Plastic Planet: we are all "addicted" to plastic

Books, television programs, films, magazines or music to share, counselor to discover ... Talk to news affecting in any way the econology, environment, energy, society, consumption (new laws or standards) ...
Christophe

by Christophe » 04/04/11, 13:02

I simply ask for explanations on the functioning and principle of their site that's all and the answer is there: http://www.touscoprod.com/pages/projet/ ... &l=fr&t=fr
and there in video: http://www.touscoprod.com/pages/compte/inscription.php

touscoprod allows you to become a film producer to get behind the scenes, a right to revenue as well as your private screenings of films on VoD.

Or here in detail: http://www.touscoprod.com/pages/concept.php

Touscoprod offers a selection of films that you can co-produce by subscribing at least € 10. If at least 100% of the budget is met before the due date, the community co-produces this film, otherwise it is withdrawn from the site, each being fully reimbursed. The contribution thus brought together for touscoprod makes it possible to supplement the film's budget alongside the producer or the distributor and to constitute a community of coprods to support the exploitation of the film in cinemas.

Touscoprod favors independent films that need communities to make themselves known and allow success in theaters.

(...)

Access new services

By becoming a co-producer of the film, you are a stakeholder in its production and you have access to many services, including:

- The latest news and inside information
- Personalization with your name of the trailer of your co-produced films
- Possibility to have your name in the credits
- Participation in certain artistic decisions (casting, scenes, poster, photos, ...)
- Ask your questions to the film team (director, actors, producer, technicians, screenwriters,…)
- Preview the film by streaming with your name in the credits
- Invitation to the indoor preview (subject to availability)
- Invitation to spend a day on the set (subject to availability)
- Possibility to be selected as an extra
- Download the press kit to promote the film.

You can react on the news of the project, on the artistic choices of the authors and the director. Call the producer, make suggestions. In a word, make this project alive!

(...)
Support creation:

The production of a film represents significant investments (average budget for a French feature film: € 5 million) and its profitability remains uncertain. The selection of projects is very strict and is therefore not limited only to artistic criteria for economic necessity. In addition, 12 films are released in theaters on average every Wednesday. It becomes difficult for small and medium budget films to exist in the face of the promotion of large productions. Certainly the French system of funding assistance, via the CNC and the regions, allows a share of the profits to be redistributed to the creation of new works.
But touscoprod goes further by offering to support films: by providing them with financial resources, by ensuring their promotion to give them more visibility and therefore more chances of commercial success.
A film that brings together 2.000 coprods who have waged € 100.000 together is a real guarantee of success.

Now I understand! It's still crazy to be "judged" when you ask questions ...

I do not know how they manage with the owners of the film to redistribute earnings to Internet users but the concept is nice (I think I will register) and they support a lot of interesting films! For example, they also followed Waste Land http://www.touscoprod.com/pages/projet/ ... ?s_id=5193
0 x
Christine
Grand Econologue
Grand Econologue

by Christine » 04/04/11, 14:18

Well, thank you Christophe for your research. It's still more fun when you are constructive :D
0 x
Beautymist
I learn econologic
I learn econologic

by Beautymist » 24/05/11, 01:01

"touscoprod", a case to follow, so ...

I work in the documentary world, so very interested in this project!

BM
0 x
- Elegance begins with simplicity. Anonymous.
Christophe

by Christophe » 24/05/11, 02:03

Nice revival of subject, I have to sign up on touscoprod!

What type of documentaries have you worked on?
0 x
Beautymist
I learn econologic
I learn econologic

by Beautymist » 24/05/11, 05:23

Christophe wrote:Nice revival of subject, I have to sign up on touscoprod!

What type of documentaries have you worked on?

especially on the burning situation in the Middle East (I translate from Hebrew to French).

and I worked (for example) with Amythos prod. - which recently produced "Planet sin" - or the 7 deadly sins (especially in terms of ecology).
View: http://www.planetsin.com/about.php

BM
0 x
- Elegance begins with simplicity. Anonymous.

Back to "Media & News: TV shows, reports, books, news ..."