Sarkozy's public insult at the agricultural fair

Books, television programs, films, magazines or music to share, counselor to discover ... Talk to news affecting in any way the econology, environment, energy, society, consumption (new laws or standards) ...
Cuicui
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by Cuicui » 26/02/08, 23:44

Remundo wrote:Sarko is a hyperactive man, with an unbridled fascination for power, coupled with a very strong narcissism.what he does good, directly or indirectly, do not take it away from him on the pretext that we do not "love" him ...
Sarko preaches discipline, the meaning of sacrifice and work,

Good evening Remundo
There is no question of whether or not we like a politician. We all have our qualities and our faults and all deserve, without exception, to be loved.
The problem is whether it is good for a country to be run by a neurotic who thinks of himself first, who attributes himself to the work of others and who despises people who do not suit him. Asking sacrifices to others without setting an example, it is more of a way to demotivate people than to revive the economy.
0 x
Remundo

by Remundo » 26/02/08, 23:58

Cuicui wrote:who thinks first of all of himself, attributes himself to the work of others and despises people who do not suit him. Asking sacrifices to others without setting an example, it is more of a way to demotivate people than to revive the economy.

Hi Cuicui, you have just given the definition of any great political leader. : Cheesy:

Must say that Sarko on the subject, it's really the first in the class :?

Do not worry about what Sarko says ... have to do his job and his merry way. In terms of sacrifice, we must still recognize that Sarko really goes to the coal ... sometimes without thinking enough. I prefer it to be him than me ... He does not laugh every day! But all this tension, this fever, it's a bit of a drug ...

The government works, well spurred by Sarko, and does not apply all the excesses of Sarko. Citizens, too, when they have the happiness of not being unemployed or having the courage to move, and this is how it is :D
0 x
Cuicui
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by Cuicui » 27/02/08, 01:49

Remundo wrote:The government works, well spurred by Sarko

We will see the results.
The role of a president is also to give an image of his function. I find that his is for the moment disturbing.
As to what should be my attitude, I am the only judge and do not expect to be influenced by anyone.
0 x
bham
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by bham » 27/02/08, 09:33

Hi Remundo.
First of all thank you for this clarification for your quality of free thinker

Remundo wrote:And to react to your good remarks ...

Ah, one can always wonder. Most of the deficits are made by the middle and popular classes thanks to the rulers who do not have the courage to slow down the "mismanagement", well helped in this:
- on the one hand by a reflex to stay in power
- by the terrible and immobilizing outcry from the population as soon as they set foot in the dish that "hurts".

Yes the middle and popular classes are at the origin of most of the social expenses, firstly because they represent a majority portion of the population and secondly because it is the classes that have the most problems to ensure the end of the month . Why ? because of the purchasing power.
Then, before considering the complainers as people who can never have enough and who oppose any modification of their social benefits, we must study social history since 1936, do not forget that Social Security, we let's pay on our salaries and more from the CSG / RDS, (it is therefore not free), that family allowances are allocated to "reward" the fact of populating the nation, thus generating consumers and workers, that housing allowances are made to help low-income people find housing, that unemployment benefits are granted to help people to live while waiting to find a job, etc.
Concerning Social Security, the deficits "explode" because there are more elderly people to treat, more expensive diseases to treat but also undoubtedly poor management and abuse, as everywhere. And then pharmaceutical industries which purr and which undoubtedly make the prices which they want; I had already mentioned elsewhere the staggering cost represented by medical representatives and which can only be passed on to the cost of drugs.
And then, as a "free thinker", I also wonder about the fact that we are trying to distort information, to present the Social Security as a deficit in order to better achieve privatization, so that it yields money for those who already have it, making fun of those who will no longer be able to access health care. This would amount to privatizing an organization that belongs to the French people.

