Plagia of a photo of Christine published on Econologie

Books, television programs, films, magazines or music to share, counselor to discover ... Talk to news affecting in any way the econology, environment, energy, society, consumption (new laws or standards) ...
Gregconstruct
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by Gregconstruct » 27/11/08, 17:43

Good idea!
0 x
Every action counts for our planet !!!
boubka
Grand Econologue
Grand Econologue

by boubka » 27/11/08, 19:29

Christophe wrote:
But maybe you are just as rude and you don't respect other people's work?
yeah .. a photo of decheterie what a job!

Cite the sources: I did not see the name of the town in your article

"use our work without asking for permission (simple formality)"
little question: did you ask your town if you could use photos of its waste?
0 x
Gregconstruct
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by Gregconstruct » 27/11/08, 19:34

I answer for Christophe.

YES, he asked for permission from Ide Lux !!!

So stop rowing, you're hitting the cliff Image
0 x
Every action counts for our planet !!!
Lietseu
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by Lietseu » 27/11/08, 23:35

Christophe wrote:Uh don't you see what shocks you boubka? Where did you see that I talked about copyright? I'm talking about respect ...

It is not because we exchange for free and sympathetically that guys who do business can afford to use our work without asking for authorization (simple formality) in a written newspaper which has nothing philanthropic (even if it is distributed for free) ...

Citing sources is a basis for politeness and respect for others and it's even a duty, an ethics ... for a good journalist ...

But maybe you are also ill-mannered and you don't respect the work of others? In this case your remark is justified ...

+10

Affirmative, where there is no respect, there is no correction and therefore no humanity :D

My respects Master : Lol:
0 x
By removing Human Nature, he was far from his nature! Lietseu
"The power of love, must be stronger than the love of power" contemporary Lie Tzu?
One sees clearly only with the heart, the essential is invisible to the eyes ...
elephant
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by elephant » 28/11/08, 00:01

Okay, things are going well. What I remember is the text of this article: a "second hand" space in container parks: I find that rather nice. What about our reading friends?

I see that on the other hand in my city it is strictly forbidden to "recover objects and materials" in the containers of the park ... logical, it is the guys from the ICDI who take care of it for their benefit (enough to see the pile next to their hut). And for the container "electrical devices, it is absolutely necessary that the devices have their power cable. Still a little traffic ??? : Mrgreen:
0 x
elephant Supreme Honorary éconologue PCQ ..... I'm too cautious, not rich enough and too lazy to really save the CO2! http://www.caroloo.be
Christophe

by Christophe » 28/11/08, 00:03

Gregconstruct wrote:I answer for Christophe.

YES, he asked for permission from Ide Lux !!!

So stop rowing, you're hitting the cliff Image

Correct answer, it is absolutely true! Do you think we can strafe like that a park to contain? Idelux Arlon even reread the article in question for "validation" ...

Anyway the problem is solved there ...

But boubka, once again your remark indicates that you seem very disrespectful of others ... :?
0 x
oliburn
I understand econologic
I understand econologic

by oliburn » 28/11/08, 06:37

I have never taken anything from the net ::: : Wink: 8)
and even if we take one of the hundreds of my photos
lying around on the canvas (unless we distort the meaning)
I don't give a damn, with everything I have stung it would be unwelcome that I open it ... this is my personal opinion
staff that I have the right to have !!! : Mrgreen:
0 x
Be your own torch, your own refuge, your own master ... "
bham
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by bham » 28/11/08, 10:19

Christophe wrote:I just called the editor (Editus Luxembourg SA).

... a real estate magazine .... a little article on natural insulators for example would be nice, wouldn't it?

Yes, by emphasizing the fact that the insulation station must be privileged before the heating station, so before rushing into the commercial promises of heat pumps in particular.
0 x
Christophe

by Christophe » 28/11/08, 10:28

oliburn wrote:with everything I have stung it would be unwelcome that I open it ... this is my personal opinion
staff that I have the right to have !!! : Mrgreen:

Once again we must not confuse personal and public use ...

The net is made to share information for free ... but it must remain within certain limits and in particular for commercial use!

But the system is really rotten from the ground up: how many lazy students have made a report by copying / pasting the net and especially forgetting to quote the source? Afterwards we are surprised that young people know more about doing research and want everything cooked in the mouth!

We have a few examples on econo, subject of style:

am a student, I have a TPE to do, please tell me everything ... and it is above all URGENT!

Bham good idea to talk about the heat pump energy scam especially in the province of luxembourg where it is anything since the electric kWh costs 0.25 €! I'm going to see if there aren't too many heat pump advertisers in the magazine otherwise it might not pass ...
0 x
jonule
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by jonule » 28/11/08, 11:16

so christophe, what about that :?

this smiley is an image that you reduced since I posted the huge original from the post (wood boiler for beer brewing) of which I had not cited the source (but by marking it that precisely the source was not not cited ;-).
can we say that the source is displayed here but also reduced with the base image and therefore more visible in pixels?

Who will have to pay, the beer in the glass, the producer of the glass, the photographer (hopefully it's not a 3D image), or the beer drinker?

am I going out now or am I waiting? : Mrgreen:
0 x

Back to "Media & News: TV shows, reports, books, news ..."