Sarkozy's public insult at the agricultural fair

Books, television programs, films, magazines or music to share, counselor to discover ... Talk to news affecting in any way the econology, environment, energy, society, consumption (new laws or standards) ...
gegyx
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by gegyx » 25/02/08, 22:08

:?: Exemplary :?:

Never drink alcohol, but always seems drunk.
Like history, but given the enormities that emerge, and in his way to rewrite, we doubt his knowledge.
Use the lie systematically.
Chameleon. At each debate, he takes the ideas of his opponents before they express them.
Do not support criticism. Afraid and mean with his subordinates.
When they once disliked him, revenge politicians, collaborators, relatives, journalists, a certain day.
Do not hesitate to make an arm of honor, to those who supported it just before.
Daily emits "ideas", hazy, but which must still be applied, despite the remarks of lawyers, psychologists, historians who dissuade it.
Do not want to be the president of all the French, above the parties.
Continue to lead the ump, to put his nose in vulgar municipal cleavages.
Use extensively censorship, coercion, intimidation, filing a complaint.
Doubled the number of advisors at the Elysée.
The operating budget, do not talk about it ...
Does not respect his function for which he is responsible.
He is the one shaping government policy, not the Prime Minister.
He refutes the inevitability of the constitutional council.
Give moral lessons, politeness, behavior, but do not apply them to yourself.
Adopted the European treaty that the French rejected by referendum.
Play with the religions, at random of his interlocutors.
Do not make a difference between a religion and a cult.
Always take pride in yourself, while others have done the job.
By his exhibitionism, outrageous, occult business shady really unappealing.
Let his advisers openly dictate the policy of France.
He multiplied his salary by 2,73. While the crates are empty. And the French are struggling to feed themselves properly. He has accumulated his salary as Minister of the Interior, beyond the normal period.
Spend time and money on constant trips, always comfortably protected, at the expense of the princess.
Corruption and business around him.
Creates unnecessary posts to place his friends (audiovisual).
Punishes the launchers of jeers against him for a month of jail.
He is vulgar and expresses himself badly, except when he reads a smoky speech from one of his many advisers.
Expresses an idea, contradicted or mitigated the next day, by a policy of the presidential majority.
Corrects an idea, expressed the day before by a member of the government.
Ask his dogs to defend him against any criticism of him. What they do with zeal, by outrageous or foul talk.
Etc ...

He likes the fondue, but gets entangled in its contradictions.

This man is not healthy. (To stay polite).
He is not worthy of his function.
It degrades our image, our daily life.
Every day, I feel nauseous.
And I would have to shut up?

We criticize the relentlessness of the media against this poor overworked president.
But until then, they were under orders, and did not do their job of journalism.
The wind has turned since his complaint against the Nouvel Observateur.
The backlash returns with the same excess. It's normal.

We lick. We let go. Then we lynch.

About !
Cars continue to burn in your city.
Do you hear about it?
0 x
Remundo

by Remundo » 25/02/08, 22:19

Not fake Gegyx ...

Very nice pamphlet anti-sarko ...

But a little always in the same direction ... : Mrgreen:

What are you doing about the relaunch of European policy and the many projects open in consultation with the social partners? What are you doing with his intervention in Libya with the Bulgarian nurses? What are you doing in China and Saudi Arabia to sell our TGV and Airbus for tens of billions of Euros? What do you do with his role in the recovery of Alsthom?

One can make the same figure of speech for any high ranking political leader. Here, Ségo, she has done and also says blunders and contradictions.

We must admit that Sarko is really generous this point of view, it gives grist to grind, and even willingly :D

In fact, for every act of Sarko, either we like or we hate.

Personally, one day I greet one of his very good deeds, and the next day he disappoints me by a nonsense ...
: Lol:
0 x
gegyx
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by gegyx » 25/02/08, 22:54

Apart from Alsthom, everything else is part of the § above.

In China, please kill a little less often. Tibet is Chinese.
In Libya, sends his wife to the pipe break. Shoot the pride of previous dealings.
Promises a plant under the pretext of desalinating seawater.
In fact the bottom of trash? Involvement of pharma labs that test vaccines on African children. His brother Jean, not far from the implications.
Support of rebellion in southern Libya for uranium deposits.
Zoo arch. Lamentable case where are involved notorious ump. One more doubt about pharma labs ...

In China, (simplifying) we sell a tgv, a power station and an airbus, then the Chinese make a thousand.

Most of the contracts proclaimed and exaggerated, were in preparation since Chirac.
Khadaf, do not go buy Rafale.

Now tells all the latest companies that are closing or debauchering.
His big friend Mittal, met in India, doubled him in France.

