Sarkozy's public insult at the agricultural fair

Books, television programs, films, magazines or music to share, counselor to discover ... Talk to news affecting in any way the econology, environment, energy, society, consumption (new laws or standards) ...
bham
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by bham » 25/02/08, 10:35

Christophe wrote:For information

"STRASBOURG (AFP) - A young man of 21, accused of having insulted Interior Minister Nicolas Sarkozy during his visit Monday in the Hautepierre district in Strasbourg, was sentenced Tuesday to one month in prison by the city's criminal court.
The prosecution had requested two to three months in prison against the young Strasbourgeois, who was tried in immediate appearance for "contempt of a person responsible for public order", and who had already been convicted in the past for driving without a license to drive, according to the same source.
According to the prosecution, the young man, who denies the facts, had launched "Sarkozy, go n... your mother!" on the arrival of the minister late Monday morning in a neighborhood gymnasium, where he was notably expected by a group of young people.

And yes a young man from the suburbs cannot afford to say what a “dissident” but famous journalist would say in a more elegant way. So watch out for what we say about this forum, a little verbal slippage from one of us could well earn us a little jail time, among other pleasures. And our personal notoriety being closer to that of a young man from the suburbs than of a well-known journalist, there is everything to fear. Related to this post https://www.econologie.com/forums/retention- ... t4874.html

Chris, I already told you about my worries after the presidential elections, I'm afraid this will be confirmed in the future. : Evil:
0 x
jean63
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by jean63 » 25/02/08, 18:08

Sarko had said during the campaign to be elected "I HAVE CHANGED" (in other words look out for Ségolène, she does not keep her calm ...., I am calm cool lexomil zen ....).

After having told the children of CM2 to have a good moral behavior, now he says "get out of the way" ... after that they will no longer shy away from insulting the teachers.

Sarkozy victim of the internet, but also of himself, according to media experts

With the tremendous echo met by his invective at the agricultural show, Nicolas Sarkozy finds himself the victim of the internet, but also of a staging of his person that he orchestrated and which is now turning against him, say media sociologists.

AFP / THE PARISIAN FR. :: Video capture of Nicolas Sarkozy and the visitor with whom he had an altercation, the 23 February 2008 at the show of AgricultureagrandirAFP / LE PARISIEN FR.
1 video

The video of a journalist from Le Parisien, capturing a brief anger between Mr. Sarkozy and a visitor to the agricultural show, had been viewed more than a million times on Monday. The traditional media followed suit by putting the news on their front page on Sunday.

"It is not certain that without the importance of the internet and its word-of-mouth phenomenon, the case would have taken on so much importance in the media", considers Philippe Riutort, associate researcher at the "Communication and Politics" Laboratory. of the National Center for Scientific Research.

By taking up the video "posted" on the web in his midday newspaper on Sunday, "even this great traditional media that is TF1 has acted on the power of the internet", analyzes in the same direction the sociologist of the media Denis Muzet .

But if the sounding board that is the Internet multiplies the scope of an event, it does not create it in itself, insist all the experts: the anecdote must be felt to be profoundly correct, revealing a truth, in order to fly.

In sociological language, we speak of "a reading grid", "a context in which there is a questioning of the character of Nicolas Sarkozy, his supposed nervousness", in which the event takes place, explains Jean-Marie Charon, also a CNRS researcher.

In other words, the media which had given little prominence to Mr. Sarkozy's mistakes during the presidential campaign - perhaps because he was then imposing a professional image in the face of Ségolène Royal "the blunderer" - today their puffs of presidential invective. "The context must lend itself to it", summarizes Mr. Riutort.

Who underlines to what extent Nicolas Sarkozy appears as "the watered sprinkler": "we see to what extent the media overexposure which he has played since at least 2002 has a price, now that he is President of the Republic".

Denis Muzet recalls in this regard how Mr. Sarkozy had played an almost intimate card, assuring in his first candidate speech, January 14, 2007: "I have changed".

"It is because Nicolas Sarkozy has placed his campaign partly on the story of his personal transformation that it is natural that we send things back to him today and that we say to him, + finally Mr. Sarkozy, you are still nervous+", says Mr. Muzet.

When the UMP Jean-François Copé denounces "the abnormal extent taken by this affair", Denis Muzet, co-author with François Jost of the book "The telepresident", believes that Nicolas Sarkozy is only paying the price for a "pipolisation" of political life to which he has largely contributed.

"A disappointed with Sarkozyism explained to us that she could no longer trust someone who had bought the same ring from Cécilia and Carla", reports Mr. Muzet, who claims to collect many similar testimonies in the studies of the Mediascopie institute which he directs.

"People find it more and more difficult to judge a politician by his actions, they no longer have the keys to that, they resign. So they judge his behavior, rather than the value of his choices or the effectiveness of his policies", analyzes Mr. Muzet, for whom Mr. Sarkozy" is today the scapegoat for this drift ".

source: http://www.orange.fr/bin/frame.cgi?u=ht ... edias.html
0 x
Only when he has brought down the last tree, the last river contaminated, the last fish caught that man will realize that money is not edible (Indian MOHAWK).
Remundo

by Remundo » 25/02/08, 19:23

Yep, not much to add to your post Jean63... I generally agree...

More we are wasting time with it ... The problems of France are elsewhere and it is Sarko / Fillon who lead for more than 4 years.

So we should not be too discreditable if we want things to move a bit in our country. I do not believe they are the miscreants, profiteers and perverts that some media describe.

