Renault launches an electric car in Israel: JT FR2 20h

Books, television programs, films, magazines or music to share, counselor to discover ... Talk to news affecting in any way the econology, environment, energy, society, consumption (new laws or standards) ...
gegyx
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by gegyx » 27/01/08, 16:06

Israel has a great game of ordering electric cars. Its power plants run on 70% coal.
---
Always promises! Realizations later, tests not always cheap, voluntarily, then withdrawals of the vehicles for undetermined reasons ...

General motor in 96, then Toyota, then….

: Evil: We deceive you:

: Arrow: https://www.econologie.info/share/partag ... nM9cCM.ppt
0 x
bham
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by bham » 27/01/08, 16:45

gegyx wrote:Israel has a great game of ordering electric cars. Its power plants run on 70% coal.
---
Always promises! Realizations later, tests not always cheap, voluntarily, then withdrawals of the vehicles for undetermined reasons ...

General motor in 96, then Toyota, then….

They may not have had a high enough maintenance and operating cost.
Finally for Israel, no more problem, Super Sarko has arrived and is going to sell us from the nuclear power station en masse.
0 x
Remundo

by Remundo » 27/01/08, 17:00

Yeah ... I don't know why we all get excited that Renault is making a hypothetical hybrid in 2012 when Toyota has been selling the Prius for 15 years ... 8)

And Peugeot which was to make an HDi hybrid in 2008 ... When is it going to be? : Mrgreen:

I look forward to the Prius RECHARGEABLE. Because buying a hybrid without manufacturer network or warranty is taking some risks anyway ... And Toyota, for warranties, it's one of the best brands in the world. It would still be for 2010 :|

@+
0 x
Misterloxo
Éconologue good!
Éconologue good!

by Misterloxo » 27/01/08, 21:47

0 x
Learning disobedience is a long process. It takes a lifetime to reach perfection. "Maurice Rajsfus
To think is to say no. "Alain, philosopher
Capt_Maloche

by Capt_Maloche » 27/01/08, 22:41

All this bodes well, especially with the tax bonus of € 5000 for vehicles emitting less than 60g of CO² per km

But by 2012, it may have disappeared ...
0 x
"Consumption is similar to a search consolation, a way to fill a growing existential void. With, the key, a lot of frustration and a little guilt, increasing the environmental awareness." (Gérard Mermet)
OUCH, OUILLE, OUCH, AAHH! ^ _ ^
Christophe

by Christophe » 23/06/08, 14:18

The news is passed on to JT today.

Nissan Renault Alliance. 11 vehicles planned for 000, time to make road improvements and charging stations.

Israel produces a major part of its fuel oil, I believe.

The interest of the electric vehicle is therefore quite questionable.

A roof in a country where the sun shines 300 days a year ...

I remind the link of the video of FR2: http://www.dailymotion.com/video/x46te6 ... triqu_news
Last edited by Christophe the 23 / 06 / 08, 14: 41, 1 edited once.
0 x
Remundo

by Remundo » 23/06/08, 14:39

Christophe wrote:Israel produces a major part of its fuel oil, I believe.

The interest of the electric vehicle is therefore quite questionable.

A roof in a country where the sun shines 300 days a year ...

I remind the link of the video of FR2: http://www.dailymotion.com/video/x46te6 ... triqu_news

Ben voui ... It would take a few PHRSD ... I had connections from Israel on my site (but no contact, of course ...)
0 x
Christophe

by Christophe » 23/06/08, 14:43

But what are you waiting for to give him a stirling or a trilobic asshole? Well I know it's a bit easy to open it ... but what do you need to move forward?

If you need money, don't make a sort of call for "contribution" on the forums? Create an association? Since the time that we talk about this econology association ... it could be the opportunity not?
0 x
Remundo

by Remundo » 23/06/08, 14:59

You do not know how right you are...

In the immediate future, a steam cycle would do very well (passage of water through the thermal trap, then redirection to a steam turbine, even conventional piston machine ...

It could go much faster if frank and constructive industrialists contacted the Sycamore.

For now, I have global downloads; everyone can see it on http://sycomoreen.free.fr/syco_stats.html

The problem is that many are waiting for the patent to be issued before they begin to think about how to get around it. Nothing more normal, it's the industry that wants that ...

For now, they don't know how to get around it since the claims have never been published ... and it will be hard anyway even once published ...

Otherwise, going into debt for others and losing control of the project, very little for us (our family, Sycomoreen is a family SME) ... it is not in the Auvergne culture to be led by the nose ... that's why things are advancing at their own pace and good pace.

For the Stirling, there will probably be a new patent in mid-October ... We are collaborating with Pascal on this subject 8)
0 x
Remundo

by Remundo » 23/06/08, 15:02

Christophe wrote:If you need money, don't make a sort of call for "contribution" on the forums? Create an association? Since the time that we talk about this econology association ... it could be the opportunity not?

Yep, and I'm not speaking on behalf of Sycomoreen who basically has the resources necessary for its survival.

I think it would be good for econology to set up a small association to finance and participate in small ecological projects.

Whether this association 'start to finance SMEs is a big question ... it would be worth the cost of digging up or creating a subject if you have the heart Christophe ...
0 x