Article on the right of reply in Pantone Science and Life

Books, television programs, films, magazines or music to share, counselor to discover ... Talk to news affecting in any way the econology, environment, energy, society, consumption (new laws or standards) ...
Christophe

by Christophe » 23/02/08, 11:06

Tagor wrote:is this with the intention of giving credibility to S&V?
for my part I do not give much credit to S&V
but this is only my personal opinion

The various argnous reactions of the journalist from S&V when we simply said that there was 50% of automobile advertising in his newspaper suggested that they obviously have editorial pressure ...

Then they can always say they are doing "Science" but it is selected and censored science (It vaguely reminds me of a certain period in the history of the twentieth century ...) ...
0 x
Christophe

by Christophe » 23/02/08, 11:11

By the way, Hydraxon, if you think that all the commercialized systems are understood and mastered at 100% you stick your finger in the eye.

To stay in the subject, one only has to look at the behavior of car manufacturers: the last tests of a new model are made by the consumers to their insus of course ...
0 x
Christophe

by Christophe » 24/02/08, 12:45

Here hydraxon:

You're going to tell us: surely all of the big liars in the general council ...
0 x
Hydraxon
I understand econologic
I understand econologic

by Hydraxon » 01/03/08, 22:27

I showed you that the document used to refer to the QED contained probabilities higher than 1. This is not an example of an error that suits you? And historical errors like the black body radiation that goes back to the 60 years.

If we correct that, certainly there will be more error than I am able to see, but you seriously think that one can trust a document on a subject so complicated which contained errors high school level?

Writing a coherent scientific explanation calls for formatting with each step justified precisely enough. The heuristic arguments, we can put some, but using equations, it's still better. But here, all the stages of the explanation are made with quite unverifiable heuristic arguments. If one corrects the obvious errors, the document becomes completely unverifiable for me too. Only I can not trust to give an explanation to people who have not seen these mistakes.

Christophe, we talk about the lack of theoretical explanations, you give examples of achievements. The argument is "it works because it works"?

Oh, apart from SV, I read the explanations on sites like Quanthomme. I was discouraged by the appearance of terms like "endothermic plasma" or "negative pressure".

And scientists use the word "theory" to refer to solid constructions, anyway.

Ah, small detail to move forward:

https://www.econologie.com/file/technolo ... nglish.pdf

This document gave from the beginning an explicit equation for the charges of water vapor. Measurements are greater than this value. But why pretend that the explanation of the system should lie in the unexplained part, which is perhaps an experimental artefact, and not in the part of the burden explained by the known principles? You have it, your load of water vapor, and by recognized documents. It's not worth pretending to rediscover it.
0 x
Other
Pantone engine Researcher

by Other » 02/03/08, 04:23

Hello

This was known to the thermal power station not far from here the problem is known probes planted in the turbines, to check the loads.

Nothing currently tells us that it is the electric charges of the steam, which are at the origin of the gain of consomation with a doping with the water it is a hypothesis to consider well, like others .. it is all questionable and demolishable.

What we know:
Not enough (steam) average yield, too much steam poor performance, even reverse overconsumption

Now explain why we get a win with water doping and what should you do to improve it.
What many syteme editors need to know about the forum :
the steam must be wet, dry, hot, contain a portion of air, the outlet must be in an insulated conduit, the temperature must be high, the outlet must be in an electrically isolated tube, the water must be distilled, acid , ect ..

Demolish is easy, build it requires more than theories .. Often the (real) theoretical explanations arrive sometimes long after the put in use.

Do not think it's the discovery of the century, it's just a small improvement on the engines, which are, in any case condemned in the near future ..

Andre
0 x
Hydraxon
I understand econologic
I understand econologic

by Hydraxon » 03/03/08, 02:00

If it's a question of charging, the better the pHs are from 7 the better. So far, no particular reason to believe that acids work better than bases.

By the way, another note in passing: this story bar magnet, I do not know if anyone believes or not, but in any case if you have already approached a magnet with a compass you will deduce that the small magnet magnetisera much better a bar than the Earth's magnetic field.
0 x
Other

by Other » 03/03/08, 03:23

Hello
By the way, another note in passing: this story bar magnet, I do not know if anyone believes or not, but in any case if you have already approached a magnet with a compass you will deduce that the small magnet magnetisera much better a bar than the Earth's magnetic field.

We have long since passed the stage of magnetism and made many verifications with non-magnetic metals
and, of course, the north facing break-in? we quickly understood what it meant, but we can not prevent those who believe in it.
much time lost in the early years on these topics to verifying all that was written there, all this lost time would have been better used to more enriching experiences.
A rod of non-magnetic material such as stainless steel or inconel functions as well, even vertically or in any magnetic sense.
A ceramic or carbon rod also works
an electromagnet to place on a stem does not ameliorate the sytéme
A steel cable instead of the rod does not work
a tube filled with steel powder does not work well
a concentric tube stack does not work well.
Do not think we took everything Panton said for cash
Not more than all that can be read on the forum some assemblers nickel rods and inconel (metal use for nuclear power plants) ask me a lot of research, to get me a small piece and at what price! for what results?
fortunately no one has written on the forum that platinum rod gives a better performance.

Andre

Different experiences
the color of the rods indicates the temperature reached for the nuclei at differrent places the nucleus beam hardly heats

0 x
Cuicui
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by Cuicui » 04/03/08, 18:51

Hydraxon wrote:The argument is "it works because it works"?

Asking the question: "Why does this work" presupposes that the answer to the question: "Does this work?" !
We are glad you recognize that it works.
For those who want to ride cheaper and less polluting, which is certainly the wish of a lot of S§V readers, it is a sensational news.
As for the "why," this is a good research subject, the answers to which will certainly make the system even better.
0 x
Christophe

by Christophe » 04/03/08, 19:31

Another photo of stem found during my PFE at ENSAIS in 2001 ... If I remember correctly it was a 20mm rod in a 21 space ... so only 0.5mm of space to the radius. I did not notice this phenomenon with another rod.

Years later, I still do not see how to explain clearly this warming up if localized followed by a colder zone, all the more so as the fluids (intake and exhaust) circulate quite "quickly" around the rod which will tend to "homogenize" the temperatures along the rod ...

André's observations are even more spectacular ... André, don't you want to show him your photos of stems with the "pins"?

I think André is the only one in the world to have done such tests ... Maybe we should have talked more about it at the time?
0 x
Other

by Other » 05/03/08, 05:05

Hello
I think André is the only one in the world to have done such tests ... Maybe we should have talked more about it at the time?

I do not think I'm the only one to have done tests, I'm sure that the automakers have spent the syteme comb, a lot finer than all that we did more together
So they know more than us all together, but they do not talk about it, rarely have we seen these experts give an explanation to say precisely what does not work in this system, or why he leaves it on the shelf, the weather plays into their favor, in any time whatever the syteme to improve the combustion engine it will not have any more interest, it is a little as if in 1950 one would have to find a solution to improve considerably the steam locomotives, too late too little ..

Tapered stem installed on a Lycoming motor
Spoke me no corossion, it is a rod in inconel, super material of central nuclear which my cost (an arm) and much of traveling to locate this material ..

I'd have to dig for the other stems with a spiral
0 x