M6: tonight in CAPITAL, ecology theme "

Books, television programs, films, magazines or music to share, counselor to discover ... Talk to news affecting in any way the econology, environment, energy, society, consumption (new laws or standards) ...
Cédric 75
I discovered econologic
I discovered econologic

M6 - Capital

by Cédric 75 » 24/01/07, 17:16

It's already that!!!
Goods.
I'll see if I can't find anything else.
If someone has the cassette !!! : Mrgreen:
0 x
Christophe

Re: M6 - Capital

by Christophe » 24/01/07, 21:14

Cédric 75 wrote:Hello,
Sorry to interrupt you, I wanted to know if one of you had recorded the broadcast last Sunday because personally I also missed the redif !!! :|

Goods.

It should come ...
0 x
Woodcutter
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by Woodcutter » 25/01/07, 00:09

jean63 wrote:[...] can you remind me of your heating system (wood?) and the surface of solar thermal and photovoltaic collectors on your roof?
I am in collective housing with collective heating too (low floor T °), and I do not know what feeds the boiler room.

Furthermore, as soon as possible, normally on July 1, 2007, I would consume electricity from fully renewable sources via ENERCOOP.
It will cost me more than now, but it's not annoying ...

Do you have any other questions? : roll:
0 x
"I am a big brute, but I rarely mistaken ..."
jean63
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by jean63 » 25/01/07, 10:11

Woodcutter wrote:
jean63 wrote:[...] can you remind me of your heating system (wood?) and the surface of solar thermal and photovoltaic collectors on your roof?
I am in collective housing with collective heating too (low floor T °), and I do not know what feeds the boiler room.

Furthermore, as soon as possible, normally on July 1, 2007, I would consume electricity from fully renewable sources via ENERCOOP.
It will cost me more than now, but it's not annoying ...

Do you have any other questions? : roll:

ENERCOOP I did not know, but how to be sure that it is a "clean" electricity ??? :?: :?: I am a little skeptical because, for example how to imagine that in calm weather (anticyclone) no wind turbine turns for one or more weeks (heat waves cold wave without wind), it is impossible to provide "wind" electricity. .... or as we cannot store electricity except in batteries, but this is not the case, how do they do it?

I believe much more in photovoltaic collectors on rooftops, as Schwarzy wants to do in California, even if it means making solar photovoltaic plants to supply electricity to the grids.
But: 1st thing to do: reduce consumption =>
1 - eliminate unnecessary posts (over-lighting in city streets and shop windows)
2 - over-equipment of households with appliances running on electricity and which one can easily do without (toasters, warriors and all these superfluous machines).
3 - generalization of lighting with low consumption (the best would be to put LEDs everywhere but this is perhaps not yet technically possible).
0 x
Only when he has brought down the last tree, the last river contaminated, the last fish caught that man will realize that money is not edible (Indian MOHAWK).
biomethane
I learn econologic
I learn econologic

by biomethane » 25/01/07, 11:28

jean63 wrote:
2 - over-equipment of households with appliances running on electricity and which one can easily do without (toasters, warriors and all these superfluous machines).

One of the big consumptions is fridges and freezers, more than lighting and small appliances.

[Modify Modo Targol] Correction of Quotes [/ Mod Modo Targol]
0 x
jean63
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by jean63 » 25/01/07, 12:09

One of the big consumptions is fridges and freezers, more than lighting and small appliances.

You sure about that ? I had a comparison of consumables I can't get my hands on.

I thought it was 1 - dryer, 2 - dishwasher, 3 - washing machine, 4 - freezer, 5 - fridge .....
0 x
Only when he has brought down the last tree, the last river contaminated, the last fish caught that man will realize that money is not edible (Indian MOHAWK).
lio74
Éconologue good!
Éconologue good!

by lio74 » 25/01/07, 20:46

Woodcutter wrote:What bothers me is when I see you or others talking about renewable energy capture systems and getting into calculations saying (roughly): it costs me so much but after I sell so much to EDF and therefore after so many years I earn money .. :?

It seems to me very unhealthy as reasoning ...
We are not looking to install PV sensors for example to earn money, unless we are an electricity distribution company ... (and again, some operate on a cooperative basis, Enercoop for example).

Here is my point of view.

hi lumberjack and the others : Cheesy:
I agree with you !!! that's what I was saying ... we wait until we are really in trouble to say to ourselves: "well, we have to find other things, we have to ...." to develop the alternatives !!! and that they are profitable : Evil: : Evil: : Evil:

reminder, a small image: a guy who pedaled on a bike with a dynamo, provided about 100W (if he is not doped with EPO : Cheesy: : Lol: : Lol: ), it does that for 10H result, it produced 1kW that EDF will buy back around 3-4 cents of € !!!!

long live the inexpensive nuclear energy !!! : Evil: : Evil: : Evil: : Evil: : Evil:
and then we ask people to put things to make renewable energy that will cost 3 times more expensive per kWh !!!!

pffffff frankly it's equeurant !!!
@+
0 x
"To do something is expensive, to do nothing will cost much more." Koffie Annan
next species endangered: Man ... and it will be good for him !!!
MAN IS A VERY DANGEROUS POLLUTION NATURAL!
Woodcutter
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by Woodcutter » 26/01/07, 01:21

jean63 wrote:[...] ENERCOOP I did not know, but how to be sure that it is a "clean" electricity ??? :?: :?:
We will say that I want to trust them ...

jean63 wrote:[...] I am a little skeptical because, for example how to imagine that in calm weather (anticyclone) no wind turbine turns during one or more weeks (heat waves cold wave without wind), it is impossible to provide electricity "wind turbine" ...... or as one cannot store electricity except in batteries, but this is not the case, how do they do it?
You were not on the first page of the ENERCOOP site ...
The renewable energies used are: wind, solar, but also hydraulic and biomass ...
With this supply mix, they must be able to "juggle" with demand and production contingencies linked to the weather, knowing that hydraulic and biomass can normally be implemented very quickly.

jean63 wrote:[...] 3 - generalization of lighting with low consumption (the top would be to put leds everywhere but it is perhaps not yet technically possible).
That's good, I don't have (very soon, don't you Christophe : Wink:) more than that in the apartment ...
There, while I tap, it remains on the road only:
- the fridge (class A)
- the PC with its screen
- the livebox
- telephone base
- PC speakers for music
- and a Sirius bulb which consumes 5,2 W! : Lol:

I don't see how I can do better (except when I'm obviously sleeping ...)
0 x
Woodcutter
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by Woodcutter » 26/01/07, 01:28

jean63 wrote:

You sure about that ? I had a comparison of consumables I can't get my hands on.

I thought it was 1 - dryer, 2 - dishwasher, 3 - washing machine, 4 - freezer, 5 - fridge .....
Your comparison above spoke of small devices like toasters or waffle irons ...
And so I agree with biomethane (like Jean, why don't you leave the names in the quotes, it would be easier to know who you are quoting ...), a fridge consumes (over a year) much more than a toaster or a waffle iron ...

Afterwards, it is true that dryers are one of the worst heresies in terms of domestic energy waste (with the halogen lamps on feet : Evil: ), but they are no longer "small devices" ...
0 x