Article on the right of reply in Pantone Science and Life

Books, television programs, films, magazines or music to share, counselor to discover ... Talk to news affecting in any way the econology, environment, energy, society, consumption (new laws or standards) ...
Hydraxon
I understand econologic
I understand econologic

by Hydraxon » 19/02/08, 19:56

bob_isat wrote:they mixed EGR and water doping, esquiivé the heart of my doc (link between electrsiation and reduction of conso) and chose to quote onnouscachetout.fr, site regularly reporting the invasion of small gray, instead of citron econology.

do not you think that's a fair bit for a very famous publication?

PS: how to submit an article to arXiv?

The article was only about the engine studied by the school.

For the link between electrification and conso reduction, your doc contains only a reference to a patent. But a patent is far from being proof of seriousness: according to one of my teachers, there are dozens of patents on electric motors replacing iron with wood. They're right, it's lighter ... The trouble being that the principle of this engine is based on the magnetic conductivity of the iron.

The use of conspiracy theories falls so often that giving this site name was more explicit. If we quoted Quanthomme it should be specified that it is a site supporter of free energy.

besides that, the links for arXiv:
http://arxiv.org/help/submit
http://arxiv.org/edit-user/
0 x
bob_isat
Pantone engine Researcher

by bob_isat » 19/02/08, 21:36

Thanks for the links on arXiv.

So if I follow you, S and V is super and the QED is very light.

But do your teachers offer something to explain the electrification of water vapor?

For the link between electrisation of water vapor and reduction of consumption, I have already been told "patents are null and void"

I imagine that the same goes for the work in progress in the laboratories:

http://labo.univ-poitiers.fr/lea/PAGES- ... _5.html#02

?
Last edited by bob_isat the 19 / 02 / 08, 21: 51, 1 edited once.
0 x
Capt_Maloche

by Capt_Maloche » 19/02/08, 21:51

Awesome Bob this page on QED tests and measurements!

very interesting to push the limits of stall in aeronautics, are there other reports of this type with real applications (other than military)?
0 x
"Consumption is similar to a search consolation, a way to fill a growing existential void. With, the key, a lot of frustration and a little guilt, increasing the environmental awareness." (Gérard Mermet)
OUCH, OUILLE, OUCH, AAHH! ^ _ ^
bob_isat

by bob_isat » 19/02/08, 21:56

Hi Capt Maloche,

The QED is not mentioned in the LEA Poitiers (the explanation for electrification) it seems to me.

On the other hand, I read a paper some time ago in a popular magazine that talked about ionizing the layer of air around an airplane to reduce the drag ...
0 x
Hydraxon
I understand econologic
I understand econologic

by Hydraxon » 19/02/08, 22:07

bob_isat wrote:So if I follow you, S and V is super and the QED is very light.

SV, it's good when we have no better scientific reference. And unfortunately, here it is.

I think the QED is a great science, and it is unfortunate that the paper purporting to explain the electrification of water vapor by QED actually uses the expression QED only to impress the reader, without the content has anything to do with it.

Ioniser the layer of air around a plane, as it reminds me of the MHD aerodyne Jean-Pierre Petit. Of course the problem is especially to know if it is energetically profitable.
0 x
bob_isat

by bob_isat » 19/02/08, 22:27

How sad I thought this debate would be interesting.

PS:

do your teachers propose anything to explain the electrification of water vapor?

For the link between electrisation of water vapor and reduction of consumption, I have already been told "patents are null and void"

I imagine that the same goes for the work in progress in the laboratories:

http://labo.univ-poitiers.fr/lea/PAGES- ... 5.html#02+

??
0 x
Capt_Maloche

by Capt_Maloche » 19/02/08, 22:30

Hello Hydraxon

you speak without doubt of this reference http://perso.numericable.fr/wolf424/uni ... b2mhd.html

I am not armed to evaluate this analysis or what is presented in the document ties can be awkward to explain the "electrification" of water vapor, a phenomenon however real and a priori dependent on the pH of the water

Nevertheless, it is within our reach to carry out small experiments in order to validate their effects

like using MHD to put fluid in motion, I had a lot of fun with it on water (somewhere with videos and theoretical supports validated in the subject "improved electrolysis")

or the action of an electric field on a flow of water, downright impressive as its effects are important for a negligible power consumption

Our equations are all based on perfect gases, well-formed atoms and homogeneous mixtures, but as soon as the flows become turbulent or electric charges occur we only know how to add correction coefficients from our own readings ... not very scientific and yet, as long as it sticks with our observations

The unifying theory is not there yet, although I admire the work done by Garret Lisi; what report will you tell me? just to remind you that we still have things to understand, thankfully.

no one can boast of mastering Chaos, so give us a hand, it's a forum and everyone brings his skills
0 x
"Consumption is similar to a search consolation, a way to fill a growing existential void. With, the key, a lot of frustration and a little guilt, increasing the environmental awareness." (Gérard Mermet)
Capt_Maloche

by Capt_Maloche » 19/02/08, 22:36

In this regard, it is highly probable that it is not the vapor which is "electrified" but rather the metal on which electrically charged particles rub. so-called "wet" steam proving to be a good conductor
0 x
Hydraxon
I understand econologic
I understand econologic

by Hydraxon » 19/02/08, 23:09

The electrification of water vapor is really not a mystery. Let's see, Christophe, in this document, https://www.econologie.com/file/technolo ... nglish.pdf they say they do not explain the value above expectations. They have a perfectly canonical equation expressing their expectations.

Regarding MHD: Jean-Pierre Petit has committed a lot of hilarious delusions about it. I was mainly referring to his comic "Le mur du silence".

You know Capt_Maloche, they still know a little more today in the labs than what you learn in high school. We know that even doing the calculations with non-perfect gases.
0 x
bob_isat

by bob_isat » 20/02/08, 23:10

Ah
I'm glad to see that we are of the same opinion:

we do very interesting things in the laboratories.

Especially in this one:

http://labo.univ-poitiers.fr/lea/PAGES- ... 5.html#02+

or the improvement of combustion provided by the injection of electric charges is practiced.

Do you have an opinion on that? Unless you wait for the ready thought of your teachers?
0 x