Note2be.com, those teachers who do not support their notes

Books, television programs, films, magazines or music to share, counselor to discover ... Talk to news affecting in any way the econology, environment, energy, society, consumption (new laws or standards) ...
Christophe

Note2be.com, those teachers who do not support their notes

by Christophe » 03/03/08, 14:36

Note2be affair is a roof ... you undoubtedly heard about it ... these teachers who cannot bear to be noted and evaluated by their pupils in public!

Frankly very low on the part of the "teachers" who do not support being (badly) "rated" ... : Cheesy: : Cheesy: : Cheesy:

For the rest "insults", their action was surely justified and in this case moderation had only to do its job ...but such a tool could have been allowed to help some teachers to be better at their job...

http://tempsreel.nouvelobs.com/actualit ... e.com.html

ps: I was a substitute teacher for 3 weeks and frankly it's not an easy job ...
0 x
jean63
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

Re: Note2be.com, those teachers who can't stand their notes

by jean63 » 03/03/08, 16:04

Christophe wrote:Note2be affair is a roof ... you undoubtedly heard about it ... these teachers who cannot bear to be noted and evaluated by their pupils in public!

Frankly very low on the part of the "teachers" who do not support being (badly) "rated" ... : Cheesy: : Cheesy: : Cheesy:

For the rest "insults", their action was surely justified and in this case moderation had only to do its job ...but such a tool could have been allowed to help some teachers to be better at their job...

http://tempsreel.nouvelobs.com/actualit ... e.com.html

ps: I was a substitute teacher for 3 weeks and frankly it's not an easy job ...

Houlà you have a very clear opinion on this subject !!

It's much more complicated on that. As in any relationship, everything is never all white or all black.

What is abnormal is that the teachers are judged by name in view of everyone (internet).

There are similar sites in the USA and Germany. They are even noted and classified on the physical ..... but where are we going?

When the site opened, I went for a walk and I immediately noticed that the insults were flowing in both directions since they can put comments !!! It's really not good to see : Shock: It feels like in the playground.

Yesterday I saw in the program "Revu et corrigé" on FR5, a French teacher from a Parisian high school (not from the suburbs) with a long experience. The presenter asked him if he knew his score = 3,92 / 20 !!!! Shock.

What is also abnormal is that eg only dissatisfied or revengeful students rated and those who would have given a good rating did not connect.

Very ambiguous this case.

Do you know that the court prohibited Ajd from putting the teachers' names on the site, which no longer means anything.

PS: I have a sister math teacher soon retired; well I heard of all the colors, it almost found itself in examination for a small slap to a young rude rascal ... especially that the parents defend their offspring.

Which was not the case in my time (before May 68). If we received a slap from the instit, your father would give you a second one.

How is it that in the suburbs we can no longer manage to keep these 10-12 year olds?
0 x
Only when he has brought down the last tree, the last river contaminated, the last fish caught that man will realize that money is not edible (Indian MOHAWK).
Christophe

by Christophe » 03/03/08, 16:16

1) My opinion is mainly made by an interview with a representative of the teachers, a big idiot (sorry there is no other word) who was crying because the teacher's note had gone from 17 to 13 in 24 hours ... Really anything ... : Evil: It was on the verge of ridicule ...

2) When we are bad, we have to admit it to be less bad right? ... Especially if our job is to teach !! Better to know to evolve, right? It was one of the "goal" of the site ...

3) For the controversy over insults, I agree but it is above all a moderation problem... and therefore the responsibility of the site managers and not of the rating principle.

If it goes both ways, it is because some teachers (if it was really them who wrote) were no better than those who insult them ...

4) National education has clearly become anything in some places: because of the behavior of some students but also of some teachers who no longer have any vocation except that of being a fighter all their lives ...

The constant low cultural level of the Mass Merdia staracamerican style partly explains this ...

5) Restoring a minimum of corporal punishment would not do any harm ... Besides, if you think about it it was from their removal that it started to degenerate ...

6) Finally I think all this was clearly wanted by the creators of the site who had free publicity like he could not dream of ...

In this regard, have you seen the delay in judgment and media coverage? The site went online on January 30 !! When we read that there are policies behind the site ...
0 x
bham
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by bham » 03/03/08, 16:31

Christophe wrote:5) Restoring a minimum of corporal punishment would not do any harm ... Besides, if you think about it it was from their removal that it started to degenerate .....

OUHLA! You fear a little there, don't you? Wouldn't you talk like an old man ...?
0 x
Christophe

by Christophe » 03/03/08, 16:39

Well ... it may fear but I see the facts ...

