Intensive breeding, but yes it's harmless!

Books, television programs, films, magazines or music to share, counselor to discover ... Talk to news affecting in any way the econology, environment, energy, society, consumption (new laws or standards) ...
Rabbit
Grand Econologue
Grand Econologue

by Rabbit » 04/03/06, 14:49

At the risk of attracting me the wrath of gegyx I will still
answer your question.

A priori rabbits do not risk much since they do not
are not carnivores and therefore do not eat birds.

However on reflection, there is nothing to prohibit that the grass
is not contaminated by contaminated bird droppings and
who knows can be dying. So possible contamination.

Another possibility to consider:
Insects become carriers. Knowing that rabbits do not wash
not the grass before ingesting it. A legitimate concern comes to me
spirit. And if a grass-sucking aphid contaminates but carries
healthy was chewy (2 times, as everyone knows)
by a rabbit (healthy but weakened by winter) what would happen?

Possibility not yet considered by scientists. It will take
maybe share it with a research center lacking
credits. These days, anything related to GA is
very profitable, except for the chicken sector.
:|
0 x
Bibiphoque
I posted 500 messages!
I posted 500 messages!

by Bibiphoque » 09/03/06, 08:29

Hello,
The grain.org report is most complete and credible!
It highlights the significant role of the poultry farming industries in the spread of epizotia.
Besides, most of the grain.org files are very well done and supported by references.
@+
0 x
This is not because we always said that it is impossible that we should not try :)
Nimzegin
I learn econologic
I learn econologic

by Nimzegin » 18/03/06, 14:08

Avian flu follows the same process as BSE in cows, everything started from intensive farming and dirt that is fed to "animal things", and this is how herbivores became carnivores. I would be tempted to say that it was malnourished and constantly stressed poultry who fell ill and who ended up contaminating some wild birds which came to peck in the feeders. By putting too much emphasis on migratory birds, we lose sight of the essential, it is farmed poultry that die, for a very marginal number of free birds. If this type of intensive farming becomes the norm in the world, we will be more and more in health danger.
0 x
jean63
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by jean63 » 18/03/06, 14:26

Well seen ! it holds up what you say, but it's still from Asia where there is a gigantic quantity of poultry living among the inhabitants and sold on the markets; you can't call it intensive "battery" farming.

But it is certain that the poultry in battery are probably more sensitive to the virus.
0 x
Only when he has brought down the last tree, the last river contaminated, the last fish caught that man will realize that money is not edible (Indian MOHAWK).
Nimzegin
I learn econologic
I learn econologic

by Nimzegin » 18/03/06, 16:01

Yes in 1997 in Hong Kong ... and 9 years later it's a disaster! Because we haven't changed our habits in any way ... produce, sell and buy, whatever happens. I do not think that the smallness of this territory is conducive to breeding in backyard. As for the "traditional" farms in Asia in general, this consists of crowding poultry in cramped cages every market day. If we put in a small space, several people including one who has a cold, it will contaminate 3/4 of the people around her, and this, in record time.
In 1999 the virus was in Italy, in 2003 it was in Holland
http://www.pasteur.fr/actu/presse/dossi ... index.html
And we have not finished seeing new viruses, animals in general, are weakened, as we are too.
BSE is reappearing in Sweden, the US and Ireland, as for the Germans they are "spoiled" ... they have at the same time outbreaks of swine fever, BSE and avian flu
We are making stressed and sick animals, what progress!
0 x
jean63
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by jean63 » 18/03/06, 18:45

Very good analysis of the problem, we are badly crossed. : Cry:
0 x
Only when he has brought down the last tree, the last river contaminated, the last fish caught that man will realize that money is not edible (Indian MOHAWK).
Woodcutter
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by Woodcutter » 19/03/06, 15:10

Who is ready to double their meat budget?
0 x
bojourvous5094
Éconologue good!
Éconologue good!

by bojourvous5094 » 14/04/06, 20:17

zac
I'm very worried, rabbit causes more; does the flu spread to rabbits : Cry: (after cats !!!)