The military base in front of Iran, it's for fun?

This president is a puppet, like Bush.
He takes advantage of the place to make the policy of the lobbies that command him.
This is the reality.
0 x
Cuicui
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by Cuicui » 26/02/08, 11:52

gegyx wrote:This president is a puppet, like Bush. He takes advantage of the place to make the policy of the lobbies that command him.

Before the elections, Ségolène was favorably prejudiced, especially because she had a reputation for rigor in the management of her region. When the media revealed his way of being, it was too late. If she had then withdrawn in favor of Strauss-Kahn, we would now have a drinking president. But she preferred to play Madonnas and we have Sarko.
The search for power is neurotic, absolute power makes you mad. Sarko went wrong and we with him.
0 x
bham
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by bham » 26/02/08, 19:24

Remundo wrote: And yes Bham,
I also see that we no longer have the means to finance the great social achievements that you describe... unfortunately.

There you disappoint me Remundo.
First, I am not talking about social achievements unless education and democracy are part of it.
Secondly, I've always been taught not to take cash for what I'm told. So if I am told losses in social security despite additional levies, deductibles, generics, derogations :frown: , I still wonder about the veracity of the info. I do not intend to start a debate on public money, I see that the social requires a lot of money but there is also a huge mismanagement that is not always related to those we believe.

Remundo wrote:I have no solution to propose, except a massive relaunch of industrial policy and inevitably a certain hardening in the distribution of public money ... The Deusches have never let go of their industry. They have the culture of the industry. In my opinion, it is the most beautiful nation in the world from this point of view. They are also extremely pragmatic and have a much stronger "national" feeling than in France.
They are leading in almost all areas of the industry and are massively exporting 200 billion of trade surplus this year, No. 1 worldwide ahead of the US!
But this is also a beautiful utopia in France... We are in a globalized economy. And we reason like fools blinded by ideologies and corporatism.

Remundo, I'm talking about humanity and you talk to me about growth, GDP, WTO. It does not occur to you that there can be anything else in this world, that we can live OTHERWISE?
I live near the German border and have lived in Germany, so I know a little about their way of life and their mentality. I can assure you that they are not more hard-working than the French, it just happens that their industry developed considerably after the war with the American funds and that they are indeed pragmatic, without complexes, without 'soul.

Remundo wrote:I believe that in our country, all of this is impossible... To exaggerate, we are relatively undisciplined Latins with little sense of work and sacrifice. Quite the opposite of Germanic... Where will it end :?: : Cry:

You know very little about your country, the Frenchman is hardworking, do not worry. But the state and financial organizations help companies less than in Germany. And we do not know how to sell, unlike the Germans.
Finally, by reading you I understand that you subscribe to Sarko's speeches, "unruly, little sense of work and sacrifice" ... :frown:
0 x
jean63
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by jean63 » 26/02/08, 20:52

You know very little about your country, the Frenchman is hardworking, do not worry. But the state and financial organizations help companies less than in Germany. And we do not know how to sell, unlike the Germans.
Finally, by reading you I understand that you subscribe to Sarko's speeches, "unruly, little sense of work and sacrifice" ...

What I heard is that the Germans "outsource" a lot to the neighboring Eastern countries; they have "slaves" at their fingertips - cheap labor => products "made in Deustcland" have a much lower cost price, and then they have broken the Germans can well be wealthy (I saw reports on the subject, there are people who live small in Germany next to the "full of money" which roll in big Mercedes and BMW).

Pretty disgusting as mentality; it reminds me of nothing good.
0 x
Only when he has brought down the last tree, the last river contaminated, the last fish caught that man will realize that money is not edible (Indian MOHAWK).
Remundo

by Remundo » 26/02/08, 21:52

Toutfé Jean63, Germans benefit from cheap outsourcing in Eastern Europe. But if they need outsourcing, it's because they initially have a powerful industry, which aims to create a lot of added value.

The opposite of France, exaggerating a little ... because France has the same opportunity to produce in these countries to add value to the assembly at home and then re-export ... Is it moral? I do not know ... All that we can say is that the absence of this kind of economic setup leaves the countries of the East extremely poor, and quite a lot of French compatriots ...

On the problem of the redistribution of wealth, it will never change, it is deeply rooted in human nature. However, the French social systems are a good remedy ... provided that the economy turns ... As soon as it collapses, it is the explosion of deficits and abuses of all kinds. And the problem is that the system self-destruct in this case ... the deficits raise taxes, which slow down in turn the economy, etc ...

We can make great lyrical flights against this or pro that, nothing replaces the enlightened pragmatism : Idea:

@+
0 x
Other
Pantone engine Researcher
Pantone engine Researcher

by Other » 26/02/08, 22:12

Hello

I look from a distance and I see the same problems on a different scale.