The teachers are much less respected since the students have more rights than them ...

But that's not really the subject because according to Jean, we can see that some teachers are as villainous as their students for also insulting them in public ...

Like the fact on the site, the names of the students appeared or were they all hidden behind a nickname?

It would have been the least thing on the part of the creators of the site ... the anonymity of the internet allows far too much drift ... we have already seen this forum...
0 x
Christine
Grand Econologue
Grand Econologue

by Christine » 03/03/08, 16:51

Christophe wrote:5) Restoring a minimum of corporal punishment would not do any harm ... Besides, if you think about it it was from their removal that it started to degenerate ...

I hallucinate !!!!
... and I see that there are really kicks in the c .. that get lost : Mrgreen: : Mrgreen: :|
0 x
bham
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by bham » 03/03/08, 16:53

Christine wrote:
Christophe wrote:5) Restoring a minimum of corporal punishment would not do any harm ... Besides, if you think about it it was from their removal that it started to degenerate ...

I hallucinate !!!!
... and I see that there are really kicks in the c .. that get lost : Mrgreen: : Mrgreen: :|

Go ahead Christine, you have my blessing : Lol:
0 x
Remundo

by Remundo » 03/03/08, 17:43

Hello everybody...

Here, I am a teacher too, in the suburbs, YYOOOOO on 9 - 3 in fooooorce !!! Ziva !!

I read Jean's speech, I republish it.
jean63 wrote:Houlà you have a very clear opinion on this subject !!

It's much more complicated on that. As in any relationship, everything is never all white or all black.

What is abnormal is that the teachers are judged by name in view of everyone (internet).

There are similar sites in the USA and Germany. They are even noted and classified on the physical ..... but where are we going?

When the site opened, I went for a walk and I immediately noticed that the insults were flowing in both directions since they can put comments !!! It's really not good to see : Shock: It feels like in the playground.

Yesterday I saw in the program "Revu et corrigé" on FR5, a French teacher from a Parisian high school (not from the suburbs) with a long experience. The presenter asked him if he knew his score = 3,92 / 20 !!!! Shock.

What is also abnormal is that eg only dissatisfied or revengeful students rated and those who would have given a good rating did not connect.

Very ambiguous this case.

Do you know that the court prohibited Ajd from putting the teachers' names on the site, which no longer means anything.

PS: I have a sister math teacher soon retired; well I heard of all the colors, it almost found itself in examination for a small slap to a young rude rascal ... especially that the parents defend their offspring.

Which was not the case in my time (before May 68). If we received a slap from the instit, your father would give you a second one.

How is it that in the suburbs we can no longer manage to keep these 10-12 year olds?

At the risk of passing for an old retrograde schnocl, I will add nothing to it except the fact that the people able to judge the teachers and to note them pedagogically are the Academy Inspectors, and for the CPGE of which I am a member, only the General Inspectors.

Student grades are meaningless, period. Role reversals start with fun and end in anarchy.

And why not have the offenders note the police while we're at it ... In the 93, we are not far because the teachers sometimes make the police themselves against certain delinquent students (not all !! Fortunately ). Carrying around with a knife and shit is common ... And they don't hesitate to take it out ...

I can not tell you more nor too much because I have the duty of reserve ...

@+
0 x
Christophe

by Christophe » 03/03/08, 17:53

Remundo wrote:Student grades are meaningless, period. Role reversals start with fun and end in anarchy.

Hum hum ... here is a very clear opinion ...:)
I call it of democracy... "users" who rate a "service" ... in short, opinion polls ... am I wrong?

Besides, even the ministers will be "noted" then ...

Remundo wrote:And why not have the offenders note the police while we're at it ... In the 93, we are not far because the teachers sometimes make the police themselves against certain delinquent students (not all !! Fortunately ). Carrying around with a knife and shit is common ... And they don't hesitate to take it out ...

That's the big shit that's clear !! But all the more reason to restore corporal punishment to a certain extent and for the small classes ... but this is surely too late "our" generation ... sorry that this shocks Christine and Bham ...
0 x
orbs
I understand econologic
I understand econologic

attention danger

by orbs » 03/03/08, 17:58

already we must support the opinion of the parents of students!
but with the notation of the pros by the beotiens it turns into mass totalitarianism,
mao and his little red book, knew how to use it to pit students against teachers and proponents of knowledge and sometimes knowledge: it is the beginning of the end of civilization and the return of obscurantism.
I am not a teacher, just a citizen concerned about the future of youth
orbs
0 x

Back to "Media & News: TV shows, reports, books, news ..."