Little Buddha came back?

Books, television programs, films, magazines or music to share, counselor to discover ... Talk to news affecting in any way the econology, environment, energy, society, consumption (new laws or standards) ...

Reality or fiction ???

You can select 1 option

Consult the results
gegyx
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by gegyx » 05/02/07, 14:51

Coincidence…
Twice I referred to the nun who no longer ate.
It seems that Friday February 2, on TF1 / "The 30 most mysterious stories", she was part of one of the reports ...
-----
Ok, Christophe. But my reference to Little Buddha was only to support a sentiment in another topic, and not to create a full topic at the time.
As it was created, I copied my thoughts from the time, which shed some light on this subject.
0 x
Targol
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by Targol » 05/02/07, 15:06

gegyx wrote:It seems that Friday February 2, on TF1 / "The 30 most mysterious stories", she was part of one of the reports ...

If it was on TF1, it was surely with laughter recorded behind and we had added, in post production, an ad for poo-cola (no, there is no typo) on the front !!!
0 x
"Anyone who believes that exponential growth can continue indefinitely in a finite world is a fool, or an economist." KEBoulding
denis
Grand Econologue
Grand Econologue

by denis » 06/02/07, 09:00

[quote = "gegyx"] I had seen the two reports, carefully.
Because these "Phenomena" have always existed.
Their lives arouse the curiosity of "ordinary" people.
There are those who do not believe it, those who doubt by advancing scientific or simply realistic words. There are unfortunately those who only believe it, to the point of venerating them, transforming them into curious beasts, saints, messiahs, religious idols.

I think this is a reality, in view of other cases in the past.
In the 50s, a French nun stayed in bed for a very long time, eating only heavenly foods, while praying. She, moreover, had from time to time, the stigmata of the passion of Christ, and then at these moments there, in the room there was a scent of rose.

yes, she was my neighbor :D I remember that she was only very religious, but not religious (or I'm wrong) There were also fights with the devil or at least his demons : Shock:
0 x
White would not exist without the dark, but anyway!

http://maison-en-paille.blogspot.fr/
denis
Grand Econologue
Grand Econologue

Re: LITTLE BUDDHA IS COME BACK

by denis » 06/02/07, 09:15

Christophe wrote:
lio74 wrote:it is humanly impossible to stay without drinking more than 8 days and without eating more than 45 days !!!

Pfff anything! What about JESUS? : Mrgreen:

Good to come back to the subject do you know the "natural" Buddhist mummy ItiGilov?

On September 11, 2002, his remains were exhumed again, in the presence of the heads of the Russian Buddhist Sangha. She was transferred to Ivolginsky Datsan (now a Hambo Lama residence) where she was thoroughly examined by monks, scientists and pathologists. The official report mentions that the body is "in the state of someone who died 36 hours ago", very well preserved, without any sign of deterioration; the muscles have not melted, the limbs are not stiff and the skin is still supple.

Itigilov's body has never been embalmed or mummified. It is claimed that his corpse still bleeds if he is injured. The monks approach him like a living person and shake his hand. Some staunch believers even claim that Itigilov is still alive, but immersed in some kind of hibernation or Nirvāna. According to some Buddhist beliefs, only the most advanced masters can fall into a particular state before death and purify themselves so that the dead body does not degrade. Some scientists explain the condition of Itigilov's body by the abnormal amounts of bromine found in tissues and muscles.

http://fr.wikipedia.org/wiki/Itigilov

I hope that nobody stings him, to "see". An American EDGARD GAICE could "leave" like that, but for a shorter time, for ITIGILOV, the return would be surprising to him : Shock: :frown:
0 x

Misterloxo
Éconologue good!
Éconologue good!

Re: LITTLE BUDDHA IS COME BACK

by Misterloxo » 06/02/07, 20:49

denis wrote:I hope that nobody stings him, to "see". An American EDGARD GAICE could "leave" like that, but for a shorter time, for ITIGILOV, the return would be surprising to him : Shock: :frown:

You probably mean Edgard Cayce the sleeping prophet.

He would have had the possibility, once induced into a state of hypnosis, to access the Akhashic records (the memory of the entire universe) and thus to make certain predictions, but above all to diagnose diseases and to propose treatments in more than 10000 "readings" he made for people who came to consult him from all over the world.
0 x
Learning disobedience is a long process. It takes a lifetime to reach perfection. "Maurice Rajsfus
To think is to say no. "Alain, philosopher
denis
Grand Econologue
Grand Econologue

by denis » 06/02/07, 22:07

Yes that's it..
0 x

agukha
I learn econologic
I learn econologic

by agukha » 06/02/07, 23:33

I saw a little report on "little boudha" a few days ago on M6.
He is in the hollow of a tree, seated, around him a safety perimeter is symbolized by site-style ribbons all around the tree at about 5m, and more on the side where the people who take care of the management live. '"case". It is accessed by a marked path and framed in the forest in the same way (it is limited if there are barbed wire).

He is therefore seated (in a lotus? I'm not sure anymore), wrapped in a fabric, and you can't see his face: his hair covers his entire face except for a few cm2 of downward cheek. He does not move, but then not at all, never limits the hair either! :)
Frankly we put a wave human "doll" instead, with lots of hair in front of the face, and we get exactly the same visual, we just have to think from time to time to remove the dust and put on longer hair (the night for example, where it is more particularly "protected" from people).

Anyway, that's the impression it gave anyway.
0 x
bham
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by bham » 07/02/07, 08:20

lio74 wrote: this is the kind of phenomenon that fills me with respect and joy.
to know that there is a guy of fifteen who knew how to hear the call of his inner voice and it is set in search of the middle way to rebalance the mess that the 5 others have fucked up on earth : Shock: he has courage and great patience!

Who tells you he wants to save us from our mess ???
Maybe he's just looking for inner peace and a high level of spirituality.
0 x
lio74
Éconologue good!
Éconologue good!

by lio74 » 07/02/07, 09:07

bham wrote:Who tells you he wants to save us from our mess ???
Maybe he's just looking for inner peace and a high level of spirituality.

hi everyone, hi bham,

Well normally the awakened Buddha (who attained enlightenment after 6 years of meditation) is shown to heal all the sufferings of our lower world ... such was the quest of Siddhârtha long ago, 2500 years ago.

I remember reading somewhere a prophecy ... Buddhist or Aboriginal (Australia) which said: "when the iron bird flies, the battle of the spirit will begin" ...
something like the one that I interpreted as follows: "we are in the war between all oil, all technological against all natural, all organic" basically people who say they are civilizing (in the West ) who drives a 4x4 in town with a great GPS, and people who say they are close to Nature who ride by bike or on foot and who guide themselves with the stars !!! : Lol:

anyway, this is the diagram of the antipoles between the extremist ecologists and the petro-speculators !!! : Cheesy: and I digress ... our little guy in search of balance!

@+
0 x
"To do something is expensive, to do nothing will cost much more." Koffie Annan
next species endangered: Man ... and it will be good for him !!!
MAN IS A VERY DANGEROUS POLLUTION NATURAL!
bham
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by bham » 26/02/07, 15:29

I think it's even more impressive to see him do it. I had already seen the realization of such a mandala on TV.
I still hope that a sketch had previously been made in pencil.
In any case, the mastery is exceptional, especially when you know that they have the sands of different colors with a simple funnel of paper !!!!
0 x

Back to "Media & News: TV shows, reports, books, news ..."