Pollution of EM waves: complaint against a relay antenna!

Books, television programs, films, magazines or music to share, counselor to discover ... Talk to news affecting in any way the econology, environment, energy, society, consumption (new laws or standards) ...
Christophe

Pollution of EM waves: complaint against a relay antenna!

by Christophe » 17/09/08, 17:19

Criminal complaint against Bouygues Telecom
NOUVELOBS.COM | 17.09.2008 | 16: 44

A family of Chevreuse, in the Yvelines, links the health problems of two young girls to the presence, not far from the house, of a mobile phone relay antenna. She filed a complaint.

For the first time in France, a criminal complaint (read the main extracts of the complaint) was filed on Wednesday, September 17 in the afternoon, directly targeting a mobile telephone operator, for "administration of a harmful substance".
The relay antenna placed by Bouygues Telecom in the Rhodon district, in Chevreuse (Yvelines), would be responsible for the deterioration in the state of health of Caroline and Juliette Roeland, two 17-year-old twins, according to the family. "For the first time, we have a medical certificate which links health problems to the presence of a mobile phone antenna", explains Me Richard Forget, lawyer for the Roeland family.
Dated November 28, 2006, the first certificate, which concerns Juliette, affirms that "the cardiac disorders which present (the young girl) are likely to be related to the promiscuity of a mobile telephone antenna - or aggravated by this promiscuity ". The second certificate, written on May 29, 2007, establishes that "the troubles presented by Miss Caroline Roeland are likely to be accentuated or even provoked by the presence of magnetic fields near relay antennas".
The family is not alone in its fight, moreover, a good part of the Rhodon district had mobilized since 2000, once the Bouygues project was known to install a relay antenna on a turret located in the garden 'a particular. The ace. Despite opposition from the mayor himself, the antenna started broadcasting in 2003.

This is where the problems arose. The two young girls began with tachycardia, their heart rate showing between 120 and 130 beats per minute at rest. "My daughters were out of breath even just going up the stairs," explains Justine and Caroline's mother. "We went to see a first cardiologist, but the only solution he offered us was to administer beta-blockers to my daughters, without looking for the causes of their problems. We therefore went to see a second cardiologist. still remember: when in his office, I explained to him that we lived near a relay antenna, he got up, looked at me with a martial air, saying: 'Look no further, we found where the problem was' ".

Bouygues Télécom: "The antennas are not dangerous"

Contacted by the Nouvel Observateur, the head of external relations of Bouygues Telecom, Florence Curvale, brushes aside this possibility: "The relay antennas are not dangerous for the health of the residents. To date, all the groups of experts consulted by the health authorities in France and abroad arrive at the same conclusions on relay antennas. "None of the 200 studies carried out to date show a danger of the mobile telephone for health".

http://tempsreel.nouvelobs.com/actualit ... lecom.html

It surprises me a little that this is a first!
0 x
Christophe

by Christophe » 01/10/08, 20:10

The judgment was rendered today: Bouygues has a few weeks to dismantle the antenna (but they will no doubt appeal)

I think the law is still valid so if in doubt ask the operator for free measurements!

Here is an example of a measurement: https://www.econologie.info/share/partag ... Mgttn4.pdf
Last edited by Christophe the 28 / 03 / 15, 10: 20, 2 edited once.
0 x
Bibiphoque
I posted 500 messages!
I posted 500 messages!

by Bibiphoque » 02/10/08, 13:16

Hello,
If it was a mobile phone relay, you got it wrong: no measurement in the frequencies concerned!

"0,1802 HF 0,0900 87,00 966 times lower
26,6564 HF 0,0431 28,00 649 times lower
91,8672 FM 0,1692 28,00 166 times lower
92,2782 FM 0,0326 28,00 859 times less "

No measurement towards 2.45GHz!

Addition: in fact, you were fooled like a bruise:
"Transmitters: GSM / UMTS" so they should have made measurements in the GSM bands
@+
0 x
This is not because we always said that it is impossible that we should not try :)
Christophe

by Christophe » 04/02/09, 18:15

Continuation and end?