Sarko is a man with his faults. His hyperenergy exceeds him, because with the fatigue, he ends up not being able to channel it anymore. It is very regrettable, but I think that there, it will calm him down and that he will readjust his behavior. A little late, of course!

Unless everyone is satisfied to empty his aggressiveness on this futility or so many other past (Carla, Bolloré and so on ...) and to come : Evil:
0 x
I Citro
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by I Citro » 25/02/08, 19:27

Christophe wrote:Uh ... you bury Bayrou a little faster ... that we had (thanks to Nono) supported widely ...

Oops, my favorite, I had indeed forgotten. Besides, he's a guy from the south west.

In fact the 2 others (nico and sego) have campaigned against him, THE person to kill ... and they succeeded ...
0 x
Cuicui
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by Cuicui » 25/02/08, 19:27

Ségo looked like Castafiore evaporated and laughing, Sarko behaves like a bad kid. Bayrou looks the least touched.
I wonder if Sarko is not going to end up chasing a lead (and shooting himself?). With this president, we hit the jackpot: the laughing stock of the world.
Last edited by Cuicui the 25 / 02 / 08, 19: 38, 1 edited once.
0 x
bham
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by bham » 25/02/08, 19:37

Remundo wrote:The problems of France are elsewhere and it is Sarko / Fillon who direct it for more than 4 years again.

You are right Remundo, the problems are elsewhere but this kind of info illustrates the personality of the person who is supposed to get us out of the crisis, from bankruptcy, etc. You have to have confidence in your President, otherwise the country becomes ungovernable. Can we trust someone who speaks like that? This is one of the questions that arises.

Remundo wrote:So we should not be too discreditable if we want things to move a bit in our country. I do not believe they are the miscreants, profiteers and perverts that some media describe.

Mecca, profiteers, pervert, no, Sarko just wants an ultra-liberal society economically speaking and ultra monitored or even repressive humanly speaking.
0 x
Remundo

by Remundo » 25/02/08, 19:58

bham wrote:Mecca, profiteers, pervert, no, Sarko just wants an ultra-liberal society economically speaking and ultra monitored or even repressive humanly speaking.

Hello Bam!

A slightly caricatural vision, but then very very slightly :D

OK, Sarko is on the right and likes order. But it is impossible to classify it as ultra-liberalism. I would rather put it in the box of "capitalist interventionists", ie a market economy regulated by the state.

As for order and repression, there's something for the poor guys who drive 55 instead of 50 in town... still have good days ahead of them... ON is very far of a police state.
0 x
I Citro
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by I Citro » 25/02/08, 20:07

Cuicui wrote:Ségo looked like Castafiore evaporated and laughing, Sarko behaves like a bad kid. Bayrou looks the least touched.
I wonder if Sarko is not going to end up chasing a lead (and shooting himself?). With this president, we hit the jackpot: the laughing stock of the world.

The earth has borne some "lame" presidents and still bears them, but it was especially elsewhere than in France (Yeltsin, Poutine, Berlusconi ...).
They did harm, but in France we thought we were safe from a warmonger...

We are THE country of human rights, literature, tolerance ... we have elected a president demolish the values ​​of France ...
Me, it hurts me when friends of Chilean, Spanish origin... who fled their countries to save their skins in the face of a dictatorship tell me that they are afraid for democracy and human rights...

Bush is the laughing stock of the world (though he is actually crying his fellow citizens), Sarko makes me rather ashamed, he is so low.
0 x
bham
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by bham » 25/02/08, 20:51

Remundo wrote:
bham wrote:Mecca, profiteers, pervert, no, Sarko just wants an ultra-liberal society economically speaking and ultra monitored or even repressive humanly speaking.

Hello Bam!
A slightly caricatural vision, but then very very slightly :D

If you think that's so caricatural, ok, I hope to prove you right in the coming years but look at what has already been done in this area, including the Internal Security Act.
Whether he is on the right or on the left does not matter to me, you should not be blind to see where he is coming from in terms of labor law, social security, education, internal security. Remundo, don't tell me that you don't see what's behind this beautiful dynamism, these beautiful speeches.
0 x
Remundo

by Remundo » 25/02/08, 22:01

And yes Bham,

I also see that we no longer have the means to finance the great social achievements that you describe... unfortunately.

I have no solution to propose, other than a massive revival of industrial policy and inevitably some tightening in the distribution of public money... Look at what happened in Germany under a of "left" of the time of Schröder... Paradoxically, a government of the right would never have been able to make of it the 1/10... it would have been accused of evil ultraliberal. With the German left, the pill is gone!

The Deusches have never let go of their industry. They have the culture of the industry. In my opinion, it is the most beautiful nation in the world from this point of view. They are also extremely pragmatic and have a much stronger "national" feeling than in France.

With Schröder, they ate a bit of rabid cow the Schleu... But now it's better, and for a long time. They are leaders in almost all areas of industry and massively export 200 billion in trade surplus this year, world No. 1 ahead of the USA!

But this is also a beautiful utopia in France... We are in a globalized economy. And we reason like fools blinded by ideologies and corporatism.

I believe that in our country, all of this is impossible... To exaggerate, we are relatively undisciplined Latins with little sense of work and sacrifice. Quite the opposite of Germanic... Where will it end :?: : Cry:

@+
0 x

Back to "Media & News: TV shows, reports, books, news ..."