Overtax the most polluting cars

Books, television programs, films, magazines or music to share, counselor to discover ... Talk to news affecting in any way the econology, environment, energy, society, consumption (new laws or standards) ...
The Passing

by The Passing » 04/09/05, 17:46

Some details about this new tax, found on another forum:

http://www.premier-ministre.gouv.fr/acteur...rise_4.html

[...]
This additional levy will apply to registrations from 1 January next. It will amount to € 2 per gram of CO2 emitted per kilometer from 200 grams and to € 4 from 250 grams. Its product will be assigned to the Environment and Energy Management Agency to finance energy saving programs.

The government's objective is to achieve more efficient and responsible energy use.
[...]
0 x
nonoLeRobot
Master Kyot'Home
Master Kyot'Home

by nonoLeRobot » 04/09/05, 18:09

Anyway when there is fossil to burn we are not close to see the surunitaire in this world

I am willing to be open on the surunitaire and let those who believe it believe it but if it is an excuse not to make an effort on pollution by saying that there would not be case use of proceeding surunitaires , it becomes unhealthy a bit like the member of a sect;) who does not look after his child and lets him die by making only prayers or other mystical practices.

I remind you that to date no unitary process works and that there is no reason to believe that this will be the case. That said that does not prevent to seek or to believe in it, but that it is not an argument to explain any plot or to quietly pollute pending the arrival of the "elixir of youth" on earth.
0 x
Misterloxo
Éconologue good!
Éconologue good!

by Misterloxo » 04/09/05, 20:34

Sdc77 wrote:Then I ordered a H2o Utopia, so soon conso divided by 2 road and ditto pollution.

If it's not intrusive, at what price did you order it?

Please keep us posted.
0 x
Learning disobedience is a long process. It takes a lifetime to reach perfection. "Maurice Rajsfus
To think is to say no. "Alain, philosopher
Christine
Grand Econologue
Grand Econologue

by Christine » 04/09/05, 21:24

nonoLeRobot wrote:
Anyway when there is fossil to burn we are not close to see the surunitaire in this world

I am willing to be open on the surunitaire and let those who believe it believe it but if it is an excuse not to make an effort on pollution by saying that there would not be case use of proceeding surunitaires , it becomes unhealthy a bit like the member of a sect;) who does not look after his child and lets him die by making only prayers or other mystical practices.

I remind you that to date no unitary process works and that there is no reason to believe that this will be the case. That said that does not prevent to seek or to believe in it, but that it is not an argument to explain any plot or to quietly pollute pending the arrival of the "elixir of youth" on earth.

Toutafé!
0 x
Jean-Francois
I understand econologic
I understand econologic

by Jean-Francois » 05/09/05, 01:28

nonoLeRobot wrote:

sorry I made some (efforts): rolleyes: - >>> with oil and pantone : Lol:

veiled voilou :P
0 x
jeff me born with a rod in one hand and a welding station in the other :-)
... ______
... / ______ \
. (00 00 = H =)
..IiI "" "" "" III Vraoummm .. !!!!!
nonoLeRobot
Master Kyot'Home
Master Kyot'Home

by nonoLeRobot » 05/09/05, 01:35

sorry I made it (efforts) - >>> with oil and pantone  

Yes I wasn't targeting you at all, it was just a good opportunity to say what I wanted to say. : rolleyes:

In addition it is true that you are very active in concrete things :) .
0 x
Jean-Francois
I understand econologic
I understand econologic

by Jean-Francois » 05/09/05, 01:46

nonoLeRobot wrote:
sorry I made it (efforts) - >>> with oil and pantone

Yes I wasn't targeting you at all, it was just a good opportunity to say what I wanted to say. : rolleyes:

In addition it is true that you are very active in concrete things :) .

it was to tease you a happy family :P : Rolleyes: : Lol: :D B)

veiled voilou :P
0 x
jeff me born with a rod in one hand and a welding station in the other :-)

... ______

... / ______ \

. (00 00 = H =)

..IiI "" "" "" III Vraoummm .. !!!!!
zac
Pantone engine Researcher
Pantone engine Researcher

by zac » 08/09/05, 18:13

Jean-Francois wrote:Bhaaaa christophe ???? ....... you're sick and how will they be able to pay their blowouts has matignon our pôôôôôôvres ministers ?????

Hello
you do not believe that they do not pay them their mouths; your not got it that it is you who pays them (tipp for example).
I think the only effective tax will be to tax human bullshit (it is unlimited), but the application may not be easy !!!!!
After being a good taxpayer ex civil servant ex salaried ex manager of company; I left the system. SDF I roll pantone and recovered oil I collect my vehicles at the landfill and maintain them well in the same way; eat the bannans, the bredes and the lobsters that I pick up; so I hardly fuel the system anymore. if there are still cigarettes and foam, but my hops to burst and my tobacco is smokable !!!!!!!!!
If we want to get involved; it is hard at first, but after more question to go back; I would not return for anything in the world to my status of young stressed business owner stressed etc !!!!!
So tax the polluting cases: will massacre the broke who cannot afford a non-polluting case and will sell large polluting cases to little cons who will have an additional opportunity to show off in the salons that are doing well, saying that they pay the super-tax.
here is my Thursday hangover
@+
zac
0 x
Said the zebra, freeman (endangered breed)
This is not because I am con I try not to do smart things.
The Passing

by The Passing » 08/09/05, 18:17

Polluter = payer, right?

Being poor does not give the right to pollute more than the "rich" (the opposite either), the rule is the same for everyone.
0 x
A2E
Éconologue good!
Éconologue good!

by A2E » 09/09/05, 00:56

zac wrote:
Jean-Francois wrote:Bhaaaa christophe ???? ....... you're sick and how will they be able to pay their blowouts has matignon our pôôôôôôvres ministers ?????

Hello
you do not believe that they do not pay them their mouths; your not got it that it is you who pays them (tipp for example).
I think the only effective tax will be to tax human bullshit (it is unlimited), but the application may not be easy !!!!!
After being a good taxpayer ex civil servant ex salaried ex manager of company; I left the system. SDF I roll pantone and recovered oil I collect my vehicles at the landfill and maintain them well in the same way; eat the bannans, the bredes and the lobsters that I pick up; so I hardly fuel the system anymore. if there are still cigarettes and foam, but my hops to burst and my tobacco is smokable !!!!!!!!!
If we want to get involved; it is hard at first, but after more question to go back; I would not return for anything in the world to my status of young stressed business owner stressed etc !!!!!
So tax the polluting cases: will massacre the broke who cannot afford a non-polluting case and will sell large polluting cases to little cons who will have an additional opportunity to show off in the salons that are doing well, saying that they pay the super-tax.
here is my Thursday hangover
@+
zac

excellent that of no longer feeding the system!
I try to do as much as much and as much as I can and then the fraud is in my opinion a must, it is not easy at first (the famous moral of the so-called well-educated society which makes you feel guilty donf!) and then we do it little by little (the friques are stingy and the broke are economical!) to the puppy this ultra-materialist life where human machines count much less than machines simply!
in short, smoke a few butts that pick up in the street or a piece of dry and soiled bread in a trash can and drink in a puddle I don't care because first of all I'm free! :D
(my little kick to me! :( :D )
0 x

Back to "Media & News: TV shows, reports, books, news ..."