Eco-friendly radio! Add our music ...

Books, television programs, films, magazines or music to share, counselor to discover ... Talk to news affecting in any way the econology, environment, energy, society, consumption (new laws or standards) ...
louphil
Éconologue good!
Éconologue good!

by louphil » 18/09/06, 23:57

I just discovered this thread which appeals to me because I am a musician (lost time ... and I try to lose a lot ...) (': cheesy:'). Interested in the ecological approach of the site and its promotion of marginal systems such as renewable energies, pantone, etc., I am an avid reader, although my state of mind is rather oriented "Eco-narchist". Understand: contraction of the terms "anarchist" rather than "monarchist" and "econology", not knowing if I am the custodian of the term (': lol:') ... This is why I allow myself 1 or 2 remarks and / or proposals ...

1) The industrial world is made up above all of partners where alliances and various arrangements are numerous. Namely that the big companies whether they are in the energetic, automotive, IT or "artistic" sectors and particularly in music, film and literary publishing, have related parties, and have common interests. See laws DADVSI, LEN, etc ... (': evil:')

2) To fight so economically on this ground that should not be neglected, it might be advisable to broadcast in a format that is not "proprietary" such as mp3, whose free use is tolerated but remains suspended from possible royalties. There are other formats of free compression as powerful as the "Ogg-Vorbis" very widespread ds the world of the free software, whose spirit is ecological, although this term is never mentioned. Multi-format readers exist ...

3) Always to fight in this spirit, there is free music making it possible to be freed from the royalties "SACEM". Artists have chosen this type of protection, allowing them a wider and fairer distribution (the only injustice lies in the fact that they no longer contribute to fattening publishers ...), and guaranteeing their copyright in a lesser extent, but also guaranteeing the durability of use for the user (or consumer ...)
4) And as long as to do, for those who have not tasted it yet, use free software, or even free OS, to stay in the same type of approach. Linux is a very successful example, but is not the only one ...

5) This post may also be of some use to FM hosts :?

For example ... :
http://fr.creativecommons.org/index.htm
http://www.dogmazic.net/index.php?op=edito
0 x
Christophe

by Christophe » 23/09/06, 16:25

Some loose titles (not on the radio):

Salvatore Adamo's Chain of Life
The Cogema of tryo
The devil's been busy in your backyard by Traveling Wilburys
The anthem of our Tryo campaigns
Nuclear infected from Alice Cooper
Johnny Hallyday's pollution
will there be a song of birds?
Save the world of MC Solar
Vincennes Bénabar zoo
0 x
Polo
I understand econologic
I understand econologic

by Polo » 24/09/06, 17:26

I too am against downloading. I always buy the CDs and put them on the computer so I can listen to them. BOn I admit that my cousin gives me a lot of songs by the biai of msn but hey ..

But frankly for this playlist I admit that I am very happy! It is very good, bravo christophe! Me personally my favorite is "nothing more"
Tom what is your radio?
For those looking for song names I cited a site at the beginning of the subject.
@+
0 x
"I fear nothing, I hope for nothing, I am free" Nikos kazansakis
Christophe

by Christophe » 24/09/06, 17:28

Me too I like "Nothing more" ...

Regarding copyright, you will find that you cannot download MP3s from the radio but just listen to the songs ... Well even if it is not 100% legal it is still less worse (and then it was "advertising" for unknown artists ...)
0 x
Christophe

by Christophe » 09/11/06, 18:53

Updating the page https://www.econologie.com/radio.html and implementation of the button "The JukeBox" at the top of the pages of the forum...

Just a little econological music while listening to the forum... It inspires strongly! :) :)

+ news on the blog: https://www.econologie.info/index.php?20 ... onologique
0 x
Christophe

by Christophe » 24/11/06, 10:08

0 x
osprey
I learn econologic
I learn econologic

song idea

by osprey » 24/11/06, 19:11

It lacks a piece of choice (IMHO): Emergency on planet Earth, title of Jamiroquai's second album. If you want to integrate it, I have it :!:
0 x
Christophe

by Christophe » 24/11/06, 19:20

Send it to me by mail please :) (or used "Add an image or file to the forum." and tell me when it's upé)

The bp is that most of the French speaking visitors (including me : Cheesy: ) will not understand the lyrics ... (if they are complicated) ...
0 x
Superform
Éconologue good!
Éconologue good!

by Superform » 01/12/06, 16:08

There is also
"the swing of the president" of San Severino
(up on share / share)
also to be noted by the same author (seen on the cited site)
Andrew II
Sea
Head in hands
0 x
let's go
I discovered econologic
I discovered econologic

a lot of music

by let's go » 01/12/06, 22:09

if you can have the rights, I recommend Marcel and his orchestra, in their new album (E = CM), the song CO2.

good continuation
0 x