M6: tonight in CAPITAL, ecology theme "

Books, television programs, films, magazines or music to share, counselor to discover ... Talk to news affecting in any way the econology, environment, energy, society, consumption (new laws or standards) ...
jean63
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

M6: tonight in CAPITAL, ecology theme "

by jean63 » 21/01/07, 17:11

Summary
Ecology has become a selling point. Sorting waste, recycling materials, non-polluting cleaning products, solar energy ... Green multinationals are flourishing on the planet. But what reality is hidden behind the name "organic"? What are the pitfalls to avoid ? Why has household waste become very profitable for some?

Composed of:
Capital: Your trash cans are worth gold
Summary
In some municipalities, town halls increasingly sell their waste, such as plastic bottles, for example. Following the rise in the price of oil, manufacturers are very interested. The tax on household waste continues to climb, however. Who are the beneficiaries of this green trade?

-------------------------------------------------- ------------------------------

Capital: California: rush for solar panels
Summary
California is currently experiencing a clean energy revolution: within twelve years, according to the decision of Governor Schwarzenegger, 1/5 of the state's electricity will come from solar panels. Suffice to say that American solar companies, like Powerlight or Sunpower, are waging a merciless trade war ...

-------------------------------------------------- ------------------------------

Capital: Maintenance products: what are green labels worth?
Summary
Green tree, Green house, Ecovert: so many brands of detergents and cleaning products supposed to respect the environment. They also represent a great commercial success, since one in three French people buy them. However, no legislation exists, and the labels are hardly explicit ...

Capital: Patagonia: the king of the eco-friendly
Summary
Yvon Chouinard, a former cool baba, made a fortune by creating his clothing brand "Patagonia". His California-based company employs 1200 “green” workers and makes sweaters from recycled plastic, organic cotton T-shirts, etc. A pioneer in the sector, which has made ecology rhyme with profit.
0 x
Only when he has brought down the last tree, the last river contaminated, the last fish caught that man will realize that money is not edible (Indian MOHAWK).
Christophe

by Christophe » 21/01/07, 17:27

There is no M6 in Belgium :(

If kk1 could record it would be nice :)
0 x
Superform
Éconologue good!
Éconologue good!

by Superform » 21/01/07, 19:22

on http://www.m6video.fr

in issues / capital

we can review the shows for free up to 7 days after their broadcast ...

and wherever we are on the planet ...
0 x
lio74
Éconologue good!
Éconologue good!

by lio74 » 21/01/07, 20:10

Vivi : Cheesy: : Mrgreen:

there is even E = M6 on the heating in winter with just candles !!!

hollàlà it begins ....
it's a house in belgium ... lol for christophe !!!
@+
0 x
"To do something is expensive, to do nothing will cost much more." Koffie Annan
next species endangered: Man ... and it will be good for him !!!
MAN IS A VERY DANGEROUS POLLUTION NATURAL!
lio74
Éconologue good!
Éconologue good!

by lio74 » 21/01/07, 21:42

that's it...

Man had to screw up the planet with oil for us to develop the ecology and renewable energy market !!! : Evil:
and that as always it is 20% of the population who earn 90% of resources and wealth ... : Evil:

we are really waiting to be in shit to speculate to death the market for the sale of solar panels, heat pump, pellet stove .............. and others !!

even the garbage .. the sorting that is done is for the municipality to make a maximum profit from the resale of recyclables, and not always to lower the taxpayer's bill ... and yes there are surely rotten people who have to get involved in the pockets !!!!! : Evil: : Evil: : Evil:

good it starts again .... jve finish my media crunch !!

@+
0 x

Christophe

by Christophe » 21/01/07, 22:46

lio74 wrote:we are really waiting to be in shit to speculate to death the market for the sale of solar panels, heat pump, pellet stove .............. and others !!

Uh ... It's not to be a bad language but it speculates ALREADY A DEAD ... You just have to look at the price of wood ... It is the essence of the chainsaw which explains these increases or the need of "always more"?

lio74 wrote:... and yes there are surely rotten ones which must be put in the pockets !!!!! : Evil: : Evil: : Evil:

Frankly there are everywhere so that it benefits the environment right?

lio74 wrote:good it starts again .... jve finish my media crunch !!

