Should Holland ban cannatourism ?!

Books, television programs, films, magazines or music to share, counselor to discover ... Talk to news affecting in any way the econology, environment, energy, society, consumption (new laws or standards) ...

should they stop cana tourism

Yes
no votes
non
no votes
what is the difference with alcohol?
100%

Total votes: 1
recyclinage
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by recyclinage » 16/09/09, 13:40

Tourists no longer welcome in cannabis-selling coffee shops… (anyway !!)

Tourists are no longer welcome in Dutch coffee shops now !!
No more Dutch walks, evenings spent smoking in coffee shops.

“In a letter to the Dutch media, three prominent members of the government state that they wish to keep the coffee shop system but reserve it for members only, so that they stop attracting narcotourists.” (Rue89)

According to this same source, exported cannabis would bring in 2 billion euros each year. In ten years of decriminalization on French soil, this would make up for the lack of safety (..).
What would happen if one day, the Netherlands made the sale of cannabis exclusive to these inhabitants? Who would become the new “supplier” of our country, large consumer of cannabis.
80% of European Cannabis is Dutch. In addition, thanks to the measures taken by Western countries against Morocco, Colombia, Afghanistan and other countries manufacturing all kinds of drugs, I find it hard to see how to meet the growing demand in Europe. . For two years, France has had a third more smokers. The largest increase ever observed!

So are we going towards a shortage of Cannabis in Europe ?!
Not sure, because when there is money at stake, governments always find solutions. The war against cocaine did take place, but only dislocated the networks. And then, our economies only stand up thanks to the three main trade sectors that are arms, alcohol and drugs.
Wouldn't removing cannabis from the streets have a perverse effect on the consumer, who would ultimately turn to narcotics that are more dangerous but much more available ?!

And then, our governments will they finally stop being great moralizers blind to the growing number of consumers in Europe, only to find that cannabis is gathering fewer and fewer consumers in the Netherlands.
In any case, France, the god of cannabis repression, has still not chosen to control rather than prohibit by hiding its eyes.
Even Italy has already understood.

agoravox news source
0 x
recyclinage
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by recyclinage » 16/09/09, 13:46

I can see myself giving my membership card to the Abbey of Maredsous

or a permit to carry a weapon of mass destruction to buy a car

or ,...

: Cheesy: 8) : Evil: : Shock: : Cry:
0 x
elephant
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by elephant » 16/09/09, 13:50

No longer having to go to Maas ..., consumers will pollute less (travel) and will be able to devote this economy to buying more expensive on the local market : Mrgreen:
0 x
elephant Supreme Honorary éconologue PCQ ..... I'm too cautious, not rich enough and too lazy to really save the CO2! http://www.caroloo.be
recyclinage
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by recyclinage » 16/09/09, 13:56

- more expensive
- lower quality
- parallel market

, etc.

some people say that this system is only used to imprison people for the purpose of losing their right to vote
or the right of this presented for election

when we take a closer look
we can notice that canna is no more dangerous than alcohol.

to see who says true and who says false

, etc.
0 x
recyclinage
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by recyclinage » 16/09/09, 15:08

on the government side I think it's a huge shortfall on the side

tva
employment
, etc.

consumer rating