Currently the countries (developed) their social crisis that is coming, it is not their acceleration of GDP.
the cost of health and increasing, it will exceed 50% of the budget of the government and the population quickly aging the pendulum will fall between active population.

What further undermines your budget, especially in France, is the cost for public security and the fight against terrorism, I would be curious to see the cost per capita if it does not exceed that of the US, it has become abating the systems in place, their monetary and social cost, in addition to questionable efficiency.
he has never sold himself alarm syteme, detection service security ect .. to protect us from what?
we will be well protected, but die behind armored shutters at home, on a waiting list to be hospitalized ..
On this point (Ben la ...) has reached its goal, the towers, compared the following measures put in places? if we had to count the measures, we could build hospitals.
Instead, we build prisons and hunt terrorists.
we have fences around the airports on the country all a person to dig the ditches around the airports, to keep the fuel depots ect .. I do not speak about all that is invisible
It may be something different, but it produces nothing, compared to a farmer or factory worker.

Andre
0 x
Remundo

by Remundo » 26/02/08, 22:37

Oh, good evening Bham!

I only subscribe to speeches if I like and feel sensible what is said there, and I sometimes both support and hate the different words of almost any French politician. more to the left to the far right ... Like many I think ...

In other words, as many have realized, I am a thinker spirit. I even tend to hate any form of ideology, and even its soft version, partisanism or "anti-partisanism", because they are beautiful stepping stones towards generalized ineptitude.

If you see my interventions on Sarko, you will see that I am neither a smug admirer, nor a fierce anti-Sarko.

To give you my opinion on Sarko, and not to "disappoint" you :P ,

Sarko is a hyperactive man, with an unbridled fascination for power, coupled with a very strong narcissism.

This drives him to want to be constantly at the center of all debates, to provoke constantly, sometimes to the extreme, but sometimes very just as well ...

Paradoxically, nature having done it this way, it allows him to make things happen ... not always well, but at least what he does well, directly or indirectly, do not take it away from him on the pretext that we do not like it...

On a beautiful day, Sarko did not soon say that the sky is blue and the yellow sun that some of his opponents want to say the opposite just to show that they are against him ... the human stupidity in all its splendor ...

Why I say that ... because if Sarko preaches discipline, the meaning of sacrifice and work, I do not want to advocate anarchy, roguery and laziness by the spirit of contradiction : Lol:
Last edited by Remundo the 26 / 02 / 08, 22: 58, 2 edited once.
0 x
Remundo

by Remundo » 26/02/08, 22:42

And to react to your good remarks ...

bham wrote:First, I am not talking about social achievements unless education and democracy are part of it.

Of course, education and the maintenance of a democracy are eminently social goals :P

Secondly, I've always been taught not to take cash for what I'm told. So if I am told losses in social security despite additional levies, deductibles, generics, derogations :frown: , I'm wondering

Ah, one can always wonder. Most of the deficits are made by the middle and popular classes thanks to the rulers who do not have the courage to slow down the "mismanagement", well helped in this:
- on the one hand by a reflex to stay in power
- by the terrible and immobilizing outcry from the population as soon as they set foot in the dish that "hurts".

Remundo, I'm talking about humanity and you talk to me about growth, GDP, WTO. It does not occur to you that there can be anything else in this world, that we can live OTHERWISE?

But I too am talking to you about "modern" humanity. Modern societies cannot develop "humanely" without economic prosperity, directly linked to GDP. As soon as the GDP collapses, all our artificial lifestyles plunge us into disarray, and total decay. Currently, more than 3 / 4 population is unable to lodge and eat in the apocalyptic hypothesis of a national bankruptcy. Yet these primary needs were provided without problem a generation or two ago with a totally sluggish economy compared to what we see now.

Because the economy did not exist like today, it was a semi-autarkic agricultural economy.

The movement of modernity is launched and will not stop, it must be done with, so push up the GDP, if not, the misery gains up to the lower middle classes ... France is currently a very unfortunate example.

But GDP must climb in an econological wayotherwise, it is another even more serious threat that will put humanity at risk: the destruction of its own habitat ...

Finally, the Germans are much more disciplined, organized and hardworking than the French. I'm talking about "average". You will always find a German wanker and a Frenchman working like hell ... :P

We only have to see the military beatings that he flanked us every time we came into conflict with them, most of the time because of the quality and quantity of their armaments and the discipline of their army.

Now, the beating is economic ... and it's finally a lesser evil.

@+
0 x

Back to "Media & News: TV shows, reports, books, news ..."