Information, censorship, media debate: where's the truth?

Books, television programs, films, magazines or music to share, counselor to discover ... Talk to news affecting in any way the econology, environment, energy, society, consumption (new laws or standards) ...
Christophe

Re: News, censorship, media debate: where has the truth gone?

by Christophe » 20/03/23, 18:36

Not on FranceInfo in any case:

1 x
Remundo

by Remundo » 21/03/23, 07:45

Juving-Brunet seems honest and persecuted to me.

That said, his parallel currency approach leaves me skeptical.

He who advocates strategy, he did exactly what was necessary to give distorted arguments to Power to box it up. He got exposed, if I may say so!

And even if he collects a few million euros converted into gold currency, he won't get very far. It would indeed have to build a kind of survivalist base where it circulates in a closed loop with the agreement of the "Brunet community".

As soon as he wanted to buy materials or machines from the €uro zone, he would be stuck.

Even if the character inspires me with respect and sympathy, I have the impression that he imposes on himself a strange mission doomed to failure.

He would do better to join a sovereignist party, and the game will still be far from won.
1 x
izentrop
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by izentrop » 21/03/23, 07:57

Remundo wrote:Juvin-Brunet seems honest and persecuted to me.
an illuminating calimero who has a lot of friends : roll:
The former gendarme had launched the "free franc", his own currency, an alternative to the euro, condemned to disappear according to him. Thousands of people had invested in this pseudo-currency, for a total of 1,3 million euros. At a loss.
https://www.liberation.fr/politique/le- ... CREAQK7EI/
1 x
Remundo

by Remundo » 21/03/23, 08:01

it is the State which created the losses by seizing the property and bank assets and by stopping the mint.

I can nevertheless share doubts about the viability of the approach, even my previous message.

But in the end, if original survivalist patriots want to mint gold coins with their own money within an association, great good for them... I don't see why the State puts Brunet in prison for that from then on. that there is no evidence of personal enrichment or deception of members...
0 x
izentrop
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by izentrop » 21/03/23, 08:59

Hence the lifting of provisional detention, it is the law.
No need to add more "mafia in power" boxes, as his friends do...
0 x
Remundo

by Remundo » 21/03/23, 09:43

you know TDC, there are rapists and knife attackers who are released before their judgment without going through the prison box. Or even quote Palmade the chemsexer with carmaggedon sauce.

As for a form of "mafia" in power, any honest mind has only to listen to the news to realize that it is in place.
Secret association of Sicilian origin serving private interests by illicit means and resorting to violence.
Occult interest group.
1 x
Woof woof
I understand econologic
I understand econologic

by Woof woof » 21/03/23, 11:31

Remundo wrote:Juving-Brunet seems honest and persecuted to me.

That said, his parallel currency approach leaves me skeptical.

He who advocates strategy, he did exactly what was necessary to give distorted arguments to Power to box it up. He got exposed, if I may say so!

And even if he collects a few million euros converted into gold currency, he won't get very far. It would indeed have to build a kind of survivalist base where it circulates in a closed loop with the agreement of the "Brunet community".

As soon as he wanted to buy materials or machines from the €uro zone, he would be stuck.

Even if the character inspires me with respect and sympathy, I have the impression that he imposes on himself a strange mission doomed to failure.

He would do better to join a sovereignist party, and the game will still be far from won.

What Juving-Brunet is doing is very sensible, it is preparing a parallel society, an alternative society, so as not to be deprived when ours collapses.
The grasshopper and the ant.
It is concrete and action.
A sovereignist party or any other, even a forum can only serve as a think tank, but is of no use when vital security is (will be) at stake.
He should be decorated with the Legion of Honor rather than in prison!
4 x
There could be woof-woof
Christophe

by Christophe » 21/03/23, 14:39

The assholes come out of the woods (but the dirty conspirators already knew that):

0 x
Remundo

by Remundo » 21/03/23, 14:49

ah but this idiot Enthoven, had already distinguished himself by his totalitarian positions on the covid.
0 x
izentrop
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by izentrop » 21/03/23, 15:17

Ouaf Ouaf wrote:He should be decorated with the Legion of Honor rather than in prison!
Parody or are you in phase with the fachosphere?... because there were all the same 4000 injured "customers".
0 x

Back to "Media & News: TV shows, reports, books, news ..."