Renault: the environment = opportunity for the automobile

Books, television programs, films, magazines or music to share, counselor to discover ... Talk to news affecting in any way the econology, environment, energy, society, consumption (new laws or standards) ...
bamboo
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by bamboo » 22/01/08, 14:25

jean63 wrote:But it is not planned for France because Israel risks being deprived of oil by its Arab neighbors ..... then here we are moving ... this is what was told to the JT.

They said the same thing for the Logan. If they feel a big demand in France, they will import it ... but this demand is not certain at all : Cry:
0 x
Solar Production + VE + VAE = short cycle electricity
jean63
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by jean63 » 22/01/08, 15:28

This electric car was the subject of an excellent report on FR2 last night:

https://www.econologie.com/forums/renault-la ... t4690.html
0 x
Only when he has brought down the last tree, the last river contaminated, the last fish caught that man will realize that money is not edible (Indian MOHAWK).
Chatham
I posted 500 messages!
I posted 500 messages!

by Chatham » 22/01/08, 17:21

jean63 wrote:
I am still surprised by the price of 15000 euros for such a small car, but hey I lost the notion of new car price for a very long time !!.

How many additional "integrated options" (robotic box, auto air conditioning, cruise control, cd player, etc ...) are there compared to a basic C2?

Yeah would have to consult the prices for new ... at a time when a C1 or 107 costs € 10000 with equipment barely higher than that of an R4, this car being assembled in the Czech Republic because in France it would be € 1000 more expensive (same for the Twingo) ...
While the C2 went up in France : Mrgreen:
A C4 or 308 HDI 110cv in high-end finish that borders on € 25000 ... and a Prius pack it's € 30 yes (although franchouillard, it could have interested me at a more affordable price) .. ., and we have not yet talked about the Audi which despite their engine manufactured in the countries of the east, costs the skin of the ass ...
The basic C2 does not have any of the equipment listed regardless of the engine: this equipment corresponds to high-end finishes ... ditto for the trim ...
The options available in addition to these original equipment are metal paint, the urban pack (reversing radar and mirrors with automatic folding when stopped) and aluminum rims.
Note that if in my case the stop & start is not used much since I do little town, the system has the advantage of allowing noise-free starts (no "gnignigni"), the alternator-starter launching the engine through a ribbed belt ... On the road I deactivate the stop & start because it is awkward in roundabouts ...
FYI, in the 30s, luxury cars were launched by a "Dynastart", a large electric motor also acting as a dynamo located at the end of the crankshaft, again with silent starts, like what we just modernized good old ideas. .
0 x