No comment ...

Books, television programs, films, magazines or music to share, counselor to discover ... Talk to news affecting in any way the econology, environment, energy, society, consumption (new laws or standards) ...
Christophe

by Christophe » 15/10/05, 17:01

http://www.freemarketnews.com/WorldNews.asp?nid=1326
0 x
Former Oceano

by Former Oceano » 15/10/05, 23:06

Tarek Aziz said in 1990 before the start of the Gulf War No. 1 that Iraq was going to annex their former province, Kuwait. Nobody has moved, it was done and instantly the USA and the West went there. Conclusion: one foot in the Middle East for the USA in the oil fields ...

September 2001, various reports seem to show that the attacks were expected, nothing has been done. Balance sheet of thousands of deaths, quite a lot of contaminated with the asbestos dust flocking the towers which collapsed (the beautiful gray dust which floated everywhere) and for the government B ush the grip on the media, and the war in Afghanistan then in Iraq. I remind you that the UN commission which was slowed down for 18 months and that its investigations were blocked a lot by US A. They wanted to go there and they went there.

In short, they manipulate the media and opinions, by lies, by censorship and by acts ... One of my sisters lives there and when we phone, I can see that our news and theirs are different. .. In addition there are problems with elections (electoral lists faked with omissions, some vote in several states, computer voting machines manufactured exclusively by firms funding the Republican party and unreliable towards hackers ... ) ...

With this, after the 2 rounds, there was a strengthening of the powers of the government, more privacy in the messages, possibilities of listening, non assistance to the blacks and latinos in danger during Katrina, (without counting the reactions and comments racists), here we are in the blasting box of innocent people (they are Arabs, not white people) by car ...

In short, we can compare this with the fire of the bundenstag, the arrival of a new chancellor, the censorship of the press, the end of private messages, the wearing of the star, trips by trucks and trains ...

Currently, I do not think that the US is a model of democracy ... It is a disguised oil dictatorship, which is maintained by disguising the truth and washing the brains of the people thanks to the consumer society and a patching up like what they are the best ...
0 x
[MODO Mode = ON]
Zieuter but do not think less ...
Peugeot Ion (VE), KIA Optime PHEV, VAE, no electric motorcycle yet...
gegyx
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by gegyx » 16/10/05, 08:57

This has also been my opinion for 15 years.
You have summed up my feeling well, in a soft way (balanced, because the reality is worse ...).
I am happy to see that it is shared by curious people who will search for disparate information and make a personal summary of it.
Gegyx
0 x
Wish =>
Able to speak normally
without being constantly attacked by some people, who respect nothing, and this impunity.
Other
Pantone engine Researcher
Pantone engine Researcher

by Other » 16/10/05, 17:16

Reply to ex ocean

Well agree with you you have well described the electoral situation, but I'm next, we know a little more, and it's worse than that about freedoms.
they know how to maintain national sentiment at the expense of their population. history has already shown us how strong nations in the past used this method, which ended in disaster for their own people. you just have to look back at how he manages their disaster and how their police are behaving. you have to be vigilant so that this does not happen with us, are not immune to this, monitor your elected officials.
Andre
0 x
Former Oceano

by Former Oceano » 16/10/05, 21:34

I agree with you André. But as we are on a forum environmental and not political, it did not seem appropriate to go further. Those who want to know more can look their own way.

In France, we are also subject to this kind of filtering. This is why I also consult the Euronews channel and in function, journalistic sites English, Spanish and Italian (I am unfortunately not German-speaking).

2 examples, the AZF factory explosion is - official version - an accident. From the week that followed, the thesis of the attack was greatly developed and explained in the Spanish press.

The information goes back little by little in France and if we compile it we learn that:

The day before the explosion, an Alkaida member had been spotted in Toulouse and the information sent to General Information-no one took it into account (as in the US-bizarre bizarre).
One of the victim workers had 7 layers of clothing like martyrs (he must have been cold in September).
Multiple dAZF reports concluded that it was very difficult to blow up the warehouse ... But hey, by dint of looking for theories, they did come to a consensus.

Another case, the film Hitler, the rise of Hatred broadcast in 2004 on TF1

This film had more than 40 minutes of cuts, to the point that it was confusing and scary because we had a strange look at Hitler.

Passages on the 1st world war disappeared, multiple anger or remarks were cut, likewise passages with Jews, etc etc. They even approached the nihilistic limit with the shoa by not talking about it (just in the end credits). Belgian friends on the border with France saw the broadcast on TF1 and the broadcast on a Belgian channel. They found that the cups were really very badly placed and that on multiple occasions, the redacted film broadcast in France reversed the meaning of the scenes, and gave a more beautiful image of Hitler than the Belgian version.

This is television manipulation ... In any case while watching this film, I strongly thought of the US and BUSH junior.
0 x
[MODO Mode = ON]
Zieuter but do not think less ...
Peugeot Ion (VE), KIA Optime PHEV, VAE, no electric motorcycle yet...
Bibiphoque
I posted 500 messages!
I posted 500 messages!

by Bibiphoque » 17/10/05, 15:17

Hello,
Obviously, if we count on TF1 to give unfiltered info ...;);)
@+
0 x
This is not because we always said that it is impossible that we should not try :)
khartoum
I learn econologic
I learn econologic

by khartoum » 17/10/05, 21:19

You are watching TF1 :o :o :o :o :o : blink:: blink:: blink:

;)
0 x
A CX is Bo ... But it's rusty !!! :(

Back to "Media & News: TV shows, reports, books, news ..."