I'NOV exhibition of 24 at 26 March in Mérignac (33)

Books, television programs, films, magazines or music to share, counselor to discover ... Talk to news affecting in any way the econology, environment, energy, society, consumption (new laws or standards) ...
I Citro
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by I Citro » 22/03/06, 13:25

This inventors' show presented last year many inventions revolving around energies, tesla ...
in 2005 it was exciting ...

I would not miss the conferences nor, I hope, the presentation of a concept of energetic autonomy.

I highly recommend it, it's near Bordeaux

http://www.inov.biz/
0 x
lude22vti
I learn econologic
I learn econologic

by lude22vti » 22/03/06, 13:31

I go there normally Sunday ..
0 x
jean63
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by jean63 » 22/03/06, 21:09

I found a super-interesting invention for our oceans and seas:

SOS Pollution
Roland DECAIX presents the INTRAPOLL association
Wednesday April 20 2005
As part of the INTRAPOLL association, this retired engineer oversees the development of a multi-purpose vessel to combat maritime pollution.
A retired engineer, Roland DECAIX embarks on an ambitious and inescapable project, that of cleaning up and protecting the environment.

It was after the Prestige accident that Roland DECAIX and his collaborators decided, thanks to the support of Marine Asistance and BEM (Bureau d'Etudes Maritimes), to respond to the duty of man towards nature.

The ship named "SOS POLLUTION" will ensure:

pumping and collecting all types of oil and other effluents,
collecting toxic algae,
the recovery of objects that may present a danger to navigation,
the cleaning at sea of ​​the tanks of boats in order to avoid wild deballasting,
the control of suspicious vessels, likely to cause pollution and the execution of work aimed at bringing them into compliance with regulations.

Although the funding for the project is still not assured, it remains difficult to believe that a project of such importance cannot be realized.

"SOS POLLUTION" provides an ideal and necessary solution to safeguard our environment and that of future generations!

Serge NOJAIM
Preview: Tuesday, April 26, 2005, on the occasion of World Intellectual Property Day, the model of the SOS POLLUTION pollution control boat will be visible in the shopping mall of the Mérignac Soleil shopping center. The managers of the INTRAPOLL association will be present to answer your questions.

Hopefully it will materialize.
0 x
Only when he has brought down the last tree, the last river contaminated, the last fish caught that man will realize that money is not edible (Indian MOHAWK).
denis
Grand Econologue
Grand Econologue

by denis » 23/03/06, 15:42

hi jean, for this invention, it's good but there have been lots and lots of very good ones that have never been used ... I think of the Picard brothers for the black tides, a kind of flower barge of water with a "floating" funnel which brings the oil which is immediately sorted by density, ... and that before the "prestige" Also that of student who found a formula with recycled bottles .. all the others forget.
0 x
Christine
Grand Econologue
Grand Econologue

by Christine » 23/03/06, 21:39

I think Total and the others have both the technology and the finances to deal with their "accidents".

Let's start by forcing them to assume their responsibilities.
0 x
Cuicui
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by Cuicui » 24/03/06, 09:42

Christine wrote:I think Total and the others have both the technology and the finances to deal with their "accidents".

Let's start by forcing them to assume their responsibilities.

They prefer to invoke fatality and have all of this financed by taxpayers ...
0 x