Information, censorship, media debate: where's the truth?

Books, television programs, films, magazines or music to share, counselor to discover ... Talk to news affecting in any way the econology, environment, energy, society, consumption (new laws or standards) ...
Remundo

Re: News, censorship, media debate: where has the truth gone?

by Remundo » 21/03/23, 15:24

damn then Izy.

You had found your idol there, to add to him with each message, he suddenly disappoints you. So yes, he is surely a fachostremedroate, but also anti-Russian.

very original. : Idea:
because there were all the same 4000 injured "customers".

What do you know before the trial?

Are they customers or members of the associative project?

Did Juving Brunet or others get rich by deception?

Do you have a list of complainants?
2 x
Woof woof
I understand econologic
I understand econologic

by Woof woof » 21/03/23, 15:58

izentrop wrote:
Ouaf Ouaf wrote:He should be decorated with the Legion of Honor rather than in prison!
Parody or are you in phase with the fachosphere?... because there were all the same 4000 injured "customers".

No, seriously, I would have known I would have probably participated. After many versifications all the same before joining, I do not know him well enough.

It seems to me necessary or at least prudent to prepare for the collapse of the economic-ecological sphere.

There are several reasons why capitalism could collapse or suffer serious disruption in the future:

- Growing inequality
- Environmental crisis: The model of continuous economic growth, based on the exploitation of natural resources, could lead to a major environmental crisis. The effects of climate change, biodiversity loss, land degradation and pollution could have disastrous consequences for the economy and society.
- Concentration of wealth: Increased concentration of wealth and economic power can lead to the formation of monopolies, which can have negative effects on competition, innovation and economic dynamics.
- Financial crisis: Capitalism is based on the idea that financial markets are efficient and that financial crises are rare. However, the 2008 financial crisis highlighted the dangers of a globalized, complex and interconnected financial system, which can lead to systemic crises and global economic repercussions.
- Digitalization and automation: Automation and digitalization could lead to a significant reduction in jobs, which could affect consumption and living standards, and lead to social and economic tensions.
- Geopolitical pressures: Geopolitical tensions, trade wars and conflicts can disrupt international trade and weaken the global economy.
These and other factors can create pressures that threaten the stability of the capitalist system and can lead to significant economic and social disruption.

The collapse is a strong probability, it is for this reason that I welcome any initiative, even imperfect, aimed at preparing an alternative. If I understood correctly, and not dreaming, that's what he wanted to do on a small scale.
Juving-Brunet's intention is laudable.

I would have preferred a peace and love leader (Jesus?) but the military training brings a structuring in the action that do not have the collapsoloques, nor the consultants type jancovici etc, for example

Given the ambient mess, at some point you have to act, prepare as you can. We cannot rely on our rulers.
It starts for you, at home.

I don't know what you think?
2 x
There could be woof-woof
Woof woof
I understand econologic
I understand econologic

by Woof woof » 21/03/23, 16:04

Remundo wrote:damn then Izy.

You had found your idol there, to add to him with each message, he suddenly disappoints you. So yes, he is surely a fachostremedroate, but also anti-Russian.

very original. : Idea:

I aim for the right balance, we are not all at the same point on the findings, it is normal that there are divergences.
Anti-authoritarianism, anti-power, will they make me fall into the anarchist box? This would still be reductive and without nuances.
5 x
There could be woof-woof
Obamot
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by Obamot » 22/03/23, 00:05

Indeed, it's curious that we couldn't hear / understand each other... : Idea:
0 x
Christophe

by Christophe » 22/03/23, 06:59

Obamot wrote:Indeed, it's curious that we couldn't hear / understand each other... : Idea:

: Cheesy: says the arsonist!! : Shock:

Well there are magpies than you:

2 x
Janic
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by Janic » 22/03/23, 07:44

at the same time it's school philosophy, not philosophy in everyday life and lived experience!
0 x
"We make science with facts, like making a house with stones: but an accumulation of facts is no more a science than a pile of stones is a house" Henri Poincaré
Remundo

by Remundo » 22/03/23, 08:09

Enthoven is not completely dumb.

He is just smart enough to be a mediocre polemicist in the pay of power.

If the information is correct, it corroborates quite well his laborious journey to the baccalaureate and then to the agreg.

He is one of the heads of tertiarized cons, giving lessons to the whole earth, but having never produced anything in their life.

There are a bunch like him who open their fetid and arrogant mouths, I'm thinking of Tristan Mendès France, but also BHL and Laurent ALEXANDRE (although these last 2 are probably better equipped intellectually, and Laurent Alexandre was an ephemeral surgeon urologist).
1 x
izentrop
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by izentrop » 22/03/23, 10:12

Chronicle of an ordinary hatred?
0 x
Christophe

by Christophe » 22/03/23, 10:15

Remundo wrote:There are a bunch like him who open their fetid and arrogant mouths, I'm thinking of Tristan Mendès France, but also BHL and Laurent ALEXANDRE (although these last 2 are probably better equipped intellectually, and Laurent Alexandre was an ephemeral surgeon urologist).

A pesquet you mean? : Mrgreen:
0 x
Christophe

by Christophe » 22/03/23, 10:16

izentrop wrote:Chronicle of an ordinary hatred?

A flash of genius?

Indeed Enthoven is hatred at all levels and on all subjects that annoy the Macronic dictatorship!
0 x

Back to "Media & News: TV shows, reports, books, news ..."