Press review: Pantone engine, water injection and econology

Books, television programs, films, magazines or music to share, counselor to discover ... Talk to news affecting in any way the econology, environment, energy, society, consumption (new laws or standards) ...
lau
Grand Econologue
Grand Econologue

by lau » 13/04/06, 14:57

zac wrote:In addition, before all montages, I force the owner to make a real conso calculation on at least 1000km

Exactly :!:
Regarding APTE, just by modifying an important aspect of the spad and the Copyright is worth nothing 8)
0 x
The number of molecules in a drop of water is equal to the number of drop that contains the Black Sea!
Christophe

by Christophe » 13/04/06, 15:10

Asgard bone tyr wrote:Like APTE !!! : Evil:

APT ? kézako? : Cheesy: : Cheesy: I said nothing to you (but you read my mind)

Asgard bone tyr wrote:and all those who follow them are trying to find out if they check what they say !!! (to name only them!)
with whom no collaboration is possible !!! (it's petre because I have a dirty mouth !!!) : Cheesy: : Mrgreen: : Cheesy:

Yeah ... exactly. They only know how to take these people ...
0 x
Christophe

by Christophe » 13/04/06, 15:12

Bolt wrote:For econology, the report, I had it to someone who is interested like me in the pantone, and knowing that I also interressed, he photocopied and transmitted it (there is 46 pages)

So you don't have an electronic version on hand?
Do you think there would be a chance to get one?

Not very nice on the part of the authors for not having shared their studies with me .... once again: we take but we don't get the message across ...
0 x
Christophe

by Christophe » 24/05/06, 16:19

Econologie, blog of the month in I-Tech (free Grenoble periodical printed at around 50 copies)

Number fully downloadable here:
https://www.econologie.com/econologiecom ... -2941.html
Last edited by Christophe the 10 / 01 / 11, 15: 39, 1 edited once.
0 x
Christophe

by Christophe » 02/03/07, 11:16

Article published in the Parisien March 1, 2007

0 x
Christophe

by Christophe » 14/03/07, 17:08

2 more items:

0 x
Christophe

by Christophe » 14/03/07, 17:11

And yet ... it works ... : Cheesy:
0 x
crispus
Éconologue good!
Éconologue good!

by crispus » 14/03/07, 19:59

In black the standard TM, in red the "pantoné" TM

Reading the torque / power curves, we give the advantage to the Pantone. The article says otherwise. Wouldn't there be a shell there?
0 x
godear
I discovered econologic
I discovered econologic

HVP + Pantone motor

by godear » 15/03/07, 20:20

Hello everybody

First of all, I wanted to share with you the pleasure I have in being able to exchange with people who are keen to make things change ...

I am a student in a business school in Nancy and it has been twice that we are equipping 4l Pantones to participate in the 4l Trophy. Our interest was especially to participate in making known this process and its virtues.
Our two systems have proven to be effective even if their results were not up to what you have observed on a tractor.
Nevertheless, this allowed us to reach our elected representatives and to make a proposal to a community of communes (I would quote it as soon as the experimentation agreements have been signed by the Prefect) to equip captive fleet vehicles with HVP engines, and secondly, with Pantone technology on HVP engines.

We are working in collaboration with two engineering schools, the École des Mines de Nancy and ESSTIN, in order to validate the technical aspects of the project.
We are waiting for engines supplied by Sovab and Renault RVI which will allow us to conduct the study on test benches.
Once the tests have been completed, we will move on to the actual testing in real conditions.
We are also responsible for mounting an economic study highlighting the economic interests for this community as well as an adapted tax system.

This experiment is in the same line as that of the CC of Villeneuvois except that we are within the framework of the law by interministerial decree and that our vehicles will operate at 100% with HVP.

I therefore invite you to contact me so that our experimentation is as successful as possible thanks to your various skills whether technical, legal or / and economic.
There is no doubt that the main expectation of our elected officials is based more on economic interests than on the ecological image alone.
If this experiment were to obtain positive results from an 'economic' point of view, this CC would consider converting all of these vehicles.
I know that Christophe has already been contacted by one of our employees at the École des Mines.

Thank you for your interest in this project and hope to have your support.

Again thank you all for all the information available on this site.
0 x
bob_isat
Pantone engine Researcher
Pantone engine Researcher

by bob_isat » 14/04/07, 12:18

these bench tests are wonderful ...

the answer to all the skeptics?
0 x