I must go, I will come back later.
0 x
Remundo

by Remundo » 27/02/08, 10:23

Hi Bham,

a lot of relevant elements in what you write.

bham wrote:Yes the middle and popular classes are at the origin of most of the social expenses, firstly because they represent a majority portion of the population and secondly because it is the classes that have the most problems to ensure the end of the month . Why ? because of the purchasing power.

YES, but it deserves a development. On the purchasing power, we take the problem upside down by wanting to act on prices ... if we have such problems of purchasing power in France, it's because since 30 years, we left to rot our industry, we do not manufacture anything except some major industrial achievements (Airbus, TGV, Areva ...). And on energy, we have never implemented a credible diversification on the renewable: result, we take the rise of oil in full swing when we are already particularly vulnerable.

Finally, we have the nuclear that avoids bankruptcy ... But again, there are disadvantages, Jonule will explain better than me : Cheesy:

And the whole fabric of SMEs for small intermediate products is almost absent, unlike Germany. Caricaturing, there is no salary to pay outside large groups.

Schematically, therefore, we produce nothing, and we buy everything. We are in the situation of a person who does not care and who continues to lead great life ... Results, all our currencies are blocked abroad. 40 Billion deficit for France, 200 Billion surplus for Germany in 2007

And in addition we live on credit 2000 Billion Euros of debt. The income tax is not even enough to pay the interest alone :!:

This is madness. : Evil:

As long as we do not understand that we must produce and sell in all areas rather than sleep and buy, we will go a long way.

And this requires massive support from SMEs and even major industries, the first to avoid their deaths, and the latter to encourage them to STAY in France.

With what money? Here is the problem, we got into the mouise all alone by the laxism of both our government and also the population of which a fringe takes pleasure in assistantship or embezzlement of public aid.

That's why there is such tension currently on all public and social services and social slings are brewing. Because the system no longer has enough to finance without an electroshock heavy social consequences.

Finally, I never wrote that we had to privatize Social Security :!: It is a base to preserve absolutely.

But everyone can resort to a mutualized complementary to complete ... The totally common systems without personal and individual commitments never work, or are ultra deficit.

See you later Bham, but we will not remake the world, all this is beyond us!
0 x
Cuicui
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by Cuicui » 27/02/08, 12:08

As far as Sarko is concerned, I recognize his pure stroke of genius in calling the government of members of the opposition. And the left, instead of rejoicing to see some of its members working for the country, found nothing better than to exclude them, exposing its narrow-mindedness.
It is not enough to be temperamental to be a bad president. Let's wait and see.
0 x
Christophe

by Christophe » 27/02/08, 12:39

I only see one solution:

: Mrgreen: : Mrgreen: : Mrgreen:
0 x
Remundo

by Remundo » 27/02/08, 12:47

Ah Christophe, what a presidential look!

Vote Christophe :!: :!: :D
0 x
Christophe

by Christophe » 27/02/08, 12:57

Hihihihi

It's not me eh (to silence the bad language)! It was delnoram who had made some long months ago ...
0 x
Chatham
I posted 500 messages!
I posted 500 messages!

by Chatham » 27/02/08, 13:44

Remundo wrote:And on energy, we have never implemented a credible diversification on the renewable: result, we take the rise of oil in full swing when we are already particularly vulnerable.
40 Billion deficit for France, 200 Billion surplus for Germany in 2007

There is an interesting report on the renewable in the last science and life which explains why it is not so simple that this: to exceed 20% of renewable (except dams) is almost impossible except to discover a system of revolutionary storage. ..de more because of their low density, renewable energies are very big eaters of space and infrastructure: not so green that that ...

The price of oil has only a relatively minor role because of the weakness of the $, however, this weakness of $ has big negative effects on our major exports paid in ... $! hence the deficit ...
The problem is that raw materials have literally exploded much more than oil ...
Germany has a much more dynamic export policy, especially with its car industry ... Our car manufacturers export almost nothing outside Europe ...
0 x

Back to "Media & News: TV shows, reports, books, news ..."