See this when it goes online ... If kk1 could spot the most interesting moments it would be nice :)
0 x
gegyx
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by gegyx » 21/01/07, 23:34

Christophe wrote:
lio74 wrote:... and yes there are surely rotten ones which must be put in the pockets !!!!! : Evil: : Evil: : Evil:
Frankly there are everywhere so that it benefits the environment right?
See this when it goes online ... If kk1 could spot the most interesting moments it would be nice :)

Well, we’re sorting by city…
Lyon, the garbage cans are picked up, even poorly sorted. The sorted residues are sold to a single buyer at a basic price.
Lille, the trash cans are well sorted by the locals, if not picked up… At the same time, advisers return to the houses to explain the good sorting. The better sorted residues are sold to buyers looking for 20 to 80% more than in Lyon.
Strasbourg, recyclable waste is collected free of charge by specific collection or to the garden composter. Non-recyclable items in a bin, fitted with a chip identifying the owner; on collection, the discarded content is automatically weighed and must be paid 36 cents per kilo + 73 cents forfeit upon removal. The trash cans have locks so as not to be filled by the neighbors…
It's radical! The pickup truck is struggling to find bins to empty on the streets. : Lol:
People do their best, for economic reasons. : Mrgreen:
As a result, the various bins are piled up in the house. The big bin paying by the kilo, we wait for it to be full, only to pay once the 73 cent tax on pickup…
Profit, for a sorting champion, an invoice of 25 € for a total of 16 kg in 6 months. (I suppose she kept her trash filling, 6 months at home! : Shock: )
It even seems that by this sorting, divided her bill by two ... As it is recalled at the beginning "there are surely rotten who must be put in their pockets!" " : Evil:
0 x
lio74
Éconologue good!
Éconologue good!

by lio74 » 22/01/07, 02:17

Christophe wrote:See this when it goes online ... If kk1 could spot the most interesting moments it would be nice :)

well there are two things that amazed me:

-> the actress interviewed who lives 100% green ... yes miss we have the choice to live green but we don't all have your money ... ECOVERT maintenance products cost twice as much !!! : Evil:
then she rolls in recycled vegetable oil from restaurants !!! and she says it hardly pollutes !! ??? there jve maybe say bullshit but rolling 100% in oil it lowers the tuax of CO2 rejected but not the NOx rate !! ?? ... then I think it was bio diesel that she put in this car !! ??
I’m sarcastic, but his green actions seem well founded and not just to make his star star shine a little more : Lol:

-> in 1min we saw a guy who was filling up with hydrogen ... who spoke to us as if we knew what hydrogen was ... and who replied: "yes it can explode but it does not happen "
frankly not top as an argument for the social acceptability of having a hydrogen tank in this car ...
then he even pretended to drink the water coming out of the exhaust pipe !! :| :?
it did not specify if it was a heat engine (BMW 7 series style) or a PAC (hydrogen fuel cell) ... I think it was the battery !?
finally it was to present as if all these beautiful solutions existed for 10 years in the States ... but too expensive then not developed !!!

For market speculation ... it's clear this is already the case ... with the aid (tax credits + ADEME) you pay as much for your solar installation as 10 years ago ... except that it costs double today
I exaggerate may be a little but I'm not far from the account !!
@+
0 x

jean63
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by jean63 » 22/01/07, 09:26

I zapped because I was watching the FR2 movie.

I saw part of it:
Capital: California: rush for solar panels
Summary
California is currently experiencing a clean energy revolution: within twelve years, according to Governor Schwarzenegger's decision, 1/5 of the state's electricity will come from solar panels.
Suffice to say that American solar companies, like Powerlight or Sunpower, are waging a merciless trade war ...

1/5 of the state's electricity will come from solar panels. !!! I can hardly believe it, but it is Schwartzy the ecologist who pulls the strings, if he is as effective as in his films it should do it !!!

What is certain is that it would boost the manufacturing of photovoltaic collectors (and the other techniques already seen mentioned somewhere in econology ???), and perhaps bring prices down. The 2 big American competitors are on it: POWERLIGHY and SUNPOWER.

For France we will see with the opening of the electricity and gas market in July 2007 what will happen. It is possible that private companies like POWEO, buy this electricity from individuals at an attractive price + that the photovoltaic sensors see their price drop in the USA and in China, following a production and a competition of + in + great.

ADEME should substantially subsidize individuals and it will become profitable and environmentally friendly to put these sensors on its roof. I am registered for a Greenpeace action called "Sun network: connect solar".

In 2001,, the calculation gave: with an investment of 60000Frans or 9000 euros approx. (including grants), the payback time was 30 years (purchase by EDF at 70 centimes of Franc (10 euro cents) / KWH).

With a feed-in tariff of 3 Francs (0,43 euros) / KWH, this payback time would be reduced to 9 years (anyway !!!) knowing that the equipment has a lifespan> 25 years, the investment pays off for at least 15 years.

So, if a drop in the price of sensors + an increase in the feed-in tariff, it could become "interesting, at least for the planet: decrease in the number of nuclear power plants (or thermiqyes) and that's good."

Meanwhile the USA is increasing the exploitation of oil shales in Alaska, and are planning an oil pipeline that will go directly to California !!!!! : Evil: (see subject Oil shale in this forum).
0 x
Only when he has brought down the last tree, the last river contaminated, the last fish caught that man will realize that money is not edible (Indian MOHAWK).
freddau
I posted 500 messages!
I posted 500 messages!

by freddau » 22/01/07, 10:52

Um,

a purely financial reasoning on energy, is it a good thing ??
0 x