The dismantling of a relay antenna confirmed for the first time on appeal

The Versailles Court of Appeal ordered the dismantling under penalty of an antenna installed by Bouygues Télécom in the suburbs of Lyon as well as the payment of 7.000 euros in damages to three neighboring couples.

The Versailles Court of Appeal confirmed on Wednesday February 4, Bouygues Telecom's condemnation of the dismantling, under penalty, of a mobile phone relay antenna in Tassin-La-demi-Lune, in the Lyon suburbs, as well as the payment of 7.000 euros in damages.

it's about the first confirmation, on appeal, of a decision ordering the dismantling of a relay antenna at the request of residents.

Seized by three couples for "abnormal disturbance of the neighborhood", the high court of Nanterre had already, on September 18, condemned the operator to dismantle the relay antenna in question in the name of the "precautionary principle". The TGI had also ordered the payment of 3.000 euros to the three couples, residents of the offending antenna.

Bouygues Télécom then appealed against this judgment, stating in particular that the health risk posed by relay antennas is not scientifically proven.

A "serious and reasonable" uncertainty

The Court of Appeal, for its part, considered that, at present, "there is nothing to rule out the impact on public health of the exposure of people to waves or electromagnetic fields "produced by the antennas.
Thus, even "if the realization of the risk remains hypothetical, it emerges from a reading of the contributions and scientific publications produced in the debates and of the divergent legislative positions between the countries, that the uncertainty on the harmlessness of an exposure to the waves emitted by relay antennas remains and that it can be qualified as serious and reasonable ".

Associations and local residents engaged against mobile telephone operators are asking the State to modify the power transmission standards for relay antennas. Several scientific studies have shown that current standards only partially protect against the effects of electromagnetic waves, the thresholds of which are however regulated.

http://tempsreel.nouvelobs.com/actualit ... fois_.html
0 x
AIR
I learn econologic
I learn econologic

by AIR » 05/02/09, 12:27

Are we going to come up with an asbestos-type affair?

Are we there yet?
8)
0 x
the men precede the forest, the deserts follow them "CHATEAUBRIANT
Korben Dallas
I understand econologic
I understand econologic

by Korben Dallas » 05/04/09, 19:49

Here is an article that relates a study about relay antennas. In fact, the maximum exposure to radiation is not when you are closest to the said antennas!

http://www.lesnumeriques.com/news_id-8360.html
0 x
Hydraxon
I understand econologic
I understand econologic

by Hydraxon » 06/04/09, 21:25

Note also that the fewer the antennas, the more they should increase overall power.

It would be better to require that 4G phones do not have a speed increase (the improvement of 4G can be used, as desired, to increase the speed or decrease the power).
0 x
gegyx
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by gegyx » 05/05/09, 22:17

When we tell you that with GSM waves, it heats up !!!

: Lol:

http://tempsreel.nouvelobs.com/actualit ... ecole.html
0 x
coucou789456
Grand Econologue
Grand Econologue

by coucou789456 » 28/09/09, 04:02

Good evening

many studies, trials, radiation measurements, dismantling of antennas, etc ...

but what exactly about radiation level, for measurements taken at a reasonable distance from the relay antenna, if we compare it to such a portable that we have against our ears.

certainly the power is much lower, but the distance from our body is much closer, I would even say stuck most of the time ...

what about roadside radars that emit in a very specific direction: I'm not thinking of motorists but of residents living in alignment ... radars, civil or military, on rotating antennas , which transmit with much larger powers and much more directional than GSM relay antennas ....

the list is long and not exhaustive!

the first effect that these electromagnetic fields should produce are comparable to those emitted by a microwave oven, that is to say cooking to a depth of 2 to 3 cm. if a relay antenna has a harmful action, it should therefore not be located on a specific part of the human body but on the whole! However, whenever there have been problems with relay antennas, it is a question of relatively local affections on the bodies ...

operators should after installing their relay antennas, leave a period of time without emission to see if the psychological impact is not sufficient to cause disturbances in some "patients" impatient to do battle with the operators.

jeff
0 x
Obelix
I posted 500 messages!
I posted 500 messages!

by Obelix » 28/09/09, 10:41

Hello,

And what about the biggest relay antenna in the world:
Eiffel Tower !
Can we take it apart too?

Obelix
0 x