Action Plan to Save the Oceans

Books, television programs, films, magazines or music to share, counselor to discover ... Talk to news affecting in any way the econology, environment, energy, society, consumption (new laws or standards) ...
Marine
I discovered econologic
I discovered econologic

Action Plan to Save the Oceans

by Marine » 28/03/06, 16:43

We call for the creation of a global network of marine reserves. . By registering as an advocate for the oceans (free), you can help us convince governments and the United Nations that there is a need to create marine reserves.

http://oceans.greenpeace.org/fr/nos-oceans/reserves-marines/roadmap
http://oceans.greenpeace.org/fr/devenez-defenseur-des-oceans

Individually, we are a drop of water ... together, we are an ocean - Ryunosuke Satoro.
0 x
Christophe

by Christophe » 28/03/06, 16:45

To advertise Greenpeace ... poked not ... and in return econologists have what?
0 x
Marine
I discovered econologic
I discovered econologic

by Marine » 28/03/06, 16:56

Becoming an Ocean Advocate means:

* - receive updated shipping information and alerts directly in your mailbox (about once a month)
* - see video blogs sent directly from the boat, some exclusively for Ocean Defenders
* - able to store our video blogs on your own website
* - be aware of the actions you can take
* - participate in discussions and chats with people at the heart of the action, although econologists
* - create your personal homepage (very soon!) with information from ecologists
* - register friends and maybe win a prize
* - explore the virtual Esperanza
* - And much more!
0 x
Christophe

by Christophe » 28/03/06, 17:00

It does not convince me ... when I contacted Greenpeace to ask them for help and that they talk at least about my research they sent me on the roses ... It did not seem to generate them besides able to leave me like shit!

Besides my opinion on GreenPeace is summarized on this page: https://www.econologie.com/la-face-cache ... -2619.html

Sorry....
Last edited by Christophe the 04 / 12 / 08, 10: 32, 1 edited once.
0 x
pluesy
Éconologue good!
Éconologue good!

by pluesy » 28/03/06, 18:06

even if the actors are rotten the cause just seems ...
in your opinion what is the unacknowledged goal of greenpeace

make money, take power, torpedo governments, advertise, crush other green movements ...

I thought that this assoce had a certain respectability (the pioneers who risked their lives to save the whales) it is true that an associatry that grows can atrap the big head and s'encanailler elements denué of all scruples, eager to He was able to do anything for the sake of the blows that had been made by his creators.
But I did not think it was the case of greenpeace ...

Finally ... in this world where money and power reign supreme everything is possible ... and no one is safe from this cancer that gnaws the earth ...
again an illusion that falls snif !!! : Cry:
0 x

"There are only two infinite things, the universe and human stupidity ... but for the world, I have no absolute certainty."
[Albert Einstein]
Marine
I discovered econologic
I discovered econologic

Thank you Pluesy

by Marine » 04/04/06, 15:54

Guinea - The crew of the MY Esperanza are aboard a rubber dinghy, alongside a floating 'floating carcass'. There is no other term for this type of ship, literally rotting on foot. The foredeck is covered with old pieces of machinery, old cables drag all over the deck, the mast is horizontal, lying on the right side of the boat.
A large Chinese figurine, rusty metal, hangs below the bridge, bearing the inscription 'Happiness'. Zizi, the Chinese interpreter of Greenpeace, proclaims a 'hello' of circumstance. The head of a man appears. The silhouette is then outlined on the bridge. This is the second, he explains that he is waiting for the new crew and that he does not know when it will show up. The boat is at anchor since 3 months.

We were told that this is a cemetery of pirate fishing boats, located at 70 nautical miles (130 km) from the coast of Guinea. One did not expect to meet a living soul on these old barely floating nut shells.

A little earlier, a group of Chinese, on a fishing boat in order of march, had explained to us that it had been two years since they sailed and that their bitch had not stopped at a port since 8 years. Similar stories have been told since other ghost ships, engines that do not turn, crews that do not arrive ... For some, the food is missing. For others, worry begins to rise, when will the food arrive?

http://oceans.greenpeace.org/fr/l-expedition/nouveaut%C3%A9s/les-bateaux-fant-mes-chinois
0 x
Christine
Grand Econologue
Grand Econologue

by Christine » 04/04/06, 19:39

In any case, bravo Marine soldier. You spit out texts written by others and have been ordered to circulate, with replies ready for all objections. We press the button and the answer is automatic. You have been well trained and you stand upright in your boots.

Thank you for coming here to confirm the methods of Greenpeace recruitment.
Last edited by Christine the 04 / 04 / 06, 19: 52, 1 edited once.
0 x
Christophe

by Christophe » 04/04/06, 19:52

Bravo Christine ... you've summed up my thoughts ...
0 x
zac
Pantone engine Researcher
Pantone engine Researcher

by zac » 04/04/06, 20:02

Hello

Question stupid: 18 years ago how many sailboats were facing the French royal in Mururoa? : Idea: how many were filmed by the French media? : Idea: how much belonged to greenpeace? :frown:

there are old fools who will remember :P

@+
zac
0 x
Said the zebra, freeman (endangered breed)
This is not because I am con I try not to do smart things.
Christine
Grand Econologue
Grand Econologue

by Christine » 04/04/06, 20:21

Another stupid question:

And what was it used for, if not to talk about the said organization and to believe that it is the only one to hold THE truth in ecology?

ps: Zac, if you remember the King of France's army, you're really old : Lol:
0 x