Press review: Pantone engine, water injection and econology

Books, television programs, films, magazines or music to share, counselor to discover ... Talk to news affecting in any way the econology, environment, energy, society, consumption (new laws or standards) ...
Christophe

by Christophe » 12/04/06, 19:35

Woodcutter wrote:As you said after, you miss the low diets.
However, on a truck engine with a cubic capacity of about 1000 cm3 or more, the maximum torque is reached to 1100-1200 rpm if my memories are good.

Exact but it was rather the "linearity" that surprises me ... but the scales of the RPM must be established in this sense ...
0 x
lau
Grand Econologue
Grand Econologue

by lau » 12/04/06, 19:58

Econology wrote: The food box wholesale 10 15 cv.

We must see if it is a semi powershift box or a vario box: it varies from single to double!
0 x
The number of molecules in a drop of water is equal to the number of drop that contains the Black Sea!
Christophe

by Christophe » 12/04/06, 20:48

lau wrote:We must see if it is a semi powershift box or a vario box: it varies from single to double!

Yes but in this case: it does not matter since it is the comparative test that counts ...
0 x
bolt
Éconologue good!
Éconologue good!

by bolt » 12/04/06, 23:37

Good evening
We can do 2 reflections:
1: ho, clumsy, they do not know how to do it, but it's easy to solder 3 tube ends
2: the poor, here are two who have been scammed, but hey, they probably did not lose everything, we go to school to learn, do not they? And as said Andrew, it is often with failure that we advance

It is true that if their system had worked, the journalists would certainly have had another speech.

Have these young people been to "bad school"?
In the bibliography of their report, they cite, inter alia:
www.quanthomme.free.fr
www.econologie.com

But hey, they did not do everything themselves: it is a derivative of the spad, improved by its designer, the bubbler apart, is warmed by the engine cooling system
In fact, they bought the bubbler and the reactors and put these elements themselves on the tractor, if you want to see an example, there are some in this press review, or then look on the website chtipantone.org (c he is the one who provided the elements), the bubbler, he does it himself, all stainless steel, neat finish, welded to the Tig without doubt (on this side there is nothing wrong)
700 bubbler €; 3 reactors: 300 €
On the other hand, the reactors buy them from SPAD
If it must do the assembly, it asks about 2200 € (see number of reactor mounted)

As for the experimentation on the M160, when they saw that it did not work, he called the designer, he said to try that with 2 reactors, that 3 was probably too much (they had provided valves to cut one or two reactors)
The following you know her

It would be better to try a system that works in advance, the winemaker Fendt you know, Lau, who reached the 60% savings for the same job, could not you arrange to have it tested?

bolt
0 x
lau
Grand Econologue
Grand Econologue

by lau » 12/04/06, 23:55

Good evening bolt!

Here is the picture of the guy with the winemaker Fendt realizing big savings. Since 3 month, it is 2,5 L./hr and since some time it descended under 2 L.
What can I do at my level? encourage for a bench, expensive and asking the owner free time? I will talk about it, but I promise nothing
Last edited by lau the 13 / 04 / 06, 18: 16, 1 edited once.
0 x
The number of molecules in a drop of water is equal to the number of drop that contains the Black Sea!
Christophe

by Christophe » 13/04/06, 09:27

Bolt wrote:In the bibliography of their report, they cite, inter alia:
www.quanthomme.free.fr
www.econologie.com

Uh, where did you get it? Possible to put it on econology? :?:

Bolt wrote:As for the experimentation on the M160, when they saw that it did not work, he called the designer, he said to try that with 2 reactors, that 3 was probably too much (they had provided valves to cut one or two reactors)
The following you know her

I hope they have Required reimbursement to those who sold them the kits ...
See what I think about it here: https://www.econologie.com/a-propos-des- ... -1520.html
Last edited by Christophe the 20 / 07 / 07, 11: 30, 3 edited once.
0 x
zac
Pantone engine Researcher
Pantone engine Researcher

by zac » 13/04/06, 11:23

Econology wrote:I hope they have Required reimbursement to those who sold them the kits ...

Hello

That's why I'm doing everything from A to Z or I plans and tips.
In addition, before all montages, I force the owner to make a real conso calculation on at least 1000km : Idea: (I put 20 euros and I made 400 terminals, it does not work your thing I gave) : Evil: .
@+
0 x
Said the zebra, freeman (endangered breed)
This is not because I am con I try not to do smart things.
Christophe

by Christophe » 13/04/06, 11:37

zac wrote:That's why I'm doing everything from A to Z or I plans and tips.

It's not you I was aiming for ... but a certain association that has filed a copyright (which is worth anyway ...) follow my look ... :frown:
0 x
Asgard bone tyr
My R21 Pantone on TF1 :)
My R21 Pantone on TF1 :)

by Asgard bone tyr » 13/04/06, 13:18

Like APTE !!! : Evil:
and all those who follow them are trying to find out if they check what they say !!! (to name only them!)
: Mrgreen:
with whom no collaboration is possible !!! (it's petre because I have a dirty mouth !!!) : Cheesy: : Mrgreen: : Cheesy:
0 x
bolt
Éconologue good!
Éconologue good!

by bolt » 13/04/06, 14:56

lau wrote:Good evening bolt!

The guy with the winemaker Fendt realizing big savings lives at 2 no home, it is a winemaker bio. The editor is a friend and he helped me mount my proto on my toy.
At last news, they continue the tests and put the photos on quanthomme when the tractor will have turned enough. Since 3 month, it is 2,5 L./hr and since some time it descended under 2 L.
What can I do at my level? encourage for a bench, expensive and asking the owner free time? I will talk about it, but I promise nothing

hello Lau, Since, so to speak, you have it on hand, it would be interesting to be able to control the operating temperatures on this tractor that has a G system that works, the parameters we are interested in:
T ° ech. engine
T ° ech. engine, after passing through the reactor
T ° steam bubbler
T ° reactor outlet
T ° exit reactor, but arrived near the venturi, to have an idea of ​​the decrease of T ° of the gas GEET between the reactor and the pipe of adm, since there is uncertainty of what one needs or can have at this place and that it may or may not be beneficial
Depression (which sucks into the reactor)
The depression in the pipe of adm. the engine after the venturi
And before too, if it partially clogged the air filter

According to your neighbor, what load do you think best save for the work you do?
At which regime
And what work does he do

For econology, the report, I had it to someone who is interested like me in the pantone, and knowing that I also interressed, he photocopied and transmitted it (there is 46 pages)

I'm not sure, but I heard they got reimbursed

Some time ago, this system was sold to 60 copies (it's already a sum of money, is not it)
Hopefully there are some who walk
Those that I could test personally (of the same design) does not give anything to my feeling (so, Lau, while you have one), however, I have been testing only montages that gave good results according to the words of the owners, If you're interested, I have the reports (necessarily, it's me who made them) (there may be to discuss)
One tested in the field, the other on the test bench
bolt
0 x