Radio and TV - emissions that speak of ecology

Books, television programs, films, magazines or music to share, counselor to discover ... Talk to news affecting in any way the econology, environment, energy, society, consumption (new laws or standards) ...
innuend0
I learn econologic
I learn econologic

Radio and TV - emissions that speak of ecology

by innuend0 » 02/10/06, 23:58

Hi everybody,

I recently discovered that there is beginning (?) To be a significant offer of programs that talk about ecology or econology.

These programs are now found on media such as radio, TV and they are made available on the web: either in the form of videos or in the form of audio streams (such as mp3, real media, etc.).

I suggest that we establish a list of quality programs, with all the information to "listen" or "see" them.
0 x
innuend0
I learn econologic
I learn econologic

by innuend0 » 03/10/06, 00:17

TV

"Earth complement"

Complément Terre shows, decodes and opens the debate on major environmental issues: biodiversity, resource management, but also pollution, demography, development ...
On the set, witnesses, experts to better understand, politicians, associations, business leaders to debate.

http://www.direct8.fr/emissions/complement_terre/

RADIO

"CO2 Mon Amour"

Description with links here: http://fr.wikipedia.org/wiki/CO2_mon_amour

Excellent program, animated very dynamically, and with charming musical interludes

LOW IF I AM IN

Existing for 6 years, very interesting, the quality of which is based both on the subjects addressed and on the quality of the presenter. All of the shows have been archived and are available free of charge.

The large quantity of programs produced was classified by very varied themes: "alter-globalization, war, unemployment, health, disability, immigration, Africa, Asia, colonialism, immigration, sexplorateurs, EU, USA, travel2"

I was able to listen to various programs on the theme "alter-globalization", we talk about GMOs, the WTO, José Bové, ...
You might also like this:
http://www.la-bas.org/mot.php3?id_mot=9
Last edited by innuend0 the 03 / 12 / 06, 22: 06, 2 edited once.
0 x
Targol
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by Targol » 03/10/06, 10:44

Even if the broadcast does not have a purely ecological purpose, I would add to this list the morning broadcast of RMC "Bourdin and Co".
The pragmatism and anti-wood language of its presenter means that this program often speaks with great accuracy of subjects related to the environment ...

Small details following an MP from innuend0:
"Bourdin & Co" is every morning from 7:00 am to 11:00 am on RMC.
Link to the show page
0 x
"Anyone who believes that exponential growth can continue indefinitely in a finite world is a fool, or an economist." KEBoulding
innuend0
I learn econologic
I learn econologic

by innuend0 » 03/12/06, 22:07

List updated today.

Please also contribute to this list, bring new ideas, etc.
0 x
nacimadouali
I discovered econologic
I discovered econologic

Green show

by nacimadouali » 11/05/09, 10:58

To add a reference in terms of quality eco-friendly emissions ...

"planet 2049" presented by the relevant Maitena Biraben

It is a weekly program on the Planet channel - 26min format -

Every Sunday at 12 p.m.
0 x
-It's all about the ride, not the destination-