_________
Following my research, I think your rabbits have nothing to fear ...
_________

All this hype is done to systematically eliminate all small farms. There will only be the multinationals that will have the "right to produce" in the world. It's a strategy to take control of poultry production to start ...
Safety is never called into question in large industrial farms, where the risk is greatest ...
Contamination with a virus is something very different from a bacteria ...

Feeding with feed contaminated with meat brings a form of cannibalism which causes the dreaded diseases ... As long as the food is natural for an animal, the risks are already greatly reduced ...

The use of large quantities of antibiotics, made the animals very weak from the point of view of their immune system ... They are therefore even more likely to catch any disease in their environment ... Often transmitted by people who go from an establishment to the other....
0 x
We reap what we sow ...
Mike.be
I learn econologic
I learn econologic

by Mike.be » 14/04/06, 21:45

Nimzegin wrote:Avian flu follows the same process as BSE in cows, everything started from intensive farming and dirt that is fed to "animal things", and this is how herbivores became carnivores. I would be tempted to say that it was malnourished and constantly stressed poultry who fell ill and who ended up contaminating some wild birds which came to peck in the feeders. By putting too much emphasis on migratory birds, we lose sight of the essential, it is farmed poultry that die, for a very marginal number of free birds. If this type of intensive farming becomes the norm in the world, we will be more and more in health danger.

Totally agree

Something else:

A year or two ago, I read an article in a journal explaining that BSE did not come from meat meat fed to livestock but from other factors.

These were organochlorines used for the treatment of varons on the leather of cattle, then acid rain which precipitates aluminum in cereals, pesticides used to fight weevils in grain storage and another fourth element that I forgot (I am not a biochemist).

Whoever claimed this was an English farmer, agricultural engineer who became a doctor of biochemistry.

If this turns out to be correct, it would mean that the whole is no longer equal to the sum of the parts, but that the whole is equal to the sum of the interactions between the parts.

With regard to industrial agriculture and particularly intensive livestock farming, we are in trouble.

All this is conditional, I do not know if it is serious or if it is a sham.

However we can ask questions because the article also said that the diseases of Kreusfeld Jacob d'Alzeimer and Parkinson were from the same families caused by these same
pollution.

However, abnormally high concentrations of aluminum have been found in the brains of people with Alzeimer's disease.

I did research on the net but without success (must say that I am not very good not to say zero on the computer).

If anyone has ever heard of this or wants to do research I would be very pleased.

This article did not fall from the sky all alone or so I dreamed
0 x
bojourvous5094
Éconologue good!
Éconologue good!

by bojourvous5094 » 14/04/06, 22:58

Mike.be

A year or two ago, I read an article in a journal explaining that BSE did not come from meat meat fed to livestock but from other factors.

BSE are "proteins" unlike other diseases which are caused by viruses or bacteria ....

To be affected, an animal must eat proteins from the brain or tissues of the spine of another animal ... This is what affects cattle and sheep = "trembling" possible that there is d 'other affections like mercury or other metals, but for BSE, it's very clear the cause ... It's cannibalism by feed ...
_________
I can tell one that I saw with my eyes .....
Producers here in Quebec have fattened Herefords with poultry manure ... When these steers were gutted, the viscera smelled of chicken droppings !!!!
This meat was sold on the market ....
It is this kind of experience that creates all kinds of problems for the health of animals and consumers ....
In England, animals were fed for meat with chopped and wet newspaper ....
I have also seen pigs fed with plant remains of cake products and other desserts ...
These experiences bring all kinds of disturbances in animals and humans ... I go over all the pharmacy used to treat animals in a so-called "preventive" ...
Sometimes human stupidity has no limit it seems to me ... : roll:
0 x
We reap what we sow ...

Back to "Media & News: TV shows, reports, books, news ..."