Airplane = CO2, we curb tourism

Books, television programs, films, magazines or music to share, counselor to discover ... Talk to news affecting in any way the econology, environment, energy, society, consumption (new laws or standards) ...
freddau
I posted 500 messages!
I posted 500 messages!

by freddau » 09/02/06, 13:53

I'm on the corner of luxembourg-germany-french, there around the corner.
And we take care of making both the heavy plates for ships / offshore wind- thermal power plant (heat exchanger etc.)

Yes, the sites are not too fit but it's a bit of the Franco-French problem of being bought in addition they got angry with the majority of customers then ..... (well what is said in my box)

The Aker group which took them over, is doing quite well as I see, at least one European, they could have come across worse. And this group works well, ocean liner, container carrier, drilling rig and motor to operate all of this. (you can try to see with them for the pantone, there is even an elder of the school who works there from what I saw)
0 x
freddau
I posted 500 messages!
I posted 500 messages!

by freddau » 10/02/06, 08:59

Econology wrote:
freddau wrote:
And to make planes fly, they will do it with potato alcohol :).

I think rather of crude oil :) (or a mixture ... because the oil at -40 ° C must no longer be very liquid :D )

freddau wrote:In my corner, it is the same, maritime transport explodes, I no longer count orders for shipyards.

hvb is good is it going to be for a civil or rather military application ???
0 x