Regression Party

Books, television programs, films, magazines or music to share, counselor to discover ... Talk to news affecting in any way the econology, environment, energy, society, consumption (new laws or standards) ...
ecorage
I learn econologic
I learn econologic

Regression Party

by ecorage » 08/12/05, 12:41

Randomly discovered from surfing the web and through the links on degrowth, I met one of the last political parties born in our sweet France.
Since this is a party that can take care of the things that interest us, it may not be perfect (it would be known!), But it has the merit of finally existing.
I specify and I swear on my honor that I am not (yet) a member. But the presence ofYves Cochet, totally disappointed with his ministerial mandate in ecology under Jospin, author of Apocalypse Oil, lets me hope for a possibility of being able to act (finally) on the political level. It is sufficiently repeated that nothing can be imposed without political will.
If this new movement can prevent a future and inevitable "REVOLUTION" at the end of the oil era because "they" do not know or could anticipate the KATASTROF, why not give it a chance.
Shouting, complaining, informing, warning, it's all well and that's what thousands of associations and scientists are doing, but nothing is progressing concretely or so little (Kyoto ... blah), because nothing is possible without go through politics.
For once that there is one in our camps and that moves the C ..., let's take advantage of it.
Visit the site.
0 x
Christophe

by Christophe » 08/12/05, 12:59

I told you by email what I thought about the decreasing ones.
0 x
Christophe

by Christophe » 08/12/05, 13:01

But this is very stupid because I rather defend their idea at the bottom of this page: http://www.ecolo.asso.fr/ but less "extremist" all the same ...

But water doping would allow us to realize some of these ideas ... which shows well the lack of reflexions of these people ...

Then pkoi is there a charge for their tea towel (printed at 40 copies)? Should you start applying the lessons of decay to yourself, right? (well, it was easy ...)

Then when you are a college professor paid 80 € an hour it is a little easy to pretend to be decreasing ... (look at the editorial committee of the newspaper)
0 x
ecorage
I learn econologic
I learn econologic

by ecorage » 08/12/05, 15:03

It is true that being treated as a green scientist sect ... it can screw up the balls!
0 x
Christophe

by Christophe » 08/12/05, 15:08

Yes but I prefer not to waste time with these types ... Better to ignore them but they have no interest in starting again!
0 x
zac
Pantone engine Researcher
Pantone engine Researcher

by zac » 08/12/05, 18:51

Then when you are a college professor paid 80 € an hour it is a little easy to pretend to be decreasing : Lol:

Hello
Great guru you delay it is the price of an institute in the dom-tom :P
@+
zac
0 x
Said the zebra, freeman (endangered breed)
This is not because I am con I try not to do smart things.
Christophe

by Christophe » 09/12/05, 09:43

Is that so ??? Are you sure? because instit is 35 hours a week ...
I speak in EUROS huh ... not in frs ...
0 x