"In the shadow of the sky" ARTE

Books, television programs, films, magazines or music to share, counselor to discover ... Talk to news affecting in any way the econology, environment, energy, society, consumption (new laws or standards) ...
jean63
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

"In the shadow of the sky" ARTE

by jean63 » 24/09/07, 23:42

It was tonight and I missed half of it, but this is the first time I have heard such a disturbing speech:

Since man pollutes and sends CO2 into the atmosphere (more and more from the 1950s), an English biologist observed a marked decrease in solar radiation between 1950 and 1990, which has since changed because of the reduction in pollution in terms of various particles (catalytic converters, filtration ex-works, etc.) and thereby accentuated the warming linked to the imbalance between CO2 emission and emission of "obscuring" particles ..... ... hence the acceleration of warming faster than expected by scientists (+ 10 ° C -> 2100).

You absolutely must see this documentary with the ARTE + 7 days system, so from Tuesday 25.09 ==>

http://www.arte.tv/fr/connaissance-deco ... 74822.html

is that it changes the whole story of obscuration ....... we're going to grill. It is exciting and very disturbing.
0 x
Only when he has brought down the last tree, the last river contaminated, the last fish caught that man will realize that money is not edible (Indian MOHAWK).
Christophe

by Christophe » 25/09/07, 10:20

I have only seen the last 5 minutes .... :(

Very interesting indeed because it means that in case of shutdown of the industry rejecting particles (therefore based on fossil fuels a priori) So who what will happen one day or another ... the warming would be largely "boosted" ...

This subject duplicates this one: https://www.econologie.com/forums/obscurciss ... t4075.html

I therefore propose that we continue in the first subject created, ie the other.

So I lock this one.
0 x

Back to "Media & News: TV shows, reports, books, news ..."