now yes, we have the model and the fan club. Let's go.

If you take the French countryside 50 years ago, they lived much more miserably than the French overseas departments and territories today and everyone went to work happy without earning much more than eating enough and sleeping warm. .

However, that did not shock anyone: it would never have occurred to anyone to burn everything or stupidly accuse such and such. Even less to throw up ethnic arguments ...

The problem of a society is above all a mentality. When she is not (or no longer) working - and working at the end of not having as much as expected - it starts to mess up seriously.

To have something, we have 3 solutions:
1. claim it
2. get it improperly by force or cunning
3. give yourself the means to have it through your work : Idea:

Currently, the 1. and 2. is very fashionable at the 2 extremes of the social pyramid, but also in the DOM TOM (and was once in Corsica). The 3. is reserved for the middle classes, the only ones to hold the barracks, which, well inspired by the hypochrites (from above as from below), begin to wonder if it is the right solution. :?

We just have to continue like this, and you will have it on the "Grand Soir". No luck, after it's a cold night ... : Idea:

Do not make me believe that the DOM TOM do not have the means to prosper by their work because the State despises them, or better, reduced them to the state of department of slaves ...

as I see that you get along well, the Christophe / CMoa duo, I leave you!
0 x
gegyx
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by gegyx » 06/03/09, 23:01

I found your mentor : Cheesy:

http://tempsreel.nouvelobs.com/speciale ... tions.html

Did you see the mouth of the burr?
Never elected MP, blessed yes - yes of Sarcausette, and indelicate lesson giver.
0 x
Christophe

by Christophe » 06/03/09, 23:16

Remundo wrote:it would have occurred to NOBODY to burn everything or foolishly accuse such and such. Even less to throw up ethnic arguments ...

But what are you talking about ?? You're raving a max there Remundo !!

Jte reminds that we "celebrated" the 40th anniversary of May 68 last year ... it was much more violent and affected many more people than what happened in the overseas departments ...

It seems to me that there was also a general strike of several weeks (at least in some places) ...

Have you had problems with West Indians in your life to want them so much ???
0 x
Remundo

by Remundo » 06/03/09, 23:26

I have as many in the service of the "feutards" of May 68. If you like it so much, go to Reunion, it will resume soon : Cheesy:
http://www.europe1.fr/Info/Actualite-Po ... a-Reunion/

Let them screw up the little organization and companies they have, it will be better after ... as long as the metropolis can pay :P
0 x
Christophe

by Christophe » 06/03/09, 23:43

Wasn't it you who predicted a big mess in national education in the spring?
0 x
Remundo

by Remundo » 07/03/09, 00:20

yes, but that doesn't mean that I endorse it. I predict it because I know statistically well the orientations of my colleagues; dear Christophe :P
0 x
Remundo

by Remundo » 07/03/09, 09:40

You have very refined journalistic tastes ... None of my sources leave you with a sweet aroma : Cheesy:

Perhaps you will appreciate Yves Thréard, journalist at Le Figaro more?
http://blog.lefigaro.fr/threard/2009/03 ... ld-up.html
Yves Threard wrote:Will the State remain silent for a long time on the seditious behavior of some individuals in Guadeloupe? The republican order is threatened on this island which, with all due respect to the latter, is still in France today.

The actions of the big arms of the collective "against profit" (LKP) and the statements of their leader fall under criminal law. Under their tyranny, this department is in the process of being put in order.

And yesterday, Elijah Domota has crossed a new border into the unacceptable. Calling on business leaders who are reluctant to the conditions for the entry into force of wage increases, he declared: “Either they will apply the agreement or they will leave Guadeloupe. Adding: "We will not let a band of bekes reestablish slavery. "

About the same, worthy of the sinister president of Zimbabwe, Robert Mugabe, should be prosecuted for incitement to racial hatred. What are the supporters of the defense of human rights and the Mrap doing, so quick to denounce the slightest slippage in this register?

Similar speech translated, once and for all, the real intentions of Domota and his clique: the struggle for independence. [but the money of the metropolis must always come, hence the official speech "independence is not on the agenda": note from Remundo]

And recalls the dark period of the Algerian war, when the FLN militants threw at the Pieds-Noirs: the suitcase or the coffin.

In the face of the French authorities, the LKP organized the hold-up of Guadeloupe. Against the government, which was very timid, at least at the beginning, in the face of events on the spot. Against most of the local elected officials, who, notwithstanding their quality of representatives of the people, were conspicuous by their absence - we dare not say their incompetence. Against - and this is the most serious - the vast majority of Guadeloupeans who, whatever their origins, the color of their skin or their social condition, remain attached to France. Can Paris abandon them more, when after seven weeks of crisis many of them no longer have a job and are forced to obey, under physical threat, the diktats of the LKP factions?

The island is today the hostage of Elijah Domota. Him, the deputy director of the ANPE of Pointe-à-Pitre, paid by the French State. Like the bulk of his battalions, which emerge from the public service budget. The height of insolence, they also demand payment for their strike days.

Where is Guadeloupe going? If the government does not quickly take things in hand, the worst is to be feared for all those who want to live there in peace. The States General in April, which Nicolas Sarkozy should open himself, are shaping up to be very bad auspices.

Everyone agrees, it's an entire economic system that must be reformed. There as in all the overseas departments, too long left to their own devices and the unhealthy social climate maintained by a few strong heads. It is urgent to free Guadeloupe and the Guadeloupeans from the dictatorship of pseudo-unionists posing as damned of the earth.
0 x