Renault 2000 eliminates jobs in Europe

Books, television programs, films, magazines or music to share, counselor to discover ... Talk to news affecting in any way the econology, environment, energy, society, consumption (new laws or standards) ...
martien007
I posted 500 messages!
I posted 500 messages!

Renault 2000 eliminates jobs in Europe

by martien007 » 25/09/08, 12:02

it will bleed at Renault : Evil:

http://actu.orange.fr/articles/a-la-une ... urope.html

Renault clarifies plan for 2.000 job cuts in Europe

French automaker Renault says Thursday in group committee meeting the terms of its plan to eliminate 2.000 jobs provided for in its European subsidiaries, including 900 in France.

AFP / Infographie :: French sites affected by job cuts at RenaultagrandirAFP / Infographie

The automaker announced this plan in early September, which must be carried out on the basis of voluntary departures, like the one presented, also at the beginning of the month, concerning 4.000 job cuts in France, including 1.000 in Sandouville (north-west).

The announcement of these 2.000 additional job cuts will be considered official Thursday when it is made in the morning before the European group committee, management said on Wednesday.

"The Maubeuge plant, in the North (2.500 people), which produces the Kangoo, and that of Batilly (2.500 employees), specializing in Master utility vehicles must be affected. The gearbox production site in Ruitz ( 800 jobs) will also be affected as well as commercial subsidiaries located outside France, "writes the business daily La Tribune in its Thursday edition.

A union source had told AFP in early September that the plan would concern Sovab in Batilly (east), Maubeuge Construction Automobile (Nord), the Société des Transmissions Autécaniques (STA) in Ruitz (nord), la Française de Mécanique in Douvrin (North), RCI Banque, the finance of the Renault group (Paris region), or Diac in Noisy-le-Grand (Paris region).

The CGT, joined as the case may be by the CFDT, Sud, FO or the CFE-CGC, said on Wednesday that it had launched calls for walkouts, mostly for an hour, on Thursday at Renault sites in France and Cergy -Pontoise (Val-d'Oise), at the Guyancourt Technocentre (Yvelines), at Le Mans or Sandouville (Seine-Maritime).

An event is planned in Le Havre, according to the CGT.
0 x
Leo Maximus
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by Leo Maximus » 25/09/08, 21:55

It is the fault of those who did not buy the new Laguna 3 at 60000 €. We have been able to order it for a long time and with the hours of advertising on TV we cannot say that they were not warned.

The Mondial de l'Auto is in a few days and I feel that it will be "hot" for Renault. : Lol:
0 x
martien007
I posted 500 messages!
I posted 500 messages!

by martien007 » 25/09/08, 23:32

Leo Maximus wrote:It is the fault of those who did not buy the new Laguna 3 at 60000 €. We have been able to order it for a long time and with the hours of advertising on TV we cannot say that they were not warned.

The Mondial de l'Auto is in a few days and I feel that it will be "hot" for Renault. : Lol:

What? 60000 euros? you're kidding me ?
0 x
Christophe

by Christophe » 26/09/08, 00:05

Logical sequence of: https://www.econologie.com/forums/renault-va ... t6095.html

I think, and it only engages me, that all those who bought a logan (renault made in romania) should feel a little responsible for these job cuts which are only there for the purpose of a relocation of the prod east ...
0 x
Lietseu
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by Lietseu » 26/09/08, 01:35

Christophe wrote:Logical sequence of: https://www.econologie.com/forums/renault-va ... t6095.html

I think, and it only engages me, that all those who bought a logan (renault made in romania) should feel a little responsible for these job cuts which are only there for the purpose of a relocation of the prod east ...

Not only that!
Economic crisis, fuels on taxed under the guise of an oil spike, raz the bowl of people feeling fussy and being singled out, end of the era of overproduction, which took a long time to break the g ..e, tomorrow won't be any better, I guarantee you, the final crack is not far away!

Let's stay Zen Lietseu :P
0 x
By removing Human Nature, he was far from his nature! Lietseu
"The power of love, must be stronger than the love of power" contemporary Lie Tzu?
One sees clearly only with the heart, the essential is invisible to the eyes ...
Christophe

by Christophe » 26/09/08, 01:38

Lietseu wrote:Economic crisis, fuels on taxed under the guise of an oil spike, raz the bowl of people feeling fussy and being singled out, end of the era of overproduction, which took a long time to break the g ..e, tomorrow won't be any better, I guarantee you, the final crack is not far away!

Hey stop your tank ...

Vehicle sales have not declined to this point to put the manufacturers in shit ...
Last edited by Christophe the 26 / 09 / 08, 01: 57, 1 edited once.
0 x
Lietseu
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by Lietseu » 26/09/08, 01:54

Consumption down from 15 to 18%
People take the train and the subway rather than their boxes, aren't these warning signs, madam?

Like when my father went to the front!

Open your eyes and your ears, human brother, the decline is here! when workers are screwed up outside and the Bosses jump out of the windows (with golden parachutes, not the guys) : Evil:
It is that something is not right in the country of the economy, you think that the popular Americans, will accept for a long time that we manipulate them like that, to make them pay the debts created by sluts? I also remind you that America is the Land of private over-armed militias ... wait & see, folks!
Between $ 8.000 & $ 10.000 per head of pipe, would you?
Not me !

May die his filthy materialists, arms merchants and dead, pimps and slavers.
All in the same bath!
Last edited by Lietseu the 28 / 09 / 08, 18: 12, 2 edited once.
0 x

"The power of love, must be stronger than the love of power" contemporary Lie Tzu?

One sees clearly only with the heart, the essential is invisible to the eyes ...
Leo Maximus
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by Leo Maximus » 26/09/08, 09:16

martien007 wrote:
Leo Maximus wrote:It is the fault of those who did not buy the new Laguna 3 at 60000 €. We have been able to order it for a long time and with the hours of advertising on TV we cannot say that they were not warned.

What? 60000 euros? you're kidding me ?

The entry level is 21500 € but for that you have nothing (1.6 petrol for a sedan of 1,4 T empty : Shock: ) and if you really want to help Renault, you have to take the most upscale model with all the options and the maximum warranty extension, and you're not far from it. :x
0 x
Leo Maximus
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by Leo Maximus » 26/09/08, 09:39

Lietseu wrote:Consumption down from 15 to 18%
People take the train and the metro rather than their boxes, aren't these warning signs, madam?

Like when my father went to the front!

Open your eyes and your ears, human brother, the decline is here! when workers are screwed up outside and the Bosses jump out of the windows (with golden parachutes, not the guys) : Evil:
It is that something is not right in the country of the economy, you think that the popular Americans, will accept for a long time that we manipulate them like that, to make them pay the debts created by sluts? I also remind you that America is the Land of private over-armed militias ... wait & see, folks!
Between $ 8.000 & $ 10.000 per head of pipe, would you?
Not me !

May die his filthy materialists, arms merchants and dead, pimps and slavers.
All in the same bath!

Details of the back of the greenback:
There is also a date MDCCLXXVI ... We should have known about it for a long time.
0 x
Lietseu
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by Lietseu » 26/09/08, 15:00

Christophe wrote:
Lietseu wrote:Economic crisis, fuels on taxed under the cover of an oil spike ...

Hey stop your tank ...

Vehicle sales have not declined to this point to put the manufacturers in shit ...

So, you saw the news this afternoon, even the French from the three channels, say it, the economy is "pestering the tronchiole, my sweet sire!"
Even the very unloved Sarkozy castigated white collar criminals ...

For my part it's been 30 years that I wait for this crisis, it seems to me quite obvious, indeed in the 70 years already, we had gone to: "society of overconsumption" and what does that want say society overconsumption? It means that there are tons of products that are not bought because people cannot afford to buy them and because they are useless!
If you still have doubts, watch the news, when Chinese people are able to use dangerous chemicals for milk powder ... The end is here!

We live in decadent times, or because we have money, we mistreat those who don't have it (but that I don't think I have to explain). Yesterday, I watched again, the excellent program "seen from the sky" concerning the state of the planet's surface waters ... If you haven't seen it, I recorded it, notice to amateurs!
When you realize that corrupt governments are capable of displacing populations who are already miserable - but who are fortunate enough to live in a beautiful environment - for a reservoir of water that will bring electricity, to the people of the city, in disregard of all the most basic rules of nature protection - and therefore of the people who live around - with the sole aim of accumulating money, I don't care!
OK, okay, it was happening in Brazil ... It is far from us, we don't care ... The beautiful river has become a rotting and smelly lake so what? we do not care!
Practically all the rivers of France and Navarre, its polluted with pyralene and other chemical filth, but other than that Madame la marquise, everything is fine, everything is fine.

: Evil: With angry greetings from Lietseu : Evil:

Do not take the children of God for wild ducks